Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Default Here is the file
    i dont know why you cant find it but here it is. have fun
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

ahhh ok now it makes sense thanks cricket

no problem at all. its not hard at all if you know how to use photoshop. my desktop is currently being modified and i dont have the resources to make some for you guys at the moment but i am doing everything else i can.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Which Stylesheet is used for the Wallpaper.html (the weather widget box)? I'm trying to shift the weather widget on the homescreen to the left and down a little bit...I know how to edit the stylesheets, but i'm just not sure which ones i will need to edit to do that. Let me know. thanks in advance.

Think i found it actually...myopia right?
    Last edited by jabbawalkee; 2009-02-23 at 01:27 AM.

Yeahj thjats right.

Just thought I would post before I hit the hay. So glad to be hearing all the good feedback. On the phone right now and I must say I love hjow this keyboard pops out LOL.

Well I'll be workin on some fixes tomorrow that I have noticed. (nothing big) but still need to be addressed. I keep seeing replies in the preview thread. Make sure you are all posting in this thread. I don't really check the other one anymore
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-23 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

^^^ I got your back on the other one. Hahaha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

LOL I saw that. So what I can do with the cydia folder thjing is make the inside of the folder black cause the text is white. Pretty east fix.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24), steve17360 (2009-02-23)

iPhone? More like MyPhone keda51's Avatar
    Thanks

Default .psd
    Excellent work Suby!

Could you please post the .PSD for the blank Icons so we can layer our app layer below the gradient layer of the icon?

Currently the only .PSD s included are Landscape, calculator, dialer pressed, and icons pressed.

^there is no psd file. if you want to create your own icons i told people how to do this on page 2...if you dont understand what is said there then you are just gonna have to wait for other people to create the icons for you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

Ok for those of you that are visual learner.. AGain there is no psd. I did not create one. I took the boarder and a carbo back ground and then saved it as blank. there was no need to save the inner making of the actual border and carbon background.

ALL icons where made from the blank.png

17. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

^^^^hahaha wow. a dummy proof one. pretty much what i said to do with pictures. its like a picture book. yay!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

update. Ok major boo boo witht he theme. I rushed myself so much i forgot to create the number pad for the keyboard (like when in contacts and you want to add a new contact number) I also forgot that i was using the icomplete theme as a sizing template for everything, and also to know what files i needed to make to make a complete keyboard. So i accidentally uploaded it. I am not using this keyboard, i want everything in the theme to be as original to this theme as possible. so it will be replaced. I just got side tracked on other issues with the theme and then wanted to get it released and simply over looked it I will get to this today and repackage

21. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

^^^hahaha i see you got my email. i thought you had finished the number pad entry. its ok though. we both new we wanted to release on saturday pretty much regardless of errors we found. we kept our word and sometimes it comes at a price but i cant tell you how helpful this theme is and is going to be for future theme builders. we are opening eyes on what all can be themed and opening up whole new doors. that right there is enough satisfaction for me

23. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

yep yep.. This theme is such a great learning experiacne. I have never made a ful ltheme before let a lone a theme with original artwork. So not only have i learned that aspect of the iphone, i have learned how to do a lot more stuff with photoshop in the learning process.

If only all of you could see the amount of emails/beta uploads/msn convos's went on in making this theme.. lol

25. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

^^^uhhhhh alot. i have SOOOO many emails in my inbox from this. i need to archive them. and thats only the ones that havent been deleted. TONS of work went into this. the end result is very nice

27. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

uhh, i got the theme, and its great. only one prob, i use an ipod touch not an iphone so im having a bit of problems with the dock. i got the mobile music flip so now my music and videos are one icon.

The problem is that i dont have a "phone".
    Any help? thx

i can make you a new dock.. can ipod touch still use five column dock? if so what would you like on the bottom?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

well that would be nice, and yes we can have 5 icon docks.

Well ill say the apps i would use most in order:

ipod----safari-------youtube------cydia-------winterboard

thanks in advance :P

oh ya, btw: i found one more problem, but the background behind the time /date is just a question mark. also my lock background screen has an empty blue box. any ideas?
    Last edited by iopdude; 2009-02-23 at 07:35 PM.

Wow, wow, wow. I have been waiting for something like this since i got on the theming band wagon. You guys have done a hell of a job. I personally like the vista theme way to much to use anything else, but purely from a "roadmap to the iphone png's" this is an increadible feat. Keep up the good work guys.

Also i do have one question. I have been trying to figure how exactly the status bars work for some time now, and since this is the first theme i have seen to actually skin everything, i was wondering if u guys could give a bit of a break down on how exactly they work. I noticed that u did not include an FSO_BG but u did include and FST_BG and a Default_BG. From what i can tell the Default_BG is used sometimes as a whole image, and sometimes as just the cener of the image streched out, but i could be wrong.

I found this about them:

Change the value of SBDefaultStatusBarModeKey of those apps in com.apple.springboard.plist to 0 and they will use the Default_BG.png

I also tried with other values and here is what I found:

0 - use Default_BG.png
    1 - use FST_BG.png
    2,3 - use FSO_BG.png

and this:
    Background (bar color) HomeScreen
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FSO_BG.png

Background (bar color) Lock mode
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/FST_BG.png

Background (bar color) All other screens (Text, Safari, Mail, etc.)
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/default_BG.png

but i still don't really know if this is correct, and what exactly the apps do to these images (stretch or not). Any help or direction to help would be much appreciated.

Again, thanks for the hard work, and increadible resource!!

^what? what exactly are you asking? we did include both a black translucent status bar background and a black one so that all status bar icons could be seen from anywhere on the phone. what are you tryint to stretch?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast