Page 106 of 191 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3809

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

hi every one seems all of you went away

Hey m-klass I just wanted to tell you your imilk dark theme is freaking beautiful. I was just wondering is there a way you can incorporate springjumps into it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aderion View Post
    hi every one seems all of you went away
    haha for real. ive been keeping an eye on this thread and this is the longest pause ive seen.....weird haha

Quote Originally Posted by rukawa11 View Post
    Hey m-klass I just wanted to tell you your imilk dark theme is freaking beautiful. I was just wondering is there a way you can incorporate springjumps into it. Thanks

Ermmm... I'm sorry I really have no idea how to use spring jumps at the minute although I installed a new theme last night that uses then. I need to figure out how to use then Ill be able to incorportae it

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ekidd View Post
    haha for real. ive been keeping an eye on this thread and this is the longest pause ive seen.....weird haha
    Hahaha, I know it was quite quiet last night, which means one of two things....

Every one is happy with there themes for the time being....
    Or...
    Every one is busy working on new mods ha.

I have a new theme installed....

It is a new version of iNavMilk with springjumps incorporated its pretty nice but the icons could be better. some one is working on new icons and should have it finished up in a few days.

Peace

Last edited by m-klass; 2009-03-28 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I guess we are all waiting for the release of Inav Final/Elegance....

friday night, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by uglyboygq View Post
    Here's the latest I've been working for those of you who asked.
    Again, I do not take responsibility or credit for the images and pieces of other themes that I have used. Credit goes to who's images and themes they are. I just simply pieced pieces together and tweaked a few images here and there to make things work. I do not claim this as "My Theme".

1. Download the modded theme and unzip.
    2. SSH or transfer the modded theme via SSH or other transfer programs.
    3. Arrange icons on your springboard prior to activating the modded theme in winterboard. Since the dock is part of the wallpaper, there will be blank images provided for Phone, Text, Mail, and Camera.
    4. Activate the modded theme in winterboard.

Click ====>iNav Executive

I like this one alot!! Thanks for sharing your version, looks awesome. Once again, thanks to reeco for inspiring so many!!

can someone tell me how to setup the webclips properly so the lcon names line up perfectly in the Executive theme? My icons are a bit to the left, as are the names..I am using 5 webclips for the top 2 rows, and the third row has 2 webclips, then the icon...
    I tried adding a third blank webclip to the third row, and making the icon the fourth item, but then the text names and the icons are too far over to the right...
    thanks so much for your help!

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

You need to either uninstall or toggle off FCSB. It will work correctly if you only have four icons in each row. Place the large icon in the third spot of the third row on each page, and it should work perfectly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Andis Jackson For This Useful Post:

wase4711 (2009-03-28)

thanks Pierre, works perfectly now!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Could someone please modify the executive iNav for the ipod touch?

Just wanted to take this post to thank all the MMi members who have been modding the themes to suit us

Big thanks to Reeco for inspiring a whole genre of iphone theming.

BTW, Green Apple Graduate

Quote Originally Posted by fubit86 View Post
    Could someone please modify the executive iNav for the ipod touch?
    I second this! Its a beauty theme, would love to have it on my ipod. Possible layout for it: Music, Video, Email, Internet, Cydia, Photo, Games, Apps

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by whatheck6 View Post
    I second this! Its a beauty theme, would love to have it on my ipod. Possible layout for it: Music, Video, Email, Internet, Cydia, Photo, Games, Apps
    Yea, right now there are about 15 different iPhone iNavs, but only like five ipod touch ones... (most of which aren't that great)

BTW, anyone have any info on iNav elegance? That looks absolutely positively SICK

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spintek View Post
    Here's my modified theme. There's no need to flip through any page because the dock is all springjumps.
    Credits to: Reeco, alxboss, Manic Nimrod.

can you share it please! like the icons... it works perfect with my fusion on all iNav themes!

question? is the dock icons or is the Wallpaper?

Last edited by monchy36; 2009-03-28 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by coppernights View Post
    there's a package in cydia that disables the web clips so you can't click on them.
    Whats it called?
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    add this repo to cydia: Apple-news.fr/repo

search for blank null..this disables the webclips.
    here

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Runt For This Useful Post:

franklinromeo (2009-03-29)

Quote Originally Posted by blakroz View Post
    What font is your bottom dock please?
    Rufa
    Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    can you share it please! like the icons... it works perfect with my fusion on all iNav themes!

Thanks. Small icons are from Manic Nimrod; large ones are from alxboss' theme. The dock is 5 blank springjumps, and the words are part of the wallpaper. Be creative; you can create your own very easily.

Where can i get the rufa font please?

Quote Originally Posted by blakroz View Post
    Where can i get the rufa font please?
    do you want me to feed u too?

Page 106 of 191 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast