Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

I cant download igirly, broken link i think. I'll take a look at the wallpaper.html, hopefully i can work it out lol

I cant find where to change the colour of the clock in the statusbar, I ended up changing the colour of the clock widget to green instead of white.

Edit: worked it out, it was in the info.plist. Now it looks awesome
    Last edited by devize; 2009-04-14 at 03:07 AM.

oh wait im sorry the color is in the info.plist in the main theme folder.. dont know what i was thinking lol

Ok everything is perfect except for those few images that werent skinned. I can't find igirly anywhere to get the images so should I upload it or wait and finish skinning the rest?

iPhone? More like MyPhone babydol's Avatar
    Thanks

second that on igirly being a broken link

sorry guys had to change the directory on my server here is the fixed link

www.subylang.com/files/uploads/iGirly.rar

Well finally, here is the green version. If there are any bugs or anything not skinned please tell me, I've also skinned the psd files so you can create your own docks and icons. I'll be skinning tskinners icons when he releases his. It looks way better on the phone than in the pics.

If anyone needs a simple action file for photoshop to skin some images or icons that they've made or got that I haven't please let me know and I'll attach it.

Link: Green iNinja.rar
    Last edited by devize; 2009-04-14 at 06:59 AM.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to devize For This Useful Post:

erruption81 (2009-06-19), lollol (2009-06-19), Threatz (2009-04-17), xcdogx (2009-04-14)

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    Here is the icon. Let me know if this is good or not.
    Don't forget the Thanks button.
    thnx alot man. appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    Here is the icon. Let me know if this is good or not.
    Don't forget the Thanks button.
    could u also tell me where I place the icon on the phone? The path I mean.
    /root ..
    Last edited by Gmontel; 2009-04-14 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Library\themes\ininja\icons

Drop the icon into the icons folder

10. The Following User Says Thank You to devize For This Useful Post:

Gmontel (2009-04-14)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Some screenshots of this beautiful theme....
    Hey. Does anyone know how to get the calendar on the lockscreen like this. Is it some addon widget or is it skinned in the theme itself?

Hey guys. The link for the icon release is posted below. The way it is going to work is that this will be a permanent link so every Friday/Saturday I will overright the old file with a new and updated batch of icons for everyone to use. This will only work if I receive request. So if your running INinja and you have some icons that aren't done, please send me your list. It doesn't matter how big or small your list is, I'll work my way through it and include them in the weekly release. Custom docks will be posted in the forum however all icons will be released this way. If any has created any icons that aren't included please send them to me so I could include them in the release so everyone else can access them and we can make this theme even better than what it currently is. So send you request and any icons you created to iconrequest@subylang.com . Thanks and the link is right below.

Tyson

www.subylang.com/files/icons/ininjaicons.rar
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-14 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by devize View Post
    Well finally, here is the green version. If there are any bugs or anything not skinned please tell me, I've also skinned the psd files so you can create your own docks and icons. I'll be skinning tskinners icons when he releases his. It looks way better on the phone than in the pics.

If anyone needs a simple action file for photoshop to skin some images or icons that they've made or got that I haven't please let me know and I'll attach it.

Link: Green iNinja.rar
    Very nice. I would like the Action file, if you can attach that.

hey ive been havin some probelms with this and was wornderin if anyone can help. the spring board on mine is still normal. its not the 3 by 4 rows like in the pic. so is there something in cydia that will fix that and the dock is still showing my apps. is this the order of the apps on bottom? phone, mail, sms, safari, ipod.

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Very nice. I would like the Action file, if you can attach that.
    Here it is, its very simple and it will work on all the blue icons etc. and turn them green. You can use it as a batch action to skin a whole folder, if you need help with that let me know.

I'll be skinning all the updated icons that tskinner releases and upload them here for whoever needs/wants them.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by IpH0nE3g View Post
    hey ive been havin some probelms with this and was wornderin if anyone can help. the spring board on mine is still normal. its not the 3 by 4 rows like in the pic. so is there something in cydia that will fix that and the dock is still showing my apps. is this the order of the apps on bottom? phone, mail, sms, safari, ipod.
    You need to have iBlank installed on your phone and create 4 blank icons. You move those blank icons to the top row on your springboard so it looks as if you have a 3x4 springboard.

What do you mean the dock is still showing your apps? The icons for phone, mail etc. in the dock need to be blank so before you apply the theme I suggest you set up your dock in the correct order. Also, make sure all the icons are blank, I think you might need to rename iRealSMS to Text to get the sms icon blank (unless you use irealsms).

If that doesnt help post a screenshot so we can help you properly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to devize For This Useful Post:

IpH0nE3g (2009-04-16)

Hi guys...
    Can someone pls upload his/her original LockClock.ttf file (because i accidentally deleted my backup )

Would be very nice and i don't have to restore

thx silky

Quote Originally Posted by silky View Post
    Hi guys...
    Can someone pls upload his/her original LockClock.ttf file (because i accidentally deleted my backup )

Would be very nice and i don't have to restore

thx silky
    here it is
    Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

just add .bak to the end(if using the one provided by ininja)

thanks man thats it

Default help
    hey guys can anyone help me with this theme when i open cydia the version number and stuff is hard to read cause of the font color its like a lite blue how can i change that thanks in advance

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Skiinner...some of the icons in your icon pack were made by me (remote, respring, gun, feather, etc)...just thought you should know!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jabbawalkee For This Useful Post:

tskinner2002 (2009-04-16)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Skiinner...some of the icons in your icon pack were made by me (remote, respring, gun, feather, etc)...just thought you should know!
    I just gather whatever is created in the forum for people that people posted and add them to my pack. My pack is meant to basically overright your current existing icon folder. Not that I'm stealing anyones icons or anything, its just easier that way rather than releasing a the icons I do in seperate packs, then there is one permanent download link and one permanent file for me to overright on the server.

tskinner2002, did you get the icons that I made and emailed to you?
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast