Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

i dont have the old package ... just link me to the old one you already changed the link on page 1 and tell me the name of the file plzz

i think its called sms background. suby help here. im at work. im only god at this when at home. hahahaha
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    i think its called sms background. suby help here. im at work. im only god at this when at home. hahahaha
    no idea dont see any file named that

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    here
    the attachment is blank

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    no idea dont see any file named that
    here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -smsbackground.jpg  

what file is he talking about that we have to just switch over?

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    here
    where does that go and whats the file name?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    where does that go and whats the file name?
    It is already named SMSBackground.jpg and it belongs in the Root of the the theme folder. Next to say Wallpaper.png....

Suby and cricket go check out my keyboard, let me know what you guys think...Its a first cut but I didnt miss much...I have a few minor details to clean up...

i saw. it looks like another keyboard ive seen somewhere. but you did a nice job. it suits the theme very well. keyboards are hard to make. suby learned that the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    i saw. it looks like another keyboard ive seen somewhere. but you did a nice job. it suits the theme very well. keyboards are hard to make. suby learned that the hard way
    you saw something like it!!!WHERE!!!

LOVE the theme.. can i put up a list of icons i need??

Superbreakout Lite
    Monopoly
    Texas Hold em
    UNO
    FSS Hockey
    Blackjack
    YP Mobile
    ALLrecipes
    NY Times
    Now Playing
    USA Today
    iPrint
    HP print
    xGPS
    SweetTooth
    MX Tube
    Sportacular
    Pac Man
    Quickvoice
    Motochaser
    Backgrounds
    Crash Kart
    Wikipanion

If im way premature... let me know.. Thanks again. If i need to post the icons... let me know that too

^^^^good god. have you heard of categories? just put the apps in there. hahaha

Actually i have never used it.. no.

you should look into that app. it allows you to take all your apps and combine them into an "app" or a folder that acts as an app. then you just click on the one app and all your other ones pop up. its a handy app to clean up your home screen. name one of your categories Apps and it will already have a ininja icon for it

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

BEEKS (2009-02-24), steve17360 (2009-02-24)

Leaving some feedback on this theme....It's the sh$t!, clean and stylish.

Couple questions....... I'm guessing the time widget above the icons doubles as a weather widget? Is there anyway I can change that to "my weather location" or just have the black carbon fiber background (like the screenshot on the first page). Secondly, I really like the font, but its a bit to small for some applications, however when I go default, the default font is too big for the time widget and overlaps the am/pm. Anyway to take off the am/pm?

Last thing, I know you've skinned alot of things to make this a really complete theme but since using ininja I've been having a 5-6 sec. delay in opening some apps. (settings, notes etc.) just wondering if that's the small price for this coolness, or I could configure some things differently.

Thanks again for this bomb *** theme.
    Beeks

.........what would I do without categories. Great app, especially paired with Quickgold.
    Last edited by BEEKS; 2009-02-24 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

this is the price you have to pay. its themed using winterboard so there is going to be a slight lag but the lag will prevent your phone from locking up and needing a complete restore. winterbord uses mobile substrate so in a worse case scenario your phone goes into safe mode. i am more than happy to pay the price

.......cool. Thanks for the response, how about the other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BEEKS View Post
    .......cool. Thanks for the response, how about the other stuff.
    no am pm...here you go....Dont forget the thanks button...
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

BEEKS (2009-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Thank you i wasnt sure what the spelling was and not sure how the hole background thing happen?? lol but it will be fixed tomorrow.. for now just do what cricket said and take the old one

ive been really scattered today and had to stop in a lot of my updating and i think thats how stuff got messed up.. should be better tomorrow.. sorry guys
    Great theme, great support - what else could we ask for. I had issues with a theme from another developer, and whenever I reported a bug, he just didn't want to know. You guys are leading the way!

thnks barsoverbeats, still getting the am/pm with a moon behind the time though.....I'll hit u guys up l8tr, thnx again. Peace

Beeks

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast