Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Default [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Suby-Lang Productions Brings to you

iNinja

The Name: What do you name a theme that takes over your entire phone, and keep the phone looking sleek? Thats how we came up with the name iNinja for this theme. Its for those who want to take back there iphone like a ninja this is not a theme on ninja's

This theme was worked on very hard by myself, subywrex, and Cricketlang. This theme could not be possible with cricket working with me side by side (so to speak) and trouble shooting it as much as possible.

The concept of this theme is to keep the phone looking sleek and bright, without over doing it on graphics. There has yet to be a theme (at least that i know of) that has completely themed the entire ui (or as much as you can do with winterboard).

What was skinned:

UIImages
    springboard.app
    Addressbook
    App Store
    Calendar
    Categories
    BeejiveIM (full skinn coming soon)
    iRealSMS
    Maps
    iPod
    YouTube
    Mail App
    Text App
    Notes
    Safari
    Camera/Photo's
    Phone App, including Dialer as well as on the call images and dialers
    Clock App
    Weather
    Lock Screen
    Notifier and Status Notifier
    SBsettings
    And of course the Keyboard

Having said all that Here are the Screen shot (only a few as i dont want to take up to much space with pictures)

I am sure that there will be many updates in the future and i will do my best to get those updates out ASAP.

Included in the download:
    iNinja (theme)
    iNinja (Weather) make sure this is first on winterboard if you want to use the weather widget
    iNinja SBSettings
    Overwrite (READ THE README ON THIS)

BE SURE TO READ ALL THE .TXT FILES BEFORE INSTALLING

Enjoy

Our website is finally up, but is still under some construction.. Please stop by and let us knwo what you think. All updates will be available, and in detail updates as well.

Donations are open to those of you that would like to donate. As a contributer, you will have first dibs on icon request and technical support. Also you will be elligable to future beta testing.

www.subylang.com

A HUGE THANKS TO VPORTER FOR BEING THE FIRST CONTRIBUTOR! THANK YOU!!!!

NEW UPDATE:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5mzzmntyoec
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-04-07 at 04:54 AM.

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

BazookaAce (2009-04-19), ceelo2008 (2009-02-22), Cody Overcash (2009-03-25), Dark_Ninja (2010-11-12), eaze222 (2009-02-22), erruption81 (2009-06-19), gmoneyz (2009-03-03), ImMikeW (2009-04-17), itmustbejj (2009-03-15), jabbawalkee (2009-02-22), jayk31 (2009-07-10), joshualland (2010-07-13), JStraitiff (2009-02-27), jvsoni8855 (2009-08-18), kvizzel (2009-03-01), leram84 (2009-02-23), lightmaster (2009-03-25), mmg (2009-07-30), motograter (2009-04-11), MrSpiffdifilous (2009-08-17), mzkaye729 (2009-02-23), phanb (2009-04-15), Retrospect (2010-11-13), sele (2009-02-22), Theman88 (2009-04-03), togomaku (2009-11-03), tophernuts (2009-03-07), Unit (2009-04-06), vporter (2009-04-02), West- (2009-02-22), Zwayne (2009-02-24)

Default Yeah Boy
    Nice im so excited Suby And cricket listen guys thank so much for all your hard work i want you to know im sure it was all worth it because u guys made my night thanks so much i have to get installing! Gonna be the last theme i install for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by ceelo2008 View Post
    Nice im so excited Suby And cricket listen guys thank so much for all your hard work i want you to know im sure it was all worth it because u guys made my night thanks so much i have to get installing! Gonna be the last theme i install for a long time
    Thanks man.. a lot of hard work went into this, and im sure some more hard work will go into it with some revisions that will most likely need to be done.. Enjoy the theme, i know i do!!

Just let me know if there are any troubles or any problems with the theme..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Thanks man. I'm downloading it now...will let you know how the final product looks.

The only problem im having trouble with is getting the same font that u have did i not do something?

Very nice theme man, I restored my phone cos it was so slow and have been using the default iphone theme because of the speed but I'm using yours now. I love a nice simple theme, I used to use the Bez theme but I'll stick with yours now if it doesn't get too slow.

Well done.

Awesome theme. Great job

Default Awesome
    ok here is the icons i need... Im sorry if this is not the right place for this

FontSwap
    Insomnia
    LogoMe
    Shuffle
    iSutra
    xGPS
    Checkers
    Hangman
    Flixster
    AccuWeather
    Terminal
    Last edited by ceelo2008; 2009-02-23 at 12:08 AM.

this is the right place.. i will get on those as soon as i can.. As far as the font..lol.. i completely forgot to include that in the package (cause i have had it on my phone for a while now).. i will upload with the instructions as soon as i can as well.

Unfortunatly with winterboard it wont replace the font so you would either need to use fontswap or use the overwrite files like i have.

So how are you guys liking the theme now that you have had some time to play around with it?

Quote Originally Posted by devize View Post
    Very nice theme man, I restored my phone cos it was so slow and have been using the default iphone theme because of the speed but I'm using yours now. I love a nice simple theme, I used to use the Bez theme but I'll stick with yours now if it doesn't get too slow.

Well done.
    ive heard of people making a bunch of back ups of everything on there phone and just overwriting all the stock files with the themed files. A lot of people have had success with doing this and still maintaining good iphone speed.

Because i will be using this theme for a long time i will most likely do that to mine and see how well it works out
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-22 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

Installed, and it looks stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by steve17360 View Post
    Installed, and it looks stunning!
    Thanks man. With the help of cricket we have foind some bugs ( seems never ending LOL ) but I will be addressing these and re packaging asap

Also with that new release the font will be included and some better sounds to fit the theme. All things I forgot cause I got to excited about releasing LOL.

Will keep you all updated. So let's make this theme take over the world

15. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

"Syncing your iNinja" - brilliant touch!

did everyone figure out the font situation....if not i can post it here until the package is updated
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24), vporter (2009-04-02)

here are the fonts guys
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

awesome job guys but i forgot to backup safari original files, can anyone zip them up for me?

I just wanted to say congratulations on your new theme. It looks great. I have been watching this come together since the beginning of Bars' thread and the amount of detail you have put into this is very impressive.

Thanks guys for the roadmap to every image skin-able on the phone!!! Did u save the images included for web and devices?? 35 mb!!! Holy $hi7!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks guys for the roadmap to every image skin-able on the phone!!! Did u save the images included for web and devices?? 35 mb!!! Holy !!!
    what you mean the images included for web and devices?

And yeah its a biggen , and thats not even skinning every single thing. When i first started to make the theme i didnt think you could skin as much as you could so i taylored it around some of the stock program ui. Then after cricket came in the picture he opened my eyes to all that can be skinned. This theme truly would not be possible with out cricket!!!

Sadly enough, the wheels are already turnning for ideas on the next theme..lol.

But thank you bars for making a theme to inspire me to start making my own .

Also to everyone i will try and make the corrections this morning be for i go out of town for the evening and upload the new package.

As far as the stock safari files.. i will look for those. I might just include them in the theme so that people dont have to back up them selves, they can just overwrite and have the back ups already

25. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

there is an option within Photoshop to save your images for web and devices. This helps keep the raw size down.

another theme??? take a little break man youre gonna go photoshop crazy

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast