Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

hey for the icon requests here are some icons that i need.

cannongame
    iqualizer
    imob
    colorsplash
    breakclassic
    line rider
    ezimba
    ishoot
    tap tap(one and two)
    younote
    zombie
    line rider
    labyrinth

Quote Originally Posted by IpH0nE3g View Post
    can anyone tell me where to put the fonts from the orignal post into my iphone and should i make a back up of the original fonts?
    thanks.
    Fonts should be located at "/var/stash/Fonts" or at "/System/Library/Fonts".

You should ALWAYS backup any file that you plan on overwriting, especially the fonts. If anything goes wrong with replacing the fonts, you could end up with the SWOD and the only way to fix it without restoring requires the original font.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    Fonts should be located at "/var/stash/Fonts" or at "/System/Library/Fonts".

You should ALWAYS backup any file that you plan on overwriting, especially the fonts. If anything goes wrong with replacing the fonts, you could end up with the SWOD and the only way to fix it without restoring requires the original font.
    kk thanks and also where does the the alternate spring board and dock go. the one found right under the original post.

kk thanks and also where does the the alternate spring board and dock go. the one found right under the original post.
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you said "alternate spring board". Are you talking about the wallpaper behind the icons?

As for the dock, place it in "/var/stash/Theme.XXXXXX/iNinja (theme)/Folders/Springboard.app". The filename should be "SBDockBG.png".
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you said "alternate spring board". Are you talking about the wallpaper behind the icons?

As for the dock, place it in "/var/stash/Theme.XXXXXX/iNinja (theme)/Folders/Springboard.app". The filename should be "SBDockBG.png".
    ya lol srry for the broadness. ok but the file from the link is a .rar

Yes, the file from the original post is a .rar archive that you extract and inside of it is the theme. I'm still confused about what you mean by "alternate spring board", which image are you trying to replace?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Can someone post the outline (main image) of the youtube icon (without the carbon fiber and icon background, just the image of the screen please with transparent background)

Yes, the file from the original post is a .rar archive that you extract and inside of it is the theme. I'm still confused about what you mean by "alternate spring board", which image are you trying to replace?
    umm i extracted to files and follwed the instructions exactly in the read me text but nothing is differnt but in the icons folder of the new thems its has icons that i need but dont change how the look and about the alternate dock its a psd not a png but should i put it in the same spot?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey for the icon requests here are some icons that i need.

cannongame
    iqualizer
    imob
    colorsplash
    breakclassic
    line rider
    ezimba
    ishoot
    tap tap(one and two)
    younote
    zombie
    line rider
    labyrinth
    All finished. Everyone just make sure you when you give me your icon request to write the app/games name exactly how it is on your springboard since if one letter isn't capitalized it won't work. I know its easy to go and rename it yourself, just makes to whole process easier in the long run. Thanks.

umm i extracted to files and follwed the instructions exactly in the read me text but nothing is differnt but in the icons folder of the new thems its has icons that i need but dont change how the look and about the alternate dock its a psd not a png but should i put it in the same spot?
    As for the icons not changing for you, they have to be spelled exactly how they are on the springboard and its case-sensitive. Also not sure what your talking about with the alternate dock. There is only 1 dock and its named SBDockBG.png. You can change the stock INinja with a png file by just overrighting the old one thats on your iphone. PSD files won't work, only PNG's.

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Can someone post the outline (main image) of the youtube icon (without the carbon fiber and icon background, just the image of the screen please with transparent background)
    Just browse the net and find the logo and open photoshop or gimp, use the magic wand and remove everything you don't want, then your left with the logo. Didn't mean to click the thanks button on your last post, tried to click Quote....lol
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-16 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

most are spelled the same but are still not changing. can there be another reason???

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    All finished. Everyone just make sure you when you give me your icon request to write the app/games name exactly how it is on your springboard since if one letter isn't capitalized it won't work. I know its easy to go and rename it yourself, just makes to whole process easier in the long run. Thanks.

As for the icons not changing for you, they have to be spelled exactly how they are on the springboard and its case-sensitive. Also not sure what your talking about with the alternate dock. There is only 1 dock and its named SBDockBG.png. You can change the stock INinja with a png file by just overrighting the old one thats on your iphone. PSD files won't work, only PNG's.

Just browse the net and find the logo and open photoshop or gimp, use the magic wand and remove everything you don't want, then your left with the logo. Didn't mean to click the thanks button on your last post, tried to click Quote....lol
    DUDE I know how to do it...but shiiiit I cant find the perfect one (when u use the wand, it messes up the quality and i dont like). I've been searching for 45 minutes so im asking for help if you could be so kind.

Thanks

DUDE I know how to do it...but shiiiit I cant find the perfect one (when u use the wand, it messes up the quality and i dont like). I've been searching for 45 minutes so im asking for help if you could be so kind.
    Are you looking for the actual YouTube logo itself or the icon that has just the TV Screen on it?

most are spelled the same but are still not changing. can there be another reason???
    Just ensure that they are placed in the icon folder of the theme and they are spelled exactly...even upcase or lowercase not matching will throw it off, then go into winterboard, just the off and then back on to cause a respring and it should work
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-17 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-17)

yep there was a cap where it wasnt supposed to be thanks for the help.
    one more thing where do i go for the icon updates??

Skinner will post a link in the initial release post. but you can always download the most current icon release @ www.subylang.com in our downloads section
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-04-17 at 02:59 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-17), lightmaster (2009-04-17)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    Are you looking for the actual YouTube logo itself or the icon that has just the TV Screen on it?

Just ensure that they are placed in the icon folder of the theme and they are spelled exactly...even upcase or lowercase not matching will throw it off, then go into winterboard, just the off and then back on to cause a respring and it should work
    The tv screen icon

Thanks

The tv screen icon
    Its already included in the theme. Go to Folders--MobileMusicPlayer.app and its called NoContentVideo.png Its already transparent, just like your looking for. You just have to resize to your requirement.

Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by devize View Post
    Well finally, here is the green version. If there are any bugs or anything not skinned please tell me, I've also skinned the psd files so you can create your own docks and icons. I'll be skinning tskinners icons when he releases his. It looks way better on the phone than in the pics.

If anyone needs a simple action file for photoshop to skin some images or icons that they've made or got that I haven't please let me know and I'll attach it.

Link: Green iNinja.rar
    Nice work, very slick. Looks awesome on my phone.
    Last edited by Threatz; 2009-04-17 at 06:19 AM.

Thanks

Alright guys. Well Friday is here so its time for an updated icon release. As of right now, the INinja theme consist of 514 icons so thats pretty good considering about 60% came in the last two weeks. So head to the link below to download and don't forget to hit the Thanks button if this is useful. I currently have no request so send em my way. Thanks.

www.subylang.com/files/icons/ininjaicons.rar

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

3w4twtrwe (2009-04-18), justarry21 (2009-04-18)

dude skinner your a freaking animal!!!!! 514 icons.. wow

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast