Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Anyone know the source for blank apps on cydia? And the source for the 5 Icons going up/down? Not across the springboard..

To start this is a great theme...Thanks

The only issue I am having is the text icon. For some reason it is not changing the icon for it and if I leave it in the dock bar it just shows up as the ugly green button over top of the dock. I got ireal and this one seems to work fine. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMunk View Post

The only issue I am having is the text icon. For some reason it is not changing the icon for it and if I leave it in the dock bar it just shows up as the ugly green button over top of the dock. I got ireal and this one seems to work fine. Am I missing something?
    Just rename the ireal icon to Text.png.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steve17360 For This Useful Post:

DrunkenMunk (2009-02-24), iopdude (2009-02-24)

yeah the way i packaged it (because i use ireal) is you need to have the five applications icons at the bottom (phone, mail, ireal, safari, and ipod) transperant, becaues the images for the icons are embeded in the dock itself.

So if you need your the stock text program in your dock you just need to rename the "iRealSMS.png" to "Text.png"

Quote Originally Posted by BEEKS View Post
    thnks barsoverbeats, still getting the am/pm with a moon behind the time though.....I'll hit u guys up l8tr, thnx again. Peace

Beeks
    From what i understand you do not want the weather widget at the top?? the theme was made so you dont have to have the weather widget, just simply uncheck it in winter board (iNinja (weather)) and you will have the time and carbon background.

add

also if any of you are making icons for yourself that match the theme please post up your work and share with the rest of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by BEEKS View Post

Last thing, I know you've skinned alot of things to make this a really complete theme but since using ininja I've been having a 5-6 sec. delay in opening some apps. (settings, notes etc.) just wondering if that's the small price for this coolness, or I could configure some things differently.

Thanks again for this bomb *** theme.
    Beeks

.........what would I do without categories. Great app, especially paired with Quickgold.
    Till someone figures out how to make a lagless themeing program, unfortunately it is the small price you have to pay for having your phone look sweeet! personally everytime i restore and have to look at the stock iphone theme i cringe..lol)
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-24 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

DrunkenMunk (2009-02-24)

not to nag or anything, but just wondering if you completed the dock yet?

and ill get a screenshot of my other problem soon too.

Thanks.

im taking my time today because yester i did a release and messed up more stuff than i fixed..lol for some reason yester days update, had missing files and now im correcting them

but dont worry it will be done

9. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

iopdude (2009-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by iopdude View Post
    not to nag or anything, but just wondering if you completed the dock yet?

and ill get a screenshot of my other problem soon too.

Thanks.
    Here you go.. just over write SBDockBG.png in folder/springboard.app

Make sure the icon images for all your dock items are transparent

-sbdockbg.png

^^^nice docky. hahaha.; ugh i need to start contributing actual images to this theme
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

i know you kinda lazy..lol jk man dont worry about it..

lazy! are you kidding me! i cant believe you said that! im gonna cry now. i FINALLY got time to clean my place today. ill do something even if its just using gimp...ill do it. my laptop cant handle photoshop and desktop is in the works. ugh i need to get my w2 and have someone show me how to do taxes. ugh

Quote Originally Posted by steve17360 View Post
    Just rename the ireal icon to Text.png.
    Well I am going to use ireal any way, but the old Text.png was never changed for some reason. I went ahead and attempted this using gimp (@ work without photoshop right now) and the results are not too good. I will make a new one when I get home and post it later.

Thanks for the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    i know you kinda lazy..lol jk man dont worry about it..
    Speaking of lazy can i get those icons for safari, txt phone and mail!!

lol yeah i know.. my computer needs to be rebuilt.. it always freezes on me

^^^ha YES! im not lazy! and for the gimp guy was it hard to use? I havent played around with gimp for a while. im thinking of trying it out

Not hard to use, but a lot different then PhotoShop. There isn't an easy to add the clipping mask

used it once on linux and didnt like it its hard enough learning how to do everything in photoshop let alone a nother program..lol Thanks for the attempt, actually doesnt look to bad.. the reason i didnt include a text.png is just figured people used one or the other and they would just change the "iRealSMS.png" to "whatevertextapptheyuse.png"

I am only going to use 1, but didn't want the other text icon at all. I guess I could also just put it in a category.

^^^woo hoo for categories!

you can also put it in the dock within sbsettings too. thats where my default text app is
    Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-02-24 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I am only going to use 1, but didn't want the other text icon at all. I guess I could also just put it in a category.
    why dont you just hide the icon in sbsettings? thats what i do

^^^looks like were thinking on the same lines agaiin.....whats new. hahaha

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast