Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just download from here and copy to your phone via winscp or iphonebrowser. There's lots of tutorials in the thread alone cause I believe we've explained it to a few people now. Just read the thread and you'll find all your answers.....

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams491 View Post
    I really like this theme, but I had some problems getting it from Cydia. It wouldnt download for me, did anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    I'd be glad to make your friend a dock, but first I need to know what apps he wants in it.
    he says he would like music,videos, cydia, photos, appstore.
    thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by IpH0nE3g View Post
    he says he would like music,videos, cydia, photos, appstore.
    thanks.
    Here you go. I hope your friend likes it.
    Don't forget the thanks button...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg6.png  
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-24)

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Here you go. I hope your friend likes it.
    Don't forget the thanks button...

thanks for the dock. so do i have to rename anything and if i do can you plz post the png.s of the apps i need to replace.

Thanks

thanks for the dock. so do i have to rename anything and if i do can you plz post the png.s of the apps i need to replace.
    You need to rename to the dock SBDockBG.png and overright the current one that is included in the theme. For the icons on the dock, just go into the icon folder and copy and paste one of the blank icons(ie: phone,mail,etc..)and rename it too Music.png, Videos.png,Cydia.png,Photos.png,App Store.png. You'll have to overright some of these as there are icons created for them in them theme. Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    You need to rename to the dock SBDockBG.png and overright the current one that is included in the theme. For the icons on the dock, just go into the icon folder and copy and paste one of the blank icons(ie: phone,mail,etc..)and rename it too Music.png, Videos.png,Cydia.png,Photos.png,App Store.png. You'll have to overright some of these as there are icons created for them in them theme. Hope that helps
    yep it worked thanks but can someone post a safari.png then it will all be working fine.
    thanks.

yep it worked thanks but can someone post a safari.png then it will all be working fine.
    thanks.
    Here you go.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Any idea how to fix this issue with my SBSettings theme? (The icons go over the black bar)

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Any idea how to fix this issue with my SBSettings theme? (The icons go over the black bar)

The same thing happens to me. I decided to only show 6 toggles so the images match up right. I'm not sure if its a problem with iNinja or a bug in SBSettings.

its a allignment issue.. i have to get that fixed and will get that new release out ASAP.

Thanks

Well. Sorry for the late release. I thought I already posted it. Guess I was in the process of doing so. Well the file has been updated to include about 550 icons. Thanks to everyone who submitted icons to be used the release. The link is below

www.subylang.com/files/icons/ininjaicons.rar

woot.. And sorry skinner for not getting back to you with the web site stuff. my life is heck tick right now and don't even have internet to do anything..lol in the middle of moving and getting everything set up..

Great job man

Can anyone tell me that would be the best photoshop version to use so I can change all of the colors from blue to pink? Or would this be too time consuming? Isn't this how the green version was created? I found a bright pink color that I want and was wondering if this is something that an amateur could do?

THANKS
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by stownson5 View Post
    Can anyone tell me that would be the best photoshop version to use so I can change all of the colors from blue to pink? Or would this be too time consuming? Isn't this how the green version was created? I found a bright pink color that I want and was wondering if this is something that an amateur could do?

THANKS
    Sarah
    I would think this would be very time consuming but im pretty sure they came out with an igirly theme which is a pretty much an all pink theme but im not sure if its out now or if its coming out.
    Last edited by IpH0nE3g; 2009-04-25 at 08:32 PM.

yeah it's out but I would have to change a lot of things to make it the way I want. Not sure which would be easier and less time consuming?

Quote Originally Posted by stownson5 View Post
    yeah it's out but I would have to change a lot of things to make it the way I want. Not sure which would be easier and less time consuming?
    if ur good with that kind of stuff go for it but theres ALOT of stuf you would have to change. it would probibly take weeks to change everything from blue to pink on ininja.

You just have to create an action file and a droplet, you can then do it in hours as opposed to weeks. It's actually not that hard once you figure out how to write the action file.

Try looking up Action file and droplet, then you can just drag a folder to the droplet and it will change the Hue on every image file in the folder.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

stownson5 (2009-04-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is random as hell but is it possible to place the calendar in the dock?

Or will it look off or something?
    Last edited by vporter; 2009-04-26 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by vporter View Post
    I know this is random as hell but is it possible to place the calendar in the dock?

Or will it look off or something?
    It might be doable, but it would look odd because the date would be at the very top of the dock.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

stownson5 (2009-04-27), vporter (2009-04-26)

for my freinds touch the file where ur supposed to put the fonts in (var/stash/fonts)isnt there so where do the go???

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast