Page 10 of 191 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] iNav Final Version

Is it true that this theme is going to cost money? I mean it's nice and all, but I wouldn't pay a cent for a theme that's made up of mostly well placed .PNG files. If this rumor is true, this theme is doomed for failure.

Quote Originally Posted by tookewl4skewl View Post
    Is it true that this theme is going to cost money? I mean it's nice and all, but I wouldn't pay a cent for a theme that's made up of mostly well placed .PNG files. If this rumor is true, this theme is doomed for failure.
    What rumor are you talking about? Am I missing something?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 344 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tookewl4skewl View Post
    lol. Dont know where you heard that from?? No this theme will be completely FREE as I get my satisfaction from making a theme that someone, somewhere will have alot of use out of it. I'm not in it for money just the happiness of other iPhone users.

Ohhhh and btw iNav Beta 1.0 is now 90% done. So everyone keep posted for the beta testing tomorrow.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reeco For This Useful Post:

RaMod (2009-03-12), tookewl4skewl (2009-03-12)

I have read on two websites that this theme is going to come with a price tag. Apparently it is going to be the first theme to be found within the newly appointed CydiaStore. If it is untrue, you got some blogs posting some false information about your theme
    As I said, I reported it only as rumors; don't bite my head off for that one.

Rumors are rumors :P
    Don't believe it till you here it from the creator

Well on that note, when could we expect a public release for us non-beta testers?
    Last edited by tookewl4skewl; 2009-03-12 at 03:11 AM.

Awesome theme! It's so classy and I think thats what a lot of people have been looking for. This will convert some crackberry users over to the iphone for sure. So the beta is coming out tomorrow? Any chance of letting me give it a go? =)

Keep up the great work!

-Phil

I just finish to made one "Pirated Edition" and.... Its preety closer jeje!
    Hope you can finish the original one and see mine

can't wait to hear some initial thoughts from the beta testers

Quote Originally Posted by edub View Post
    can't wait to hear some initial thoughts from the beta testers
    agreed. Gotta see if iNav lives up to the hype

Quote Originally Posted by ipodtouchsupersaiyajin View Post
    I just finish to made one "Pirated Edition" and.... Its preety closer jeje!
    Hope you can finish the original one and see mine

Screenshot plz.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'd be interested in beta testing also. I have been looking for a good winterboard theme for ages.

Nice looking theme Just wondered is the beta gonna be available to test for everyone? or only a selected amount of people? Either way, I would love to give it a go. Thanks.

man this beta is sick,When would be release again.??this site is sick man mad props to modmyi.

Hey can i get a beta test too.?seens mostly all are been trying to get a hold of beta(iNav)----> email add:[email protected]
    Last edited by d.aenigma; 2009-03-12 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Count me in on your selection of beta testers really appreciate it i've became a fan of your work and efforts thanxx Dude!!!!

Thanks
    So if you need a betatester from germany: count me in!

aquarius.de(at)gmail.com

Page 10 of 191 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast