Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Can anyone reupload the iNinja Grey for me?
    Just send lightmaster a PM and I'm sure he'll hook you up. Icon release coming soon since I'm taking off for the weekend.

Thanks.....

Icon release is out..........

Icon release is out..........
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-06-12 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ininja grey is out and is soon to hit cydia. its on one of the pages of this thread...just dont remember which. we will have ininja grey available for download on our site (subylang.com) and will post the link here as well once we do. we are just super busy lately with other stuff. but thakns for the support guys
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Can anyone reupload the iNinja Grey for me?
    I just submitted both iNinja Gray and iNinja Gray SBSettings to MMi's Cydia repo. They should be up shortly.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I just submitted both iNinja Gray and iNinja Gray SBSettings to MMi's Cydia repo. They should be up shortly.
    iNinja Grey is up. If I wanted to request purple icons, do I do it here, through PM or on subylang.com?

subylang please. it helps us to keep track alot better than a PM. thanks for the support venus. glad you like the product. Will has been a great help to us lately while we settle into our new places.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

the fonts for ininja are causing some things to be out of aliment as shown in the pictures so could someone possibly post some fonts that dont do this? and could someone possibily update ininja for 3.0... because the messages app isnt themed at all, and none of my keyboards are themed either and thats all i noticed so far, thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mess.aspx.jpg   -mess2.aspx.jpg  
    Last edited by IpH0nE3g; 2009-06-21 at 09:44 PM.

After I installed the theme, the dialog of webclip appears as in the picture attached. Could you suggest how to solve this?
    thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img0002x.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    subylang please. it helps us to keep track alot better than a PM. thanks for the support venus. glad you like the product. Will has been a great help to us lately while we settle into our new places.
    no problem... All of you guys are amazing! I'm in the process of moving myself, I'll be going from CA to Hawaii. It's going to be soooo tough living there

When I request should I specify the color that I would like the icon?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vporter View Post
    When I request should I specify the color that I would like the icon?
    Just send them [email protected] they iconrequest.rar on the website will be updated once they are completed and a post here will be done to let everyone know. Lightmaster usually changes all the colors after I'm done with the icons and have uploaded them.

Default Help with iNinja 3.0 and font
    Quote Originally Posted by IpH0nE3g View Post
    the fonts for ininja are causing some things to be out of aliment as shown in the pictures so could someone possibly post some fonts that dont do this? and could someone possibily update ininja for 3.0... because the messages app isnt themed at all, and none of my keyboards are themed either and thats all i noticed so far, thanks.

I am having the same issues as well. I also cannot seem to get the SMS icon to change the same way I did when I first installed ininja on 2.2.1. I also cannot remember how to get my font back to the way that it was!

In the mean time I tried messing around with some other themes, applications, etc. and they will not work even when I put them the highest on my winterboard. Does anyone know if all the apps in cydia are 100% compatible with the NEW 3.0 system?

THANKS!

Thanks

good work!

Quote Originally Posted by stownson5 View Post
    I am having the same issues as well. I also cannot seem to get the SMS icon to change the same way I did when I first installed ininja on 2.2.1. I also cannot remember how to get my font back to the way that it was!

In the mean time I tried messing around with some other themes, applications, etc. and they will not work even when I put them the highest on my winterboard. Does anyone know if all the apps in cydia are 100% compatible with the NEW 3.0 system?

THANKS!
    ya 3.0 seems to be messing with alot of stuff but anyways to fix ur sms icon just go into your themes folder via ssh and find ininja then go into the icons folder and rename text.png to Messages.png and dont forget the capital m or it wont work. and for your fonts there in my attachments just put these in system/library/fonts/cache and that should fix it for now but if u like your lock clock then dont put lockclock.ttf in there. and no not all the apps are compatible yet but im not sure which ones are and arent. dont forget the thanks button :P.
    Attached Files Attached Files

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IpH0nE3g For This Useful Post:

dairyboi (2009-08-05), stownson5 (2009-06-24)

Thanks! I got the icon changed and the font! I really appreciate it! I guess once the bugs are fixed they will update everything through Cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by stownson5 View Post
    Thanks! I got the icon changed and the font! I really appreciate it! I guess once the bugs are fixed they will update everything through Cydia?
    no problem. ya that will most likley be the case... but i bet they will post an updated version here first then eventually cydia if they do decide to update ininja. i hope they do :P

Hello, I was having the same issue. I found that if i changed the copy parameter to Messages.png instead of Text.png, it would work. (I'm on a first gen iPhone if that makes any difference.)

Hey, I really like this theme, but is it a dock for Ipod touch?

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

So is the lock screen working for you guys? It only works for me if I turn the weather widget off. All I get is a black screen with the slider and time themed.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

Default hi guys great theme thx very much
    how to make 24 hours clock on SB?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hey i love this theme, but mine doesnt look right. did i do something wrong?

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast