Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

^^^there isnt one for all. sorry. we didnt post one. the psd you have was the original one we made. after that we just either made custom ones or never updated that psd. sorry man
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No problem. The reason I'm asking is that I'm just doing doing some custom modding and making stuff pink since my girl wants this for her itouch. I'm just looking for the layers for the other icons. You wanted have those still or be able to point me to a file to find them. Like the cydia ones and all those. I've been searching everywhere trying to find them but no luck

Or one of a similar theme that has the psd file I can use! Thanks again
    Last edited by tskinner2002; 2009-04-03 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

alright guys.. im such a slacker.. i just realized i promissed to get out igirly a while ago.. So i have it set on my calendar to get this theme up tonight..im so sorry for the slacking..

i give full permission to flame me if i dont upload this tonight..lol

Can you please make a PDA net icon. Thank would be awesome!!!!

Thanks for this awesome theme!!
    "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

there is a pda.net icon...

look in the iNinja (theme)/icons/ folder for an icon called PDANet.png

You may have to rename it to exactly what your springboard icon shows (might be PDA.net or pdanet or PDAnet, not sure) and respring to get the icons refreshed...

hope that helps!

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone make these icons?

iVampires
    To Do
    P Tracker
    TMZ
    Who wants to be a millionaire

Any help would be great.. Thank you in advance

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

try renaming Bread & Milk.png icon, that looks like a good icon to use for to do...just rename it Todo List.png

look at mine...i still have missing icons though...

-img_0002.png
    Last edited by arashcuzi; 2009-04-04 at 12:04 AM. Reason: screenshot

8. The Following User Says Thank You to arashcuzi For This Useful Post:

vporter (2009-04-04)

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    try renaming Bread & Milk.png icon, that looks like a good icon to use for to do...just rename it Todo List.png

look at mine...i still have missing icons though...

-img_0002.png
    Thank you... You have been so very helpful!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vporter View Post
    Thank you... You have been so very helpful!
    glad I could help, easiest thing to do is if you have the iNinja theme on your local computer, scroll through the icons folder and see if there are any icons that seem like a good match to your apps...I'm not sure you'll find one for iVamp or Millionaire, but there might be something that looks nice that you're not using you can rename it to whatever you need it to be (or use one that's already in use, just make a copy and rename it, I used the flixter icon and backgrounds icon twice!)

that'll hold you off until someone makes some icons for ya!

by the way, if anyone on here can give me an idea of how to get application default icons on my local machine (for app store and cydia apps that don't already have icons in this theme) that would be awesome! I started playing around with gimp and I'm able to do the clipping masks ect., but making shapes for like ibeer or gpsPhone is still something I need to learn and practice with...

for those icons that used the main part of the default icon pasted onto the template, where did you get that icon image from?

if i had this information, i could make some icons, i kind of have a feel for how to do it, just need to get the starter images for certain apps!

any help would be appreciated! oh, btw subie...I never actually thanked you for this theme, it's awesome, even more awesome would be the touch version, but i'm sure you've got a lot on your plate, so it'll come when it comes!
    Last edited by arashcuzi; 2009-04-04 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

all we do is just use teh magic wand in photoshop to pull the shape off of existing icons (this is for ones we dont create ourselves)

then we resize the shape to fit withing the blank.png icon

then you bring over the gradient and create a clipping mask.

there really is not much else to it. pretty easy. some of the icons are custom made though.

everyone keeps thinking there is more too it when really there isnt. the hardest part is either finding or creating the shape to lay the gradient on. thats it
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Okay, that's all well and good, but where do I find the icon to begin with?

Thanks

Does anyone know how to create a clipping mask using GIMP. I've already created a bunch of the layers for the icons, but I can't figure out the clipping mask. I'm downloading the Photoshop trial now but since GIMP is free???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Go to google, and search "call me
    Cordelia, gimp clipping mask" there should be a page titled gimp tutorial: clipping masks, or something like that, that's how I learned to do them.

Thanks

Thanks. I'm installing photoshop now and then I'll use that. I'll post the ones I create here in case someone wants to use them.

Thanks

Alright guys. I've created a bunch of icons and I've posted them below for everyone to use. You may have to rename some to match your iphone/touch naming. If anyone has any request feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. Thanks. Hope they are good.
    Attached Images Attached Images              

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tskinner2002 For This Useful Post:

arashcuzi (2009-04-06), vporter (2009-04-06)

Thanks

And a Nike+ one I saw someone looking for.

hey ive tried to download this through cydia on the itouch but it always says an error message like

mdsum55 mismatch or somehting like that???

can i download this on the itouch or can someone tell me how to fix this error

Thanks

yeah that's a cydia prob. It's easier just to download the file on the first page and ssh into you itouch that way. You might have to remove the dock and it's icons though not sure as this was only created for the iPhone

Thanks

Here's some more I've created.

tskinner2002, can you repost your other two sets of icons? I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but for these two posts, your attached images section is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    Alright guys. I've created a bunch of icons and I've posted them below for everyone to use. You may have to rename some to match your iphone/touch naming. If anyone has any request feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. Thanks. Hope they are good.
    Quote Originally Posted by tskinner2002 View Post
    And a Nike+ one I saw someone looking for.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

"The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)

Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast