Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

hey could someone make me a dock just like in the attachment but instead of email can it be cydia?
    it would be much appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg.png  

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    Yeah sorry. Thought I put without "". That was a long message to type from my phone....lol

Tyson
    Wow you typed all that from your phone? I can't type anything longer than a few sentences on this thing, it lags like crazy!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vporter View Post
    Wow you typed all that from your phone? I can't type anything longer than a few sentences on this thing, it lags like crazy!
    I find it pretty good once you getting going. It lags at the beginning...oh well. I only do that when I'm at work so....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IpH0nE3g View Post
    hey could someone make me a dock just like in the attachment but instead of email can it be cydia?
    Here you go. Let me know if this works. Thanks to lightmaster for this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg6.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-22)

Here you go.

EDIT: Darn. You beat me by a minute, tskinner2002.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg5.png  
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Here you go.

EDIT: Darn. You beat me by a minute, tskinner2002.
    Too slow. I had photoshop already running making icons and beat you on the draw.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    Too slow. I had photoshop already running making icons and beat you on the draw.....lol
    I had it running too, but I noticed that my phone icons were slightly too high and off center. If you're using the psd I sent you, you might want to check the phone icons to make sure their center. When I original added the layers, I centered the phone using the slanted line on it, which made it off center. Thanks to suby for pointing that out.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

thanks guys the dock works. but for cydia to work down there what do i rename email to? do i just rename it cydia

thanks guys the dock works. but for cydia to work down there what do i rename email to? do i just rename it cydia
    Rename Mail.png to Cydia.png and use the attached icon as Mail.png.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rename Mail.png to Cydia.png and use the attached icon as Mail.png.
    yep it all works. thanks again

So I got into the library, themes, icons, etc. I fixed my issue with my SMS icon. Can someone help me figure out how to get the new icons in there as well as the font?
    Last edited by stownson5; 2009-04-22 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stownson5 View Post
    So I got into the library, themes, icons, etc. I fixed my issue with my SMS icon. Can someone help me figure out how to get the new icons in there as well as the font?
    When you download the updated icons, copy them into the icons folder located at "/var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/iNinja (theme)/Icons". When it asks if you want to overwrite the existing files, say yes. Then you need to go and make sure that the icons in your dock still have blank icons. If they don't, copy an existing blank icon to replace the app that needs a blank icon.

For the fonts, make a backup of the following files:
    "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache/Helvetica.ttf"
    "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache/HelveticaBold.ttf"
    "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache/LockClock.ttf"

After you backup those files, copy the downloaded fonts into the folder "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache/". When it asks if you want to overwrite the existing files, say yes. Then restart your iPhone/iTouch and you should have the new fonts and the new icons.

I hope that helps you.

When you download the updated icons, copy them into the icons folder located at "/var/stash/Themes.XXXXXX/iNinja (theme)/Icons". When it asks if you want to overwrite the existing files, say yes. Then you need to go and make sure that the icons in your dock still have blank icons. If they don't, copy an existing blank icon to replace the app that needs a blank icon.

For the fonts, make a backup of the following files:
    "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache/Helvetica.ttf"
    "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache/HelveticaBold.ttf"
    "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache/LockClock.ttf"

After you backup those files, copy the downloaded fonts into the folder "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache/". When it asks if you want to overwrite the existing files, say yes. Then restart your iPhone/iTouch and you should have the new fonts and the new icons.

I hope that helps you.
    Ok, so some of the icons did not change but some of them did. I double checked to make sure the icons were in the folder and they are. I guess I am not doing something right?

Also, I feel like I might screw something up when it comes to adding the font. I read the "READ ME" file and it said something about making sure to back up your files with adding .bak to the end of the original file?

How do I copy and paste those files? When I click on copy it doesn't let me select the proper location. I am trying to get the font files from the iNinja Extras folder.

I really do appreciate all the help you have been giving me!
    THANKS!

One last question: Is the igirly just like the iNinja but pink?

Ok, so some of the icons did not change but some of them did. I double checked to make sure the icons were in the folder and they are. I guess I am not doing something right?

Also, I feel like I might screw something up when it comes to adding the font. I read the "READ ME" file and it said something about making sure to back up your files with adding .bak to the end of the original file?

How do I copy and paste those files? When I click on copy it doesn't let me select the proper location. I am trying to get the font files from the iNinja Extras folder.

THANKS!

Ok so I did SCREW my phone up! I had to repair it and so I went ahead and installed the latest update while I was at it! Now I will have to re-jailbreak it and then get it back to the condition that I had it. Hopefully once I can get it back, I will learn how to correctly change the font and icons!
    Last edited by stownson5; 2009-04-22 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

THANKS!

As for you icons, some of them might not be themed yet or they could be named incorrectly. If you look through the icons on your computer and find one that seems appropriate for an app you have, rename it so that the filename for the icon is exactly the same as the name that appears on the springboard. Capitalization and spacing matter. If you search through all the icons and can't find an icon for an app, send an email to [email protected] with a list of icons that you don't have.

As for the fonts, you can rename the original fonts and add ".bak" to the end of it or you can copy the original fonts to your computer to keep a backup. I copied the original fonts to my computer, but it really doesn't matter because either way, you still have a backup of it.

As for the problem with copying and pasting, what program are you using? In general, if the fonts are on you computer, navigate to you "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache" on your iPhone/iTouch, select all three fonts on your computer, and then click and drag them into the interface of your SFTP program, making sure that you drag them inside the "Cache" folder.
    If the fonts are already on your iPhone/iTouch, navigate to wherever the new fonts are and select them, then click and drag them out of the SFTP programs window and into a folder on your computer. Then follow the directions above to copy them to the correct folder on your iPhone/iTouch.

As for iGirly, I don't know. I like the original, so I have done anything with any of the other themes mentioned in this thread. Someone else might have an answer for you on that or there may be screenshots somewhere in this thread.

Ok so I did SCREW my phone up! I had to repair it and so I went ahead and installed the latest update while I was at it! Now I will have to re-jailbreak it and then get it back to the condition that I had it. Hopefully once I can get it back, I will learn how to correctly change the font and icons!
    I assume when you say "repair" you mean "restore". I'm sorry to hear that your phone got messed up. What was the last thing that you did before it messed up?
    Last edited by lightmaster; 2009-04-22 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

As for you icons, some of them might not be themed yet or they could be named incorrectly. If you look through the icons on your computer and find one that seems appropriate for an app you have, rename it so that the filename for the icon is exactly the same as the name that appears on the springboard. Capitalization and spacing matter. If you search through all the icons and can't find an icon for an app, send an email to [email protected] with a list of icons that you don't have.

As for the fonts, you can rename the original fonts and add ".bak" to the end of it or you can copy the original fonts to your computer to keep a backup. I copied the original fonts to my computer, but it really doesn't matter because either way, you still have a backup of it.

As for the problem with copying and pasting, what program are you using? In general, if the fonts are on you computer, navigate to you "/System/Library/Fonts/Cache" on your iPhone/iTouch, select all three fonts on your computer, and then click and drag them into the interface of your SFTP program, making sure that you drag them inside the "Cache" folder.
    If the fonts are already on your iPhone/iTouch, navigate to wherever the new fonts are and select them, then click and drag them out of the SFTP programs window and into a folder on your computer. Then follow the directions above to copy them to the correct folder on your iPhone/iTouch.

As for iGirly, I don't know. I like the original, so I have done anything with any of the other themes mentioned in this thread. Someone else might have an answer for you on that or there may be screenshots somewhere in this thread.

I assume when you say "repair" you mean "restore". I'm sorry to hear that your phone got messed up. What was the last thing that you did before it messed up?
    Yes I had to restore the phone since the spinning wheel of death attacked me. I was trying to back up the original fonts and then when I copied the iNinja font into the cache file, that's when it happened! I don't know why or what I did wrong. I am almost done with jailbreaking it again.

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    springboard.app.. en.emoji i think o rsomething like that.. theres the files in there.

also for anyone that wants it.. its pre release but because i have been slaking ill give you all something..

IGIRLY http://subylang.com/uploads/iGirly.rar

its pretty much all there but i havent fined tuned it.. it will eventually be released in its own thread
    I currently have iNinja installed on my iphone. How would I go about installing the iGirly? Would it have to replace it or just add it on the Winterboard? Also, I was looking at some of the images for iGirly and noticed that some of the pink is hard to read through the leopard print. I saw a green version of iNinja and was wondering how hard it would be to make a PINK version exactly like iNinja, but pink?

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by bobbylx View Post
    Well, I really like this theme and appreciate all the hard work these guys put into it. Because I like variety I'm tweaking some colors and sending them back to Suby so he can check them out or put the master touches on them.
    So far I've gotten the red and green, and now here is purple. It's not completed yet, just the basic springboard stuff right now.

EDIT-- Forget I mentioned purple, no one likes it, screenshot is gone.
    I would LOVE a pink or purple version of this!!! Can anyone make this for me please please please!

Quote Originally Posted by devize View Post
    I've almost completely done the green version and it looks hot as on my phone. Working with suby and cricket to get it released, we gotta work out the kinks etc. Theres a few minor bugs like the time is shown in blue (don't know how to change it) and a couple others. I think the 'no album art' with the lightning and ninja looks good as.

Doing this green version I just cant believe how many images you guys made for ths theme, it took me quite a while to skin them all and I was using batch files to do it most of the time. We should seriously be paying you guys to do these themes.
    I know I have already said this like a billion times but I am reading through these posts and seeing lots of AMAZING things done with the colors. I would really LOVE to get a hold of a hot pink or dark purple version. I really love the purple that cricket has as his nametag thing.

THANKS
    Last edited by stownson5; 2009-04-23 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey umm can someone make a dock for the ipod touch. my friend wants ininja but its not for the touch. plus can someone tell me what to remane everything once i put the dock on there.

hey umm can someone make a dock for the ipod touch. my friend wants ininja but its not for the touch. plus can someone tell me what to remane everything once i put the dock on there.
    I'd be glad to make your friend a dock, but first I need to know what apps he wants in it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really like this theme, but I had some problems getting it from Cydia. It wouldnt download for me, did anyone else have this problem?

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast