Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Quote Originally Posted by iPenguin2 View Post
    Ok, is it possible if someone make some icons and a dock?

Dock left to right
    Music, video, IM+, photos, itunes

Icons
    Epic pet wars?
    Gb4iphone
    Gpsphone
    Maybe more to come

Thx

Tap tap revenge
    Ifile
    Finder
    Touchgrind

And flashlight

Thx (again)
    Email all icon requests to [email protected].

I can make you a dock, but which color theme are you using?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

haha, i emailed that address and he told me that ur the man to talk to for docks, i meant to email back for the icons (crazy day today)
    Im using iNinja blue, the original one

Edit:
    the apps that are going in the dock, how do i make the actual icons transperant?
    Last edited by iPenguin2; 2009-05-28 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My custom Tap Tap Revenge Tracks site:
    http://www.taptaptracks.000space.com

PM me if you want a custom track.
    If you PM me at PSPMod.com or register at my site you will get a reply alot faster.

after a lot of working around i finally got to download this theme. it rocks completely. just a few issues now thou. On the lockscreen my font for the clock isnt the same as it should b. its the default iphone font. could someone pls tell me how to change that pls? n also i wanted to change the wallpaper n im really not good at ssh so pls if someone could show me that too. pls. thanks for a cool rocking theme

Also my font actually on contacts n everywhere else is just as default. its not the ininja cool looking font. how do i get that?
    Last edited by QaS_ViP; 2009-05-28 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

haha, i emailed that address and he told me that ur the man to talk to for docks, i meant to email back for the icons (crazy day today)
    Im using iNinja blue, the original one

Edit:
    the apps that are going in the dock, how do i make the actual icons transperant?
    to make the icons in the dock transparent, copy the icons called "Phone.png" and title it for the name of the app. ie: Cydia.app would be "Cydia.png".

I'm working on your dock now. I should post it in about 30 minutes or so.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

@iPenguin2 Here's your new dock. If anything seems wrong with it, just let me know and I'll fix it for you.

EDIT: On second thought, the center icon doesn't look very smooth, so I'm going to work on that a little.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg10.png  
    Last edited by lightmaster; 2009-05-28 at 09:00 AM.

Alright Sry. Ignore my previous post. Figured all the fonts n stuff out. I just need a good wallpaper n need to know how to change that. n my clock icon is the default iphone icon not ininja icon. Help me with that pls

Here's a better dock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg11.png  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

iPenguin2 (2009-05-28)

awsome, thanks lightmaster
    pics

looks a bit pixelized but ill live with it

why does it do that? and the square icons look s**t in categories

now i gotta find icons.....

if anyone could help me with this
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-...ngs-cydia.html

that would awsome
    Last edited by iPenguin2; 2009-05-28 at 11:05 AM.

If you PM me at PSPMod.com or register at my site you will get a reply alot faster.

awsome, thanks lightmaster
    pics

looks a bit pixelized but ill live with it

why does it do that? and the square icons look s**t in categories

now i gotta find icons.....
    In each categories folder, you have to click the little "i" in the bottom right corner, then select the iNinja theme. That will get it to use the iNinja theme and the icons won't be square.

ahh, thanks again

no problem

last things before i go and request some icons

the ininja up top, how is it blue? & iCopter, Terminal, Make It Mine custom icons dont show up, guessing its the names....

and for all ya help, want a custom TTR song done? just as thanks

last things before i go and request some icons

the ininja up top, how is it blue? & iCopter, Terminal, Make It Mine custom icons dont show up, guessing its the names....

and for all ya help, want a custom TTR song done? just as thanks
    Tyson labels the files exactly as people request them. I correcte all of the ones that I had and emailed them to him, but that's not that many. The names are usually wrong unfortunately because Apple has like 5 names for each app (display name, itunes name, filesystem name). With 600+ icons, your apps are probably in there somewhere. Remember that you if you change any icons, you have to hit the "i" and reselect the theme in each categories folder. I know its a pain.

Sure, I'd love to get a custom song done. I'll PM you in a little with the song. Thanks.

cool, ill probably get the song done by tomorrow

Can anyone please explain me how to convert the blue icons to green? i'd like to update the green version of ininja

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Petrucci View Post
    Can anyone please explain me how to convert the blue icons to green? i'd like to update the green version of ininja
    Here is a PhotoShop Action file for the Green iNinja.

drop.io efvh9vr

Yeah, sorry I havent been true to my promise of updating green ininja been busy with exams etc. The action file should work perfectly for icons and most ui images.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Icons have been updated. Sorry for the delay but been extremely busy with work......Check the site or use the download link for direct download..

www.subylang.com/files/icons/ininjaicons.rar

Thanks

Sweet theme Man Love it

Can anyone reupload the iNinja Grey for me?

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast