Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Quote Originally Posted by saingalang View Post
    hey i love this theme, but mine doesnt look right. did i do something wrong?

Looks like you didn't rename the "Text" icon to be "Messages" and you don't have 2-4 blanks on the top row. You also may have the weather in the wrong spot in relation to the theme in Winterboard.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

dairyboi (2009-07-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ok, i got the blank icons but when i ssh into the phone, the text.png is not there.

iPhone? More like MyPhone West-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have a working link to the Pink iNinja? and a working link to the ininjaicons ? subylang website is down...Thanks in advance!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    ok i got it now, but my date,time isnt lined up right

ok i got it now, but my date,time isnt lined up right

I don't know about the date. Did you do anything with FontSwap maybe?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    no i left it all alone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    still cant get it to line up right

still cant get it to line up right
    the fonts for ininja dont work with 3.0 yet. i had the same problem. for now ur stuck with the normal iphone fonts. this is the link to the fonts. http://www.modmyi.com/forums/attachm...njas-fonts.zip

dont forget the thanks button

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IpH0nE3g For This Useful Post:

dairyboi (2009-08-05)

awesome theme, the frame kinda reminds me of ielegance

Quote Originally Posted by Person1212 View Post
    awesome theme, the frame kinda reminds me of ielegance
    They indeed are the same frame, but if you will look my theme was released before ielegance, and besides the point, its a microsoft frame, and is not original. This has been well known.

Hey Everyone,

First off thanks so much to the original maker for this theme - I think it's absolutely awesome =].

Also thanks to some of you who have helped me in some of my problems - you have already been thanked .

Just wondering a few things that I couldn't find an answer to...
    Using an iPhone 3Gs on 3.0 FW btw

1. My dialer doesn't work... and am not sure how to fix this
    2. My Rogers Provider still doesn't say iNinja... haha

Are there any ways to fix these?
    Thanks so much guys!
    dairyboi

Dairyboi, i will try to address this later tonight.. im heading out the door right now, just wanted to let you know your not beeing ignored. Everything shoud work with your dialer.. not sure why its not.

And as for the provider logo.. i have never heard of rogers provider, im usre there is another folder that needs to be made..

Can anyone else help on this?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

dairyboi (2009-07-27)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    They indeed are the same frame, but if you will look my theme was released before ielegance, and besides the point, its a microsoft frame, and is not original. This has been well known.
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    i am actually a big fan of shining insparation and the icons.. Although they are simular, they are differnt i am recreating each icon rather than using the stock icons with a border around it, to give them a very fluid look..

also his are transperant a little im leaving my solid and with no color to keep them poping out at your face and shinney (you will just have to see what im talking about)
    yes Ininja was out before iElegance but these were ripped from my package shining inspiration which was wahat started suby and cricketlangs whole concept. I did use the Microsoft frame as a guide but I did create the frame in my Photoshop. So please watch what you tell people when you talk out of the side of your neck. Anyone who doesn't believe what I say look at subys previous posts history and you will see that he came up off of my work.... Sorry suby but you shouldn't have made it sound like you did....
    Additionally the font that I edited for my shining inspiration theme is also in this theme
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2009-07-26 at 08:59 PM.

thanks subywrex,

Rogers is basically my cellular network provider and I was made to believe that the word iNinja would replace it. Not sure if this is the case

Thank you so much

sorry can't seem to edit properly...
    by the dialer i was actually talking about the theme dialer
    Last edited by dairyboi; 2009-07-27 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have a question and a problem
    Is there ever going to be an ipod touch dock for this theme?

and the app works great the only thing is on my lock screen the time doesn't look like it does in the screenshot, the time on mine is as it would be on the regular iphone theme. how do i fix this

So there's actually a difference b/w the theme downloaded from Cydia vs the one downloaded here...

The one from Cydia I found that:
    1. All stock icons have been remade
    2. Lock Screen works (the iNinja background and battery background)
    3. Dialer and calculator skin doesn't work

The one where you install manually via SSH on first page:
    1. Some stock icons are missing (but I was able to replace them by copying those that were missing through the Cydia theme)
    2. Lock screen doesn't work
    3. Dialer and calculator works

Would anyone know why that is... unless it's fully due to the 3.0.1 firmware... =\

Edit: Looks like if you uncheck spring board only to "off" from the theme downloaded from the site
    1. The dialer and calculator works again
    2. Weather widget doesn't work
    3. Lock Screen still doesn't work

I then turned off the Weather Widget from Winterboard and found that:
    1. Everything works subtract the weather widget (of course)

I guess 3.0.1/3.0 firmware really nerfs it hahaha
    Last edited by dairyboi; 2009-08-05 at 06:36 PM.

im trying to dl all the icons for all of the colors cuz im not sure which one i would like to go with so wanted to try all b4 i chose. but it seems that all of the links have expired and i dunno where else to look, is there anyone who can give me a hand so i can try to get this done? or if there is anything i can do to help please let me know, i will do all i can

im going to subscribe to this thread cuz this is by far my favorite theme and of course all of it is not working so this is to the hopes that when someone figures it out or things get updated accordingly they will post here, i would also like to get my hands on the green one but all of the links seem broke, all help is greatly appreciated!!!
    Last edited by Affliction; 2009-08-13 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

we are still here. unfortunately suby and i are super bogged with some stuff right now. we both had pc crashes and suby is getting married tomorrow so there has been tons going on. i am currently rebuilding my system and will attempt to address some of the common, easily fixed issues. we are also planning on working hard on our new theme so keep your eyes peeled for that. if you guys need help you can always email us at [email protected]. it may take me some time to respond and to get all this running. we are working on a giant launch of SalesForce CRM at my work and i am administering it and have to learn APEX and MXML so my time is very restricted and full of meetings so please bear with us guys. We have not left you.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    we are still here. unfortunately suby and i are super bogged with some stuff right now. we both had pc crashes and suby is getting married tomorrow so there has been tons going on. i am currently rebuilding my system and will attempt to address some of the common, easily fixed issues. we are also planning on working hard on our new theme so keep your eyes peeled for that. if you guys need help you can always email us at [email protected]. it may take me some time to respond and to get all this running. we are working on a giant launch of SalesForce CRM at my work and i am administering it and have to learn APEX and MXML so my time is very restricted and full of meetings so please bear with us guys. We have not left you.
    Who is this guy?! Cricket makin' a little guest appearance, eh?
    Respect your elders.

lmao dude work has been OUT OF CONTROL!!! ive worked so much OT that right now im just sitting at my desk cleaning up the mess and playing around. plus i still have some MXML crap to do that im not even worrying about til next week. lol
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast