Page 121 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    True, I would like a few as well, but would hate it if this turned into an icon request thread...
    I understand I would like to learn how to make them icons myself so I dont need to ask, this is a great theme and I just to put the final touches to make it perfect for myself.

@reeco:

What font did you use for creating your icons? Could you me one weather and one calender icon for me?

Quote Originally Posted by trkwch View Post
    go here to find what your looking for.....http://www.modmyi.com/forums/file-mo...l-buttons.html

wats the repo for blanknull?

This is a great looking theme reeco - and your install vids are VERY easy to follow. I'm a complete novice at this stuff, but still able to figure it out.

Can't wait to get home from work tonight and give the final version a run ... I'll try to send a donation as well.

Thanks again for revolutionizing the way we use our iPhone's.

Quote Originally Posted by BullittS13 View Post
    Here is my take on it, "iNav VIP" with plenty of carbon fiber and brushed aluminum. This is a VERY early screen so i havent even done the dock yet.

Hey, I'm assuming all those words on the left are actually shortcuts, right? How'd you manage to get so many?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Big thank you to Carlos Solis for donating $5

Big Thank You To rugbrn For A Donation of $10

Also Big Thank You To pierrechampoux. for donating $10
    Last edited by reeco; 2009-04-02 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Twitter: @reecouk

REECO
    thats a great theme, can you tell me which font did you use for the App names in springboard??

My Spring board shows page numbers on its top, i.e. Page 0, Page 1.......etc

How to remove that ???
    Last edited by uzair_rock; 2009-04-02 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Bank Gothic

To remove those Page 0 and so on. go to the sprring jumps app and turn page titles off
    Last edited by reeco; 2009-04-02 at 12:40 AM.
    Twitter: @reecouk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

uzair_rock (2009-04-02)

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uzair_rock View Post
    REECO
    thats a great theme, can you tell me which font did you use for the App names in springboard??

My Spring board shows page numbers on its top, i.e. Page 0, Page 1.......etc

How to remove that ???
    go into springjumps and turn off page titles...

Quote Originally Posted by alias213 View Post
    Hey, I'm assuming all those words on the left are actually shortcuts, right? How'd you manage to get so many?
    they arent.

reeco can you attach the photoshop file for any of the springboard icons so that we can edit it for making new icons

just finished the new inav dark thanks reeco!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TRUCKINLOW For This Useful Post:

spazturtle (2009-04-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    just finished the new inav dark thanks reeco!

TNx ...where is the file so we can try
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

ill have to post it tomorrow night. the wife kicked me off the office computer for the night. im on the laptop now.

This is making me mad. I guess i am stupid but I cannot get spriingjumps icons to show up. I turn them on and respring but nothing. I dont have any theme on. I have tried everything I can think of. please someone help

Has anyone made an alternate icon for the Apps category? I love the theme but I think the Apps icon is a bit weak and doesnt go with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightkeeper62 View Post
    This is making me mad. I guess i am stupid but I cannot get spriingjumps icons to show up. I turn them on and respring but nothing. I dont have any theme on. I have tried everything I can think of. please someone help

try deleting th springjumps apps and reinstall..maybe something went wrong with the download.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by n.sina View Post
    Certainly not my intention to do so. I am well aware of how certain people can turn the hard work of others into a demands thread, and that is not what I am here to do. If anything, i insist on thanking the creators and modders sincerely, not in any form of fake flattery, but in pure gratitude for doing something I don't know how to do. To be honest, buying an iphone and jail-breaking it has opened me up to learning about all of this!

But yeah, I don't want to start a new chain reaction on a thread thats over 100+ pages long, but i am simply seeking to make this great theme completely functional for me (and OTHERS) so i use it for a long time!

thanks for any feedback or posts...

cheers.
    Me, I got a icon pack in Cydia called "Clear icon pack" From "PwnCenter" source. They were made for the iNav theme. They are all the same color Blue as the theme, basic but still have the freshness of this wonderful theme Reeco has made. Thanks again Reeco. Your awesome.

How do I get rid of the "page 1,2,3,4" etc at the very top..?

*edit* I actually read and got it.. top of this page.*

Thanks Jayteez
    Last edited by Nerdteks; 2009-04-02 at 03:31 AM.

Page 121 of 191 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast