Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Turbo slider

Default Turbo slider
    Hey I made this turbo slider the other night and thought I'd share it with any other turbo fans out there. I couldn't get it to upload to comcast as a png file so I had to change it to a jpg, hopefully the background stayed transparent, I think it did. It looks pretty cool with the bottom background file transparent. Wish I could get a screenshot, but I'm still having problems with that right now.

http://home.comcast.net/~trianglechoke/turboslider.jpg

I wish there was a way to move the slider tot he middle section of the screen, if I could do that I'd take a picture of an engine and have this slider really blend in and you'd just slide the turbo acriss the engine, I suppose it could still be done on the bottom, but it'd take just the right picture to make it look right.

it looks much better on the phone than it does here.
    Last edited by Ipwned; 2008-03-06 at 02:05 AM.

Default My 2 cents...
    Hey! Good job on making a slider. The only problems i had with it were: It isn't a cut out image so the white shows up behind the slider. And also if you were to make an engine slider background, you would have to have it stretched, unless you can find some way to get around that, because when I make slider backgrounds, the image is only this big.

So when it is stretched the image would appear longer and the engine would be distorted. Hope this helps with your work.

HAPPY HACKING!

iPhuck,

iHack,

iPodninja!