Page 123 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by FujuMastah View Post
    thanks

that fixed it
    NP.

donation made Reeco, thanks again.

ok i dont know if its my laptop or me... i dl the the theme and i extractd the files... once i ssh'ed into my iphone i open the folder that i just extracted but there is nothing in there... yet when i explore the zipped file i see the theme and the web clips... when i try to drag those files in, it shows that i am unable too.. what gives?? i re dled the file and the same thing happens.... any suggestions???

don't worry about using SSH. Just use Ifunbox. Lets you drag and drop stuff right over, and you don't need ssh running. I installed it this way without any issues.

is it for mac users? im using vista if that makes a difference... im using winscp... but that program you mentioned is a lot easier?

It's a windows program. It's way easier than SSH. You don't even need to be jailbroken to use it. You just have you iphone plugged in & run ifunbox. It will find it, and you can browse your entire directory structure, or just add wallpaper ect to the main sections of the phone.

i-FunBox | File Manager and Hi-Speed Transfer Tool for iPhone and iPhone 3G (iFunBox Download Page)

It is a Windows application compatible with WinXP 32bit and Windows Vista 32/64bit.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_fried View Post
    First off, Reeco the theme look great. Everyone else that has modded the theme has done a great job also (in most cases). I sat down and started to make a new theme just for myself and then started thinking of a name about half way through. After thinking about it for a minute I decided that I would just go ahead and take a little from everyones ideas and combine them to make something that worked for me. In the end, I'll name my theme "POSER", as everyone that has modded this theme has created just a "poser" of INav anyway So here is what I've got so far, flame away if you like. It's just for my personal use anyway, I like it

Please post the files for this mod! I love it!
    Last edited by xxzone; 2009-04-02 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxzone For This Useful Post:

Runt (2009-04-02), trkwch (2009-04-02)

chriskeens

I really love your modded theme do you mind sharing yours its exactly what i am looking for

thanks i apprecaite your input but i dled that program and when i try to drag the file nothing shows up??? i dont know what im doing wrong...
    so dl the file and extract the file right? then u will have the theme and the webclips folders right?
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2009-04-02 at 08:20 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone uglyboygq's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post
    thanks i apprecaite your input but i dled that program and when i try to drag the file nothing shows up??? i dont know what im doing wrong...
    so dl the file and extract the file right? then u will have the theme and the webclips folders right?
    There's a installation video on the first page.

I bet you are just installing the folder "iNav Blue Theme" into your phone. That's why nothing is happening.

You need to open that folder as you said you have already and you'll see two folders: 1)"iNav Blue" and 2)"WebClips. After that, follow these two set of instructions.

Webclip installation
    1. Open the webclip folder
    2. Higlight and copy all the webclips
    3. Paste or drag all the webclips into Private>Var>Mobile>Library>Webclips

Theme installation
    1. SSH the other folder named "iNav Blue" into Library>Themes.
    2. Refer to the video for the rest of the set up.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-04-02 at 08:39 AM.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to uglyboygq For This Useful Post:

toawkanavngthded (2009-04-02)

Thank you ugly boy for ur response. I noticed there is a mac folder as well. I don't have to use that folder right? I was just wondering about that... I will give it another go in the morning. Thanks again u will be thanked tomorrow =). I hopei get it right

Quote Originally Posted by toawkanavngthded View Post

As uglyboy said you are dragging the inav blue theme folder into winterboard. You need to click into the folder and drag the inav blue folder to it instead. Took me a good 10 mins to figure out why it wasnt showing up either.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Big Thank You To nightkeeper62 For Donating $20

Big Thank You To Joshua Westby For Donating $5

Big Thank You To Candy Laflam For Donating $10

Big Thank You To will042082 For Donating $20

Guys I really appreciate all these donations, as I got laid off from my job 2 weeks ago and i'm having trouble paying rent, so this is a massive help. Everyone that has donated and has requested icons, i'm doing them now for you guys and you'll receive them via email in about an hour.

Glad everyone likes the theme Stay tuned for more coming soon
    Twitter: @reecouk

Can someone with photoshop plz edit an image for me.

Can someone take the settings text out and have a black dot match up to where the games icon in the dock will be??

Or does anyone have a cool settings png ican use??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -settings.png  
    Last edited by tellytel; 2009-04-02 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    This is making me mad. I guess i am stupid but I cannot get spriingjumps icons to show up. I turn them on and respring but nothing. I dont have any theme on. I have tried everything I can think of. please someone help
    This was also my case right after I installed the theme. I went on using iNav sans the springjumps. But just now, while watching the video, The icons magically appered! Try respringing, rebooting a few times. HTH.

EDIT: Also, you have to disable the iNav theme first for you to see the SpringJump icons.
    Last edited by Darrell; 2009-04-02 at 12:08 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool
    Last edited by HarlemState; 2009-04-02 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks

regarding IFUNBOX....make sure to read the thread about it or u will screwed ur phone with itunes after using ifunbox but its a great app
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone HarlemState's Avatar
    Thanks

This theme is peaces from other themes, im just puttin some together, should be done soon, thanks recco and others who put work in

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Big Thank You To nightkeeper62 For Donating $20

Big Thank You To Joshua Westby For Donating $5

Big Thank You To Candy Laflam For Donating $10

Big Thank You To will042082 For Donating $20

Guys I really appreciate all these donations, as I got laid off from my job 2 weeks ago and i'm having trouble paying rent, so this is a massive help. Everyone that has donated and has requested icons, i'm doing them now for you guys and you'll receive them via email in about an hour.

Glad everyone likes the theme Stay tuned for more coming soon
    Twitter: @reecouk

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

ekidd (2009-04-02), keithlaf (2009-04-02), theone77 (2009-04-02)

Default Nice theme
    That's a cool Theme. I like the weather idea up in the corner.. and the cool apple icon below..

"CATEGORIES
    SPRING JUMPS
    FIVE ICON DOCK
    FIVE COLUMN SPRINGBOARD
    BLANKNULL"

I cant find "srping jumps" and "blnkull" on cydia, can anyone helps me please? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by a1t View Post
    "CATEGORIES
    SPRING JUMPS
    FIVE ICON DOCK
    FIVE COLUMN SPRINGBOARD
    BLANKNULL"

I cant find "srping jumps" and "blnkull" on cydia, can anyone helps me please? thanks

Go to Cydia....
    Go to repositories...
    Then add the steffwiz source....

Cydia will now refresh....

Then go back to repositories...
    Then you should see a source called AllSources....

Add this source

Let Cydia refresh and then serach for spring jumps and blank null

Spring jumps can also been found on the opening page of Cydia

Open Cydia let it load then click on featured packages scroll down and wallah

Spring jumps will be there

Peace

24. The Following User Says Thank You to m-klass For This Useful Post:

sepeta3 (2009-04-02)

Page 123 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173 ... LastLast