Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Default Thanks again!
    I've been running this theme for a few days and I gotta say its hard to find another one I like as much. Instead of running 4 blanks on the top I'm just running 2 over the clock so I have icons to the left and right of the clock, it looks pretty nice.

I took the screenie before I changed the time on the Status bar using Extended Prefs. but its now just text to avoid being redundant.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -5373_613206637245_42402854_35928694_2139452_n.jpg  

Default um...
    Just to let you know your website is down...

Hey, can anyone please repost the icon pack, because the website is down?

Im currently using the iNinja Gray theme and it think it is beautiful. I have one problem however... The lockscreen background does not show up. (The pic of the ninja) I just get a black screen. Ive tried using my own lockscreen (Via winterboard) but that didnt work either, still a black screen. Every once in a while for a split second it will show a picture of the ninja but then in the blink of an eye it goes away and gives me a black screen again. Ive SSH my iPod as well and searched through for something that might fix it, but i stil got nothing. If anybody can help me out with this that would be so helpful. Thanks!!

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

its nice to see this theme on the front page again..iv'e used it and it's awesome when it come out and still is

Anyone try this theme on os 4? Im trying to use just the dock, and it has an interesting behavior. The icons shrink and move closer to the top of the springboard, and the dock icons move up over the actual dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  
    No signature spam

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Looks like you didn't rename the "Text" icon to be "Messages" and you don't have 2-4 blanks on the top row. You also may have the weather in the wrong spot in relation to the theme in Winterboard.
    I have this same problem with the message icon can someone please help me on what to exactly do?please!

Those icons SCREAMS iElegance PRO IMO.

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950