Page 122 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdteks View Post
    How do I get rid of the "page 1,2,3,4" etc at the very top..?

just need to realign the "Nerdtels" and get rid of the page 0 stuff and Ill be one very happy iphone users thanks to iNav and this forum.

top of the page dude.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjtrunks View Post
    wats the repo for blanknull?
    apple-news.fr/repo

I cannot wait till the ipod version is released!
    I check the thread many times a day to see if it has been uploaded!

Keep up the good work Reeco!

its a sick theme its just all of the inav themes i have none of the icons line up with the words on the left any idea why i do the 10 blank icons just like you said then the actual icon

Here are some more screen shots of a mod i'm working on as well as a text pop up thing i'm working on. Includes spring jumps in the top bar; still have alot left to do. And btw Reeco the final version looks very nice.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleboy683 For This Useful Post:

KaiTa (2009-04-10), trkwch (2009-04-02)

Quote Originally Posted by carson93 View Post
    its a sick theme its just all of the inav themes i have none of the icons line up with the words on the left any idea why i do the 10 blank icons just like you said then the actual icon
    Are the icons on the right pages?

How do you adjust the themes, and pic which theme you want higher than the other....

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Reeco...no problem. Thanks.

Ripped,

Here's one for ya...open the thumbnail, right click, and save as..."iPod.png"

Hope it works
    Thanks for the icon...

Reeco thanks once again for the great theme.

littleboy.....looks great.....
    Last edited by ripped53; 2009-04-02 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    just finished the new inav dark thanks reeco!

This mod looks great EXCEPT for that mail icon. The bird/phoenix around the globe. It does not fit at all with the rest of the sharp crisp icons. Please Please change that icon and your theme would be near perfect. I am sure I speak for many others. Don't rip Reeco's work and put out something half-assed.

BTW... here is the iNav Blue wallpaper without the iNav glowing logo in the middle. I saw someone ask for it earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -wallpaper.png  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hov215 For This Useful Post:

eeetripl (2009-04-02), n.sina (2009-04-02)

no attachments attached...

Quote Originally Posted by BzePrince View Post
    How do you adjust the themes, and pic which theme you want higher than the other....
    Are your meaning in Winterboard? If so on the right hand side hold the 3 horizontal lines and simply move the theme up or down

Love the final version Reeco, It's amazing to just see how sleek a phone can be. Showing it off today to the Blackberry retards at work was really fun
    Last edited by will042082; 2009-04-02 at 06:06 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Littleboy683 that is a f*cking SICK theme zomfg!!!!!!!1111

Make sure to release it here alright? Or else I'll have to find it in your of myself. Hehe

Hey guys, I just noticed something. Tell me why in the hell this man's awesome theme has been downloaded over 22,679 times, and he's only been thanked 170 [email protected]!

Let's show some appreciation people!

anyone know of a good icon pack for the category icons so they all match?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yeah littleboy Im loving it too...download link would be much appreciated!! I think it would look awesome in another color variation too
    Reeco-thanks again...hope we can get a few more icons for top bar though

is there any other way to disable undocked icon labels???

i select "no undocked icon labels" in winterboard but i still get labels under my undocked icons on the top corners... my middle icon is fine and shows no labels

First off, Reeco the theme look great. Everyone else that has modded the theme has done a great job also (in most cases). I sat down and started to make a new theme just for myself and then started thinking of a name about half way through. After thinking about it for a minute I decided that I would just go ahead and take a little from everyones ideas and combine them to make something that worked for me. In the end, I'll name my theme "POSER", as everyone that has modded this theme has created just a "poser" of INav anyway So here is what I've got so far, flame away if you like. It's just for my personal use anyway, I like it

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-018.png   -picture-020.png   -picture-016.png   -picture-019.png   -picture-017.png  
    Roll Tide!

Quote Originally Posted by FujuMastah View Post
    is there any other way to disable undocked icon labels???

i select "no undocked icon labels" in winterboard but i still get labels under my undocked icons on the top corners... my middle icon is fine and shows no labels
    is the No undocked icon labels theme above Inav in winterboard? If not move it above iNav and that will take care of it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to will042082 For This Useful Post:

FujuMastah (2009-04-02)

Thanks

better a psd file or ur whole theme attached...much appreciated tnx

Quote Originally Posted by crimson_fried View Post
    First off, Reeco the theme look great. Everyone else that has modded the theme has done a great job also (in most cases). I sat down and started to make a new theme just for myself and then started thinking of a name about half way through. After thinking about it for a minute I decided that I would just go ahead and take a little from everyones ideas and combine them to make something that worked for me. In the end, I'll name my theme "POSER", as everyone that has modded this theme has created just a "poser" of INav anyway So here is what I've got so far, flame away if you like. It's just for my personal use anyway, I like it

DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Quote Originally Posted by will042082 View Post
    is the No undocked icon labels theme above Inav in winterboard? If not move it above iNav and that will take care of it.
    thanks

that fixed it

Page 122 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast