Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    Alright guys. Well Friday is here so its time for an updated icon release. As of right now, the INinja theme consist of 514 icons so thats pretty good considering about 60% came in the last two weeks. So head to the link below to download and don't forget to hit the Thanks button if this is useful. I currently have no request so send em my way. Thanks.

www.subylang.com/files/icons/ininjaicons.rar
    You are the greatest man. Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3w4twtrwe For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey have you had time to work on the dock for me?
    "R-R"

Quote Originally Posted by Rcooley617 View Post
    Hey have you had time to work on the dock for me?
    How's this?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg.png  
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    How's this?

something about that looks wayyy off centered lol

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    You were talking about the center icon, right? I had accidentally moved the guideline in the psd while making it. I repositioned the center icon and counted the pixels from the edge of the circle to the boarder around the center icon, so its definitely centered. If you think one of the other icons is off center, let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg1.png  
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

About the dock. I've been having problemsgetting the cydia icon made cause I want it to look good since your always going to see it. Hey lightmaster do you mind sending me the psd with the cydia layer on it??? Hope you guys like the icons. I'm redoing some of the first ones I made since they are alittle rough on the edges. I'll post what I've redone on Friday before the next release. Well for there to be a new release this Friday I need request and I have none so if anyone has any icons not themed send an email to [email protected] and I'll get them done for you.

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post

I figured out what made that dock seem off center, the phone icon was too high. This one should look better.

About the dock. I've been having problemsgetting the cydia icon made cause I want it to look good since your always going to see it. Hey lightmaster do you mind sending me the psd with the cydia layer on it???
    The psd file is too big to be posted to the forum, so I'm about to email it to [email protected].
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg3.png  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

Thanks

I figured out what made that dock seem off center, the phone icon was too high. This one should look better.

The psd file is too big to be posted to the forum, so I'm about to email it to [email protected].
    Thanks.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

Wow, for the first time, I have a themed icon for all of my apps! And that's saying a lot because I currently have 174 apps!! I do have several that just have the apps name as its icon, so I'll try to make themed icons for those.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

Thanks

All received icon request are now completed and will be posted on Friday. Keep the request come to my [email protected] I'm also redoing some of the icons I created. Some of the first couple need to be re-rendered cause of bad edging and I'm also trying to eliminate the ones with the icon name as a word rather than pic so check the next release for updated icons. Thanks and I need request......

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

Does anyone know which file is used for the status bar background when an app is open?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

Thanks

Does anyone know which file is used for the status bar background when an app is open?
    I believe is it FSO_BG.png or FST_BG.png. Both are found in the spingboard.app I may be wrong but that is my guess.

Tyson

WOW.....this is any easy week for me....no icons.....
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-21 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

lightmaster (2009-04-21), Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

I believe is it FSO_BG.png or FST_BG.png. Both are found in the spingboard.app I may be wrong but that is my guess.

Tyson

WOW.....this is any easy week for me....no icons.....
    I figured it out: Default_<whatever>.png are the status bar images for when an app is open, FSO_<whatever>.png are the status bar images for when no app is open, and FST_<whatever>.png are the status bar images for the lock screen.

That didn't really help me though. My problem was that the numerical text for the status bar batter and wifi are really hard to read because they are dark gray with a dark background. I need to find a way to change the text color for the numbers on the status bar so they are a light gray instead. I know the time on the status bar was themed to be blue instead of gray; is there a way to theme or manually overwrite the numerical battery and wifi?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

the fst status bar also is for a selected few apps.. but anything FSO is for the springboard.. and default is for when an app is open.. but yeah for some reason a few of the apps (clock app) uses the FST

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

lightmaster (2009-04-21), Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

Talking ininja HELP!
    Ok......I have been reading through these forums a lot. I am trying to figure out exactly how to change a few things that I am not familiar with. I finally got the theme up and running. I installed iBlank and fixed that issue. I then installed the Five Icon Dock and fixed that issue as well.

Now I have my SMS icon that is just sitting on top of the ininja one. It didn't change and I was told to rename irealsms.png to Text.png.

Can someone please help me figure out how to do this? Also, I submitted some requests for additional icons, once I receive those, how do I fit them? I have lots of questions so please bare with me! I downloaded the ininja SB, assuming that means spring board? Where can I access that since I cannot find it on my iphone? The ininja font is called Helvetica, where can I get that and once I find it, how do I put this on my phone?

I am guessing that I will have to do all this with a computer program of some sort with my iPhone plugged in? Can I change the Slide to iNinja to say something else? Also, can I change the iNinja slider icon to something else as well as the background photo?

I also read about the igirly theme and was wondering if this is just the pink version? SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS but I am NEW to all of this!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to stownson5 For This Useful Post:

Rcooley617 (2009-04-21)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rcooley617's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey I'm just thankful for making it, I'm not all into about if its a little off or anything. Thanks for whoever made and edited..Appreciate it alot
    "R-R"

I just noticed that the numbers numerical battery and wifi are white when no apps are open, but are a dark gray when I have an app open. I'm assuming that the numbers are made by 11 png files with the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3... 9. Does anyone know where these numbers are stored so I can try replacing the dark gray numbers with the white numbers?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stownson5 View Post
    Ok......I have been reading through these forums a lot. I am trying to figure out exactly how to change a few things that I am not familiar with. I finally got the theme up and running. I installed iBlank and fixed that issue. I then installed the Five Icon Dock and fixed that issue as well.

Now I have my SMS icon that is just sitting on top of the ininja one. It didn't change and I was told to rename irealsms.png to Text.png.

Can someone please help me figure out how to do this? Also, I submitted some requests for additional icons, once I receive those, how do I fit them? I have lots of questions so please bare with me! I downloaded the ininja SB, assuming that means spring board? Where can I access that since I cannot find it on my iphone? The ininja font is called Helvetica, where can I get that and once I find it, how do I put this on my phone?

I am guessing that I will have to do all this with a computer program of some sort with my iPhone plugged in? Can I change the Slide to iNinja to say something else? Also, can I change the iNinja slider icon to something else as well as the background photo?

I also read about the igirly theme and was wondering if this is just the pink version? SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS but I am NEW to all of this!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!
    OK. Let me try this. I use a program called WinSCP. You connect your iphone over wifi and write down your IP Address. Once you open the program, put your IP address in the destination box and the username will be "root" and the password will be "alpine" with the "". Once in there, you go to library and themes and INinja will be located there. Click on INinja and you should see a folder named Icons. Go into there and rename irealsms to Text. That will change your text icon to a blank icon and the one on your dock will be invisible like all your others. The INinjaSB is actually SB Settings theme. Its an addon settings app for the phone and if you don't use sbsettings then you don't need to worry about it. Once the icons are released you just download the file and extract and copy all the png files to the icons folder as mentioned above. As for the font, you can get it from the first page with the complete INinja theme. There is a readme in the file which will tell you where to put it and what exactly to do as you have to backup your old fonts incase you want to revert back to the original font. I'll find a link later for the winscp tutorial but some other people use different programs such as iphonebrower. Its whatever you like to use. Hope this helps but if you have any more questions please post.

Tyson

30. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

stownson5 (2009-04-22)

OK. Let me try this. I use a program called WinSCP. You connect your iphone over wifi and write down your IP Address. Once you open the program, put your IP address in the destination box and the username will be "root" and the password will be "alpine" with the "". Once in there, you go to library and themes and INinja will be located there. Click on INinja and you should see a folder named Icons. Go into there and rename irealsms to Text. That will change your text icon to a blank icon and the one on your dock will be invisible like all your others. The INinjaSB is actually SB Settings theme. Its an addon settings app for the phone and if you don't use sbsettings then you don't need to worry about it. Once the icons are released you just download the file and extract and copy all the png files to the icons folder as mentioned above. As for the font, you can get it from the first page with the complete INinja theme. There is a readme in the file which will tell you where to put it and what exactly to do as you have to backup your old fonts incase you want to revert back to the original font. I'll find a link later for the winscp tutorial but some other people use different programs such as iphonebrower. Its whatever you like to use. Hope this helps but if you have any more questions please post.

Tyson
    Correction to what tskinner2002 said: Your username will be "root" and your password will be "alpine" without the quotes.

Also, if your using a Mac, download Cyberduck. Cyberduck is the Mac alternative to WinSCP. Once you open the program, you will see a toolbar that says "Bookmarks", "History", and "Bonjour". Click on "Bonjour". You will either see your iPhone listed as whatever you call it in iTunes followed by .local. (ie. "Williams-iTouch.local.") or you will see it as Device- followed by a lot of numbers and .local. (ie. "Device-23862356286427501.local.). Double click on your iPhone and then type in "root" for the username and "alpine" for the password. From there, it will work the same as what tskinner2002 said.
    Last edited by lightmaster; 2009-04-21 at 11:30 PM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

stownson5 (2009-04-22)

Thanks

Correction to what tskinner2002 said: Your username will be "root" and your password will be "alpine" without the quotes.

Also, if your using a Mac, download Cyberduck. Cyberduck is the Mac alternative to WinSCP. Once you open the program, you will see a toolbar that says "Bookmarks", "History", and "Bonjour". Click on "Bonjour". You will either see your iPhone listed as whatever you call it in iTunes followed by .local. (ie. "Williams-iTouch.local.") or you will see it as Device- followed by a lot of numbers and .local. (ie. "Device-23862356286427501.local.). Double click on your iPhone and then type in "root" for the username and "alpine" for the password. From there, it will work the same as what tskinner2002 said.
    Yeah sorry. Thought I put without "". That was a long message to type from my phone....lol

Tyson

34. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

stownson5 (2009-04-22)

Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast