Page 107 of 191 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    do you want me to feed u too?
    Haha,

Dude if you need to find the font use your best friend.....google. It will find what you need

Peace

hey mklass i have no idea how to photoshop, is there a link you can show me to just edit ur imilkdark wallpaper text from the 8 items to just 5 that i want. I'd really liek to know how to do these myself so I don't have to ask for people to make them. Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    How do you change the icons of the springjumps? What should I label the icon.png

Quote Originally Posted by rukawa11 View Post
    hey mklass i have no idea how to photoshop, is there a link you can show me to just edit ur imilkdark wallpaper text from the 8 items to just 5 that i want. I'd really liek to know how to do these myself so I don't have to ask for people to make them. Thanks
    Hey dude,

Erm.... i DONT have photoshop installed on this PC at the moment..Ima install it now though

The only way I'd suggest learning to use photoshop is get a copy get on youtube an just have a play around with it...Thats pretty much what I did. and I'm fairly OK-ish on it now.

To re order to five icons and not eight would mean editing the names i.e. apps, games and so on, aswell as the icons..because the icons have pointer dot on them and they wouldnt line up right if the names bar was messed with...

Hope you understand that

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by blakroz View Post
    Where can i get the rufa font please?
    You can download the font here

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Here's the latest I've been working for those of you who asked.
    Again, I do not take responsibility or credit for the images and pieces of other themes that I have used. Credit goes to who's images and themes they are. I just simply pieced pieces together and tweaked a few images here and there to make things work. I do not claim this as "My Theme".

1. Download the modded theme and unzip.
    2. SSH or transfer the modded theme via SSH or other transfer programs.
    3. Arrange icons on your springboard prior to activating the modded theme in winterboard. Since the dock is part of the wallpaper, there will be blank images provided for Phone, Text, Mail, and Camera.
    4. Activate the modded theme in winterboard.

Click ====>iNav Executive
    Anyone have mods of the time and date widget? I want to replace it since it just looks so plain and doesn't do this amazing looking theme justice.

Quote Originally Posted by jsharpe View Post
    Anyone have mods of the time and date widget? I want to replace it since it just looks so plain and doesn't do this amazing looking theme justice.
    I have look here,

I removed the bottom blue written icons and also the blue hightlight on the text to the right i.e. Games, apps and so on,

Peace

Thanks

does any know what the music controls[when you tap home twice]
    are called? to edit them?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

My son gave me this pic and we thought that some may want to use is as their iPod Icon. Kinda racey but still very cool.-listen.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    I have look here,

I removed the bottom blue written icons and also the blue hightlight on the text to the right i.e. Games, apps and so on,

Peace

Care to share yet/?

yep, this is a stunning mod, M-klass...

Quote Originally Posted by m-klass View Post
    I have look here,

Peace

Looks great but its not really for me. I was looking for something a bit more clean. I am using iNav Milk right now and this is what it looks like (I like how the date is just in the top right corner and that's it).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by 99allturbo View Post
    I like this one alot!! Thanks for sharing your version, looks awesome. Once again, thanks to reeco for inspiring so many!!
    I am trying to install and having troubles. i downloaded the theme and transferred it to the themes folder. set up web clips and when i choose the theme in winter board nothing happens. goes to the blank theme. i have inav exe checked and it is on top.

thanks
    chris

Hi there,

For those who have been asking for the modded version of iNav Executive (with the blue calendar) I have now uploaded this...

It can be found @.....

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

I also have a calendar edit of the iNavMilk which looks pretty "clean" please see below for screenshot....

This can be found @....

iNavMILKBlue.theme.rar

Peace

15. The Following User Says Thank You to m-klass For This Useful Post:

wase4711 (2009-03-29)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Default ......
    !!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MY LANGUAGE, I AM VERY DRUNK. BUT HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR INV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVfNZXHh7lo]YouTube - iNav Final Version Original!!!![/ame]

GOD BLESS
    Last edited by reeco; 2009-03-29 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Twitter: @reecouk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

Bo Troxell (2009-03-29)

Quote Originally Posted by reeco View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MY LANGUAGE, I AM VERY DRUNK. BUT HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR INV

YouTube - iNav Final Version Original!!!!

GOD BLESS
    Damn it, he's not drunk enough to reveal his secrets.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

UPDATE AGAIN DECIDED TO CHANGE THINGS A BIT. HERE IS WHAT ITS GOING TO LOOK LIKE.

UPDATE!!!!!!! HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO SHOWING BITS OF THE FINAL VERSION. ITS NOT FINISHED YET. LOCK SCREEN NEEDS TO CHANGE, SO DO ALL THE ICONS IN CATEGORIES AND THE CATEGORIES BACKGROUND. ALSO THE GAMES BIT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND ALSO A FULL USER INTERFACE IN ALL THE APPS. JUST THOUGHT I'D SHOW YOU THINGS WERE COMING ALONG.

EDIT I will be releasing an iPod touch version same time as the iPhone one. There will also be a variety of colors to choose from.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVfNZXHh7lo]YouTube - iNav Final Version Original!!!![/ame]

GOD BLESS

OHH AND BY THE WAY, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT VOTED FOR INAV BETA IN THE COMPO. LOVE YOU GUYS

Twitter: @reecouk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

jayteez (2009-03-29), wirelessctrl (2009-03-29)

Really nice update Reeco. Hope you make one version for the iPod too!!

Again really nice theme!

LoL your video is hilarious reeco. Nice theme, cant wait for the final version.

Video was comedy.

very entertaining.
    I love your theme

Page 107 of 191 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast