Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

only diff is i actualy hide the icon..lol i never ever use the text app thee for never need to see it lol

i actually have mine hidden now.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Default Suby?
    Hey suby If you dont mind i would like to install your skull theme on my backup iphone.. The link is done to download would u mind sending it to my email? [email protected] Thanks bud sorry for any trouble......

also i made a Hangman icon here it is

Attached Images Attached Images  

very nice on the icon.. but if you could shrink it down a little.. you want the icon image to take up a lot of the space but not be edge to edge , just tryin to help out.. this is awesome that your helping and making icons.. makes my life easier..

for everyone else.. here is what im working on for icons per the requests.

Superbreakout Lite - done
    Monopoly - done
    Texas Hold em - done
    UNO - done
    FSS Hockey - done
    Blackjack - done
    YP Mobile - done
    ALLrecipes - done
    NY Times - done
    Now Playing - done
    USA Today - done
    iPrint - done
    HP print - done
    xGPS - done
    SweetTooth - done
    MX Tube - done
    Sportacular
    Pac Man
    Quickvoice
    Motochaser
    Backgrounds
    Crash Kart
    Wikipanion
    FontSwap
    Insomnia
    LogoMe
    Shuffle
    iSutra
    xGPS
    Checkers
    Hangman
    Flixster
    AccuWeather
    Terminal

i will be naming the icons as you guys spell them in your requests..

Quote Originally Posted by ceelo2008 View Post
    Hey suby If you dont mind i would like to install your skull theme on my backup iphone.. The link is done to download would u mind sending it to my email? [email protected] Thanks bud sorry for any trouble......
    have no problem doing that.. already going to put it back up for someone else.. but you will have to give me some time.. im hard at work on the icons
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-25 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

On the skull theme no problem whenever u have time thanks..

Here is the new Hangman not as big.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

perfect..

also plese everyone make sure you are checking the icon folder before you request an icon.. I do not know the spelling of some items, or what letter is capitalized or if its pleural or not.. but if you have icons that done show up at first look and make sure its not in there just spelled incorrectly.

oh make one for that ski ball app. its called arcade bowling...its addictive. there is a free version in the appstore. check it out. also we gotta change the beejive background to match the sms background. you have to buy version 2 before you can see that work. ill tell you how to do it though.

not sure what "crash kart" is whoever requested that.. not picking up in itunes.. only thing that comes up is crash bandicoot.. and that is already made.. i know i have it

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    perfect..

also plese everyone make sure you are checking the icon folder before you request an icon.. I do not know the spelling of some items, or what letter is capitalized or if its pleural or not.. but if you have icons that done show up at first look and make sure its not in there just spelled incorrectly.
    if i am to say anything your bad at....its naming icons. hahahahaha. easy EASY fix though.

yeah i saw that as a feature of beejive (atleast the current one) is that you can put custom backgrounds.. and yes i agree.. maybe you can get that and rss packaged up and upload it to my media fire? ill give you my un and password if that will work

ive got it all packaged and ready to go...AT HOME! ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH i hope you installed the new live messenger on your desktop then ill give it to you instantly when i get home

how many hours till your home.. and yes i did remember we were screenshotting it up during the last stage of trials

updated icons.. didnt get to all of them cause im tired of stairing at the computer screen lol.. but got most of them will prob finish rest later today

here is list

Superbreakout Lite - done
    Monopoly - done
    Texas Hold em - done
    UNO - done
    FSS Hockey - done
    Blackjack - done
    YP Mobile - done
    ALLrecipes - done
    NY Times - done
    Now Playing - done
    USA Today - done
    iPrint - done
    HP print - done
    xGPS - done
    SweetTooth - done
    MX Tube - done
    Sportacular - done
    Pac Man - done
    Quickvoice - done
    Motochaser - done
    Backgrounds - ALREADY DONE
    Crash Kart - NOT SURE WHAT THIS IS
    Wikipanion - done
    FontSwap - done
    Insomnia - done
    LogoMe - done
    Shuffle - done
    iSutra
    arcade bowling - done
    Checkers
    Hangman - done
    Flixster
    AccuWeather
    Terminal
    fixed beejive icon (wasnt liking the white dots)

Icons update 2-24-09.rar

suby are u doing another theme update today or no?......Just wondering

oh yeah....sorry i forgot since your like always on beejive now. hahaha. ill be home 9:30 your time. its seriously all packaged up. i should have put it on my phone

9:30 im ussually busy, (not on the computer) thats why i was sayin you can just upload to my media fire and i can download

and yeah i will most likely do an update today that fixes some of the issues the last release had, and also add the slide to unlock

^^^^^hahaha i catch your drift. ill upload it for you. email me your credentials for it and ill slap it up there for you

Thanks you thank you thank you!!!!

Forgot these.. at your convenience of course.

Usirius
    USA Today
    Fitphone
    iFitness
    Flashlight
    Backgrounder
    Craigsphone
    Carsh Kart... is Crash Bandicott

there is already a crash icon in the icons folder. check the above post by suby to see what is already done and will be released next

Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast