Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 989

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

  1. #641
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    skinner, since you're such a good ole buddy, can ya do me this favor...i attached a psd that I would like you to create a dock icon for...i know you said no dock icon requests, but it's an easy one, one you've already done for me, settings! you just need to desaturize it or whatever subie said and place it in the empty slot and repost it please!

    thanks, you'll be even more awesome that you are now...lol
    Don't use this dock. Forgot to turn some of the layers back on. Use the one in my next post....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg_edit.png  
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-07 at 09:26 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

    arashcuzi (2009-04-07)

  3. #642
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Here you go. Use this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg_edit1.png  

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

    arashcuzi (2009-04-07), reykwek (2009-06-29)

  5. #643
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    that'll do fine, thanks!

  6. #644
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    alright guys I'm working on a big batch of icons for the next update and I'm hoping the it will completely cover off on all your icons. So to accomplish this, if you have an icon that isnt themed to match ininja please post or pm what you are missing and I'll add them to my todo list. Also, starting this weekend I'll open back up to custom dock request so if you want you dock changed please post or pm your request. NO REQUEST WILL BE DENIED for icons and docks( docks start on Saturday). Thanks
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-08 at 05:58 AM.

  7. #645
    I cant download this theme... I keep getting the md5sum error on cydia....

    Anyone able to fix this?

  8. #646
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tondog View Post
    I cant download this theme... I keep getting the md5sum error on cydia....

    Anyone able to fix this?
    You'll have to download the theme from this thread. Its located on the first page then ssh it to your iphone. If your unsure how to do this, go back acouple pages and I explained it to another person in a reply. If you have problems, seach the forum or pm me for more info.

  9. #647
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    hey tskinner, I broke my pod somehow and had to go to best buy to get another...anyway, here are my requests...

    i prefer to do the music, videos, photos over the mobilemusicplayerflip, so can you make non-docked icons for the following:

    youtube (did I download the wrong release? no youtube icon?)
    stocks (most people skin the native apps first no?)
    weather
    music
    videos
    photos

    and for a dock request, can you send me the psd of that dock you made for me but instead of the second icon being TXT, can you make a video icon for dock?

    thanks!

  10. #648
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Who knows what part of the theme controls the skin in the native settings app? the screenshot below shows that i am missing icons for two settings which i can easily make icons for, but i'd need to know where to put them (perhaps even what to name them!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

  11. #649
    yo suby any word from devize on that green version? I've been rocking your blue with the green skin, but it's just not the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    loldude that wallpaper is f ing sick check it

    this just makes me smile how good it looks on my phone



    i will make a green version of the theme to match the green in that wall paper.. your phone will be ill man when you get that skin

  12. #650
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    Who knows what part of the theme controls the skin in the native settings app? the screenshot below shows that i am missing icons for two settings which i can easily make icons for, but i'd need to know where to put them (perhaps even what to name them!)
    The icons for those are located in INinja/Folders/Preferences.app and you would have to name the icons Settings-Music and Settings-Video and the icons are smaller than the normal ones. Suby correct me if this is wrong since I'm going off the top of my head here.

    Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    hey tskinner, I broke my pod somehow and had to go to best buy to get another...anyway, here are my requests...

    i prefer to do the music, videos, photos over the mobilemusicplayerflip, so can you make non-docked icons for the following:

    youtube (did I download the wrong release? no youtube icon?)
    stocks (most people skin the native apps first no?)
    weather
    music
    videos
    photos

    and for a dock request, can you send me the psd of that dock you made for me but instead of the second icon being TXT, can you make a video icon for dock?

    thanks!
    OK. I'll get on that as soon as I have some time. I'm really busy getting ready for the next release currently. I'll post the youtube/stocks/weather/photos icon in acouple minutes as I have them on my PC. The dock will be dock in a few days or soon......you never know.
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-09 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

    arashcuzi (2009-04-09)

  14. #651
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    OK. Here are the icons you requested above. I'll have to create an icon for stocks as I can't seem to find it. I'll do that right now and post it at the same time with the dock.

    Left to Right

    YouTube
    Weather
    Music
    Videos
    Photos
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

    arashcuzi (2009-04-09), lightmaster (2009-04-11)

  16. #652
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Here you go arashcuzi. Hope this works for you.

    Left to Right

    New ITouch Dock Request Finished
    Stocks Icon

    Tyson
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg4ipt.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

    arashcuzi (2009-04-09)

  18. #653
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Lightmaster, I'm still working on all your icons but I'll post the categories icons you requested below.

    Left to Right:


    Astronomy
    College
    Fun


    Hope this works for you. Check the next update for the rest of the huge list you sent me.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

    lightmaster (2009-04-11)

  20. #654
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    damn skinner, it's like I'm thanking you in every post, lol, thanks for those icons, and the doc, I actually thought that was the location for the settings icons, but I named them just music and videos without the leading settings...i'll try that and let you know, the sizes on those icons are 29x29 by the way...

    oh and, thanks, thanks, and thanks...lol

  21. #655
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    damn skinner, it's like I'm thanking you in every post, lol, thanks for those icons, and the doc, I actually thought that was the location for the settings icons, but I named them just music and videos without the leading settings...i'll try that and let you know, the sizes on those icons are 29x29 by the way...

    oh and, thanks, thanks, and thanks...lol
    Ooohhhhh. I didn't know you wanted the icons for the preferences.app folder. They are smaller 29x29 instead of the standard icon which is made 72x72. Try to copy these two below in the folder and resping and see if it works. Let me know if does or not.

    Settings-Music.png
    Settings-Videos.png

    Tyson
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  22. #656
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    PM from 3w4twtrwe

    hey tskinner2002,
    i have seen your icons and they look great!
    I had some requests that i hope you may fulfill:

    - aptbackup
    - backgrounder
    - bike or die
    - payback
    - fast and furious
    - sky force (side scrolling shooter)
    - idracula
    - brothers in arms
    - dactyl 2
    - biiball
    - frenzic
    - rolando

    thanks man, you are the best!
    Hey. Here is what I have completed thus far. The couple that are missing will be posted once they are done.


    Left to Right:

    AppBackup
    Backgrounder
    Bike or Die
    Payback
    Bike or Die Alternate Icon
    Biiball
    Frenzic
    Rolando
    Rolando Alternate Icon

    Check the naming and ensure they match your apps. I don't have any of these so not sure on naming. I just named them by your PM.
    Attached Images Attached Images          

  23. #657
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Just to give everyone a heads up on the icon situation. The next release of INinja will have an additional 174 icons added to the package. That is so far. I hope to hit to 200 mark before I send it off to suby on Friday.

  24. #658
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    hey skinner, I guess my last post was a bit confusing, what I meant to say was thanks for making those icons, I have gimp so I can resize them just fine, I had tried to put resized icons in the preferences.app folder before, but I named them video and music, but it didn't work, so I thought there was somewhere else that they needed to go...

    Anyway, update on that, I put the icons in the preferences.app folder and named them settings-music and settings-video but the icons didn't change after a soft and hard reboot. Any ideas?

  25. #659

  26. #660
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    hey skinner, I guess my last post was a bit confusing, what I meant to say was thanks for making those icons, I have gimp so I can resize them just fine, I had tried to put resized icons in the preferences.app folder before, but I named them video and music, but it didn't work, so I thought there was somewhere else that they needed to go...

    Anyway, update on that, I put the icons in the preferences.app folder and named them settings-music and settings-video but the icons didn't change after a soft and hard reboot. Any ideas?
    Yes I just found the problem.

    Goto INinja - Folders
    Create folder named MusicSettings.bundle
    Create folder named VideoSettings.bundle
    Copy the settings-music.png to musicsettings.bundle and rename the icon to icon.png
    Copy the settings-video.png to VideoSettings.bundle and rename the icon to icon.png
    Resping (turn theme off and on)
    Should be there. This is how INinja is set up for the other icons. Sorry for the misdirection earlier.

    Let me know if this works.

    Tyson

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

    arashcuzi (2009-04-11)

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •