Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Quote Originally Posted by devize View Post
    You need to have iBlank installed on your phone and create 4 blank icons. You move those blank icons to the top row on your springboard so it looks as if you have a 3x4 springboard.

What do you mean the dock is still showing your apps? The icons for phone, mail etc. in the dock need to be blank so before you apply the theme I suggest you set up your dock in the correct order. Also, make sure all the icons are blank, I think you might need to rename iRealSMS to Text to get the sms icon blank (unless you use irealsms).

If that doesnt help post a screenshot so we can help you properly.
    thanks the blank icons worked. so about the dock... i cant post a screen shot i dont have a camera lol but ill try to describe it. the custon phone app looks fine, the costom email app looks fine but the middle custon one where sms is supposed to go is still the standard sms app on top of the costom dock.

Quote Originally Posted by IpH0nE3g View Post
    thanks the blank icons worked. so about the dock... i cant post a screen shot i dont have a camera lol but ill try to describe it. the custon phone app looks fine, the costom email app looks fine but the middle custon one where sms is supposed to go is still the standard sms app on top of the costom dock.
    The iPhone/iTouch can take screenshots. Click the home and lock button at the same time. The screen will flash white to let you know a screenshot was taken. You can then email the screenshot to yourself to get it on your computer so you can post it.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    The iPhone/iTouch can take screenshots. Click the home and lock button at the same time. The screen will flash white to let you know a screenshot was taken. You can then email the screenshot to yourself to get it on your computer so you can post it.
    oh cool didnt know that. heres whats happening to me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -getattachment.jpg  

oh cool didnt know that. heres whats happening to me.
    For some reason, I can't see your image. Based on what you said, you need to replace the SMS icon with a blank icon. Run these commands in Terminal on your iPhone:
    When you run the "su" command, it will ask for a password. The password is "alpine" without the quotes.
    Code:
    su
    cd "/var/stash/Themes"*"/iNinja (theme)/Icons"
    mv ./Text.png "./Text alt.png"
    cp ./Phone.png ./Text.png
    This will save your current SMS icon as "Text alt.png" and replace the original SMS icon with a blank one.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

For some reason, I can't see your image. Based on what you said, you need to replace the SMS icon with a blank icon. Run these commands in Terminal on your iPhone:
    When you run the "su" command, it will ask for a password. The password is "alpine" without the quotes.
    Code:
    su
    cd "/var/stash/Themes"*"/iNinja (theme)/Icons"
    mv ./Text.png "./Text alt.png"
    cp ./Phone.png ./Text.png
    This will save your current SMS icon as "Text alt.png" and replace the original SMS icon with a blank one.
    do i need open ssh for that??

and here is a direct link to my pic
    http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/522...achmentsqw.jpg
    Last edited by IpH0nE3g; 2009-04-16 at 01:55 AM.

do i need open ssh for that??
    You can either use OpenSSH and SSH into your iPhone from your computer or you can download MobileTerminal from Cydia and run the command directly from your iPhone. Either way will work. If you SSH into your iPhone, you should be able to copy and paste the commands instead of having to type them out.

You can either use OpenSSH and SSH into your iPhone from your computer or you can download MobileTerminal from Cydia and run the command directly from your iPhone. Either way will work. If you SSH into your iPhone, you should be able to copy and paste the commands instead of having to type them out.
    ok ill try mobile terminal but before i do here is a dircet link to my pic.

Yeah, like I said in my first post, you need to make sure every dock icon is blank. In iNinja they made iRealSms the blank icon so you'll need to rename irealsms to text. You can do this through ssh but if you dont know how to do it you can download ifile from cydia which is a similar thing but on your phone. You need to navigate to Library/themes/ininja/icons and rename irealsms to Text. Once you do that open winterboard and uncheck then recheck ininja so your phone resprings and then thats it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to devize For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-16)

ok ill try mobile terminal but before i do here is a dircet link to my pic.

Alright, your problem is that either you have the standard SMS icon saved as Text.png or you don't have anything save as Text.png. Either way, the commands I posted above should work. If you don't have anything saved as Text.png, the command "mv ./Text.png "Text alt.png"" will probably give you an error saying that the file ./Text.png doesn't exist, but that is ok. If you get an error like that, just ignore it.

So, just run the commands I posted and then respring your iPhone and your dock should look like its supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by devize View Post
    Yeah, like I said in my first post, you need to make sure every dock icon is blank. In iNinja they made iRealSms the blank icon so you'll need to rename irealsms to text. You can do this through ssh but if you dont know how to do it you can download ifile from cydia which is a similar thing but on your phone. You need to navigate to Library/themes/ininja/icons and rename irealsms to Text. Once you do that open winterboard and uncheck then recheck ininja so your phone resprings and then thats it.
    kk downloaded ifile but under library the themes folder isnt there

kk downloaded ifile but under library the themes folder isnt there
    The theme folder is located at "/var/stash/Theme.XXXXXX". The X's can be any letter or number; I'm not sure why they are there, but they are.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-16)

The theme folder is located at "/var/stash/Theme.XXXXXX". The X's can be any letter or number; I'm not sure why they are there, but they are.
    it works thanks for all the help. i have one more question can i get the ininja font on my phone without open ssh??

it works thanks for all the help. i have one more question can i get the ininja font on my phone without open ssh??
    I'm really glad your dock is finally looking like it should.

I don't believe so because you have to download the file in the original post and then copy the font files to either the fonts folder or the fontswap folder.

I'm really glad your dock is finally looking like it should.

I don't believe so because you have to download the file in the original post and then copy the font files to either the fonts folder or the fontswap folder.
    ya ill mess around with open ssh to fix that but thanks agian for all the help

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

tskinner2002, did you get the icons that I made and emailed to you?
    Yeah I recieved you email. Thanks.

Default please help
    can someone please tell me how i change this font color for this theme its hard to read here is a screen shot please help....

Quote Originally Posted by ceelo2008 View Post
    can someone please tell me how i change this font color for this theme its hard to read here is a screen shot please help....

Wow, that "1.0" is nearly invisible.

I've also been wondering about how to change font colors. I use the numerical battery and wifi on the status bar, but I can hardly read the numbers when I have an app open:

How do I change the status bar font color?

i will look into this stuff guys.. not sure if the color can be changed. Cause thts the problem we run into with a lot of themes is the font color blending to much with the design of the theme..

May or may not be the nature of the beast unfortunatly

can anyone tell me where to put the fonts from the orignal post into my iphone and should i make a back up of the original fonts?
    thanks.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey guys. Every icon request I received is now completed and will be included in tomorrows release package. Keep the request coming and I might get more done for the release tomorrow, if not you'll have to wait until next Fridays release.

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast