Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 989

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

  1. #561
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    I haven't seen a live weather icon for it, but I would love to have that option too!

    Suby / Lang, any ETA on the next update? My OCD is taking over and I need my icons to match

    I'm looking for an alternate WP. There's almost too much blue for me.

  2. #562
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts

    If someone who is good with SSH send me what I need to get rid of the ui sounds I would appreciate it. I have no idea how to do it on my own but I really like the stock sounds, less intrusive.

    Thank you Suby for your help!!!! Amazing work...I love it!!
    Last edited by vporter; 2009-04-01 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  3. #563
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    sorry if this is a repeat question in this thread, but 38 pages is a lot to sift through to find out an answer to a simple question...

    question is, in the beginning of the thread the "weather bubble" up top had a black background similar to the one behind the keyboard. If I decided I didn't want the weather bubble and just a solid background, how difficult would that be to change, and how would I do it?

    again, sorry for the newbish question from a "first-poster" but I really like the theme and customize-ability of it all, although I prefer the black ninja background to the sunny weather report widget.

    also, if i enter settings (the default app) on my touch, all the icons for Wi-Fi, brightness, general, etc. are in the proper icon theme except for the music and video icons. Does anyone know what part of the theme controls this so that I may update those icons for a complete skin deficient of anything originally Apple?

    thanks, sorry to be a pest on my first post, but I really liked the theme, actually registered because of this, I think it's a good thing though, there seems to be a lot of neat content, I can't wait to dig through it all and find a really cool ultimate theme like this in a pinkish like girl flavor for my girlfriend's iphone!

  4. #564
    previously known as allizonanikon
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New York (upstate)
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 34 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by vporter View Post
    If someone who is good with SSH send me what I need to get rid of the ui sounds I would appreciate it. I have no idea how to do it on my own but I really like the stock sounds, less intrusive.

    Thank you Suby for your help!!!! Amazing work...I love it!!


    *just got into the theme and find the folder UISounds and delete them all...then u'll have the original sounds... back up the theme sounds first if u decide to use them later

    Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    sorry if this is a repeat question in this thread, but 38 pages is a lot to sift through to find out an answer to a simple question...

    question is, in the beginning of the thread the "weather bubble" up top had a black background similar to the one behind the keyboard. If I decided I didn't want the weather bubble and just a solid background, how difficult would that be to change, and how would I do it?

    again, sorry for the newbish question from a "first-poster" but I really like the theme and customize-ability of it all, although I prefer the black ninja background to the sunny weather report widget.

    also, if i enter settings (the default app) on my touch, all the icons for Wi-Fi, brightness, general, etc. are in the proper icon theme except for the music and video icons. Does anyone know what part of the theme controls this so that I may update those icons for a complete skin deficient of anything originally Apple?

    thanks, sorry to be a pest on my first post, but I really liked the theme, actually registered because of this, I think it's a good thing though, there seems to be a lot of neat content, I can't wait to dig through it all and find a really cool ultimate theme like this in a pinkish like girl flavor for my girlfriend's iphone!

    *What's a weather bubble????
    Last edited by Forever Young; 2009-04-02 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Forever Young For This Useful Post:

    vporter (2009-04-02)

  6. #565
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by allizonanikon
    *What's a weather bubble????
    sorry if I used incorrect nomenclature, I was refferring to the bubble across the top of the wallpaper that shows the date time and current weather condition, (mine shows sunny right now). I just want to use the black background as shown in the first screenshot on the OP.

  7. #566
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by motograter View Post


    Been messing with the backgrounds, I kinda like this one.


    Not sure i'm following..... activate the layer in SBdockBG? Or is it another one?

    EDIT: Wow.... I really need to learn to look before asking. Found it. Of all places, the PSD folder....
    Can you please upload that iMob icon?? Thank you!

  8. #567
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts

    How do I go about getting this dock on my theme rather than the current one? I looked through the most of the threads in the 30+ pages, but I think I may have overlooked it. I'm assuming I need photoshop, but I do not own that program. Over the course of the day I figured out how to SSH for this theme so if there is a way that I can do it that way, any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

  9. #568
    here it is. add it to the folders/ SpringBoard.app.Open it in a new tab then save and it should be good
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg.png  

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to gmoneyz For This Useful Post:

    vporter (2009-04-02)

  11. #569
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gmoneyz View Post
    here it is. add it to the folders/ SpringBoard.app.Open it in a new tab then save and it should be good
    Thank you! It worked great, I appreciate it..

  12. #570
    On the iTouch, inside the Settings app, there are two icons that aren't themed, Music and Video. I assume that this is because suby and everyone that made the icons have iPhone instead of iTouchs. Can ya'll create icons for the Music and Video part of the Settings app?

    Also, there still is no icon for the Settings app itself.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  13. #571
    sorry guys i have been extremely overwhelmed with work.. havent forgot about anyone.. i will get that settings icon later today.. the theme was skinned for an iphone because i dont own an ipod touch im not exactly sure what needs to go where.. me and cricket will figure this out and post it up for you guys..

    Thanks for all the pacients..

    As for the solid black background i am not sure what your takling about behind the weather bubble.. all wallpapers with the theme have been blue.

    If you wanting to get rid of the weather and just have the time with the carbon behind it then simple unsellect the ininja weather in winterboard

  14. #572
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex
    If you wanting to get rid of the weather and just have the time with the carbon behind it then simple unsellect the ininja weather in winterboard
    thanks suby, I actually found that out two hours before you posted (felt kinda stupid when I found out too), but anyway, thanks for the update on that, and actually, the ipod touch is no more different than the iPhone solely that the icons for Phone and TXT amd iPod are replaced with icons for video, music, and video...that's the only difference, touch users can get an app in cydia that hides the video and music and creates an ipod icon.

    i'd prefer to have an icon for video, movies and music across the dock replacing the iPhone's phone.app, text.app, and ipod.app, then i'd be a totally happy camper (right now I just have other apps there in place and swapped icons so they are invisible, i have my skype app instead of phone and my IM+ app instead of text, and that cydia app iPod icon where the iPod icon should be on iPhone)

  15. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    i'd prefer to have an icon for video, movies and music across the dock replacing the iPhone's phone.app, text.app, and ipod.app, then i'd be a totally happy camper (right now I just have other apps there in place and swapped icons so they are invisible, i have my skype app instead of phone and my IM+ app instead of text, and that cydia app iPod icon where the iPod icon should be on iPhone)
    I did a similar thing, I've installed the music and video thing from Cydia that replaces them with the iPod app. I prefer having the iPod icon instead of Music and Video icons, mostly because it takes up less space and fits in the dock pretty good. In my dock, I've got Safari, Mail, iPod, PocketTiger (HTML book reader), and iDracula. I'm really bad with actually creating things in Photoshop, I can edit photos fine, like brightening them and such, but I can't really create anything from scratch. I'd really appreciate it if someone who knows what they're doing with Photoshop could create me icons for PocketTiger and iDracula.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  16. #574
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Where did you get that modified dock? I'd be stoked to get the phone icon off and put like a wrench and hammer crossed there for the settings app...

  17. #575
    ^^ In the file you downloaded from the first post, open the file called "SBDockBG.psd" from the folder "psd's". If you don't have Photoshop, you can use Gimp. Look at the layers of the file and you can rearrange it to how you want it.
    "In computer networking, a Media Access Control address (MAC address) is a unique identifier assigned to most network adapters or network interface cards (NICs) by the manufacturer for identification, and used in the Media Access Control protocol sub-layer." (1)

    "The Macintosh, or Mac, is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc." (2)



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

    arashcuzi (2009-04-02)

  19. #576
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    EDIT!!! I removed some apps from the list because I just used icons that were already available or duplicated those already in use for them, but I would still like icons for the below remaining apps and games, thanks!!!

    can anyone on here make me some icons?

    I need the following:
    (please, even if you don't make all of them it'd be nice to have at least a few of them, I am not good at photoshop at all!)

    Apps:
    myLite (flashlight), Customize, Zippo Lighter, PayPal, JapaneseFlip (Japanese flash card game), Kanji Flip (same but with harder characters), Kotoba! (Japanese dictionary), Dictionaire, Nike, Settings, Showtimes (movie times)

    Games:
    Tangram Pro, HoldEm, Shanghai (mahjong), gpsPhone (gameboy advance), snes4iphone, Sudoku, Darts, CSI_MIAMI, iBeer, Midnight Pool, Tap Tap

    lol, like I said, it's quite a few icons...but you know how having the wrong icons deters from the overall satisfaction of the theme...

    please...I'll even paypal whomever wants to do them all 20 bucks if it makes it more worth your while!
    Last edited by arashcuzi; 2009-04-02 at 09:12 PM. Reason: less apps

  20. #577
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts

    Is the ininja weather only available through the download on this thread? I downloaded from Cydia and I don't have the ininja weather option in Winterboard. What am I missing?

    Ok... I downloaded the .rar from page 1 and i found all of the weather things and put it into a folder and named it iNinja(weather).theme and placed it in the theme folder next to the iNinja and iNinja extras themes. Is this the right area or am I all messed up?
    Last edited by vporter; 2009-04-02 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #578
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    SLO, CA
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    ^^^^so far as i know that is correct, as long as the iNinja weather is in the themes folder in your /var/stash/ you should be okay. you will need to enable it within Winterboard and also order it so the weather is above the iNinja theme or it will not show up (this was in another post, not sure if it's really necessary but just to be safe).

    also you will need to edit one of the javascript files in the weather.theme folder in order for it to show your correct weather conditions...

    under the iNinja(Weather)/private/ folder there is a configureme.js and there is a setting in there in which you need to put your city/state...it's pretty self explanatory if you read the commented sections...you can even change the actual look of the weather widget with some of those settings.

    hope that helps!
    Last edited by arashcuzi; 2009-04-03 at 01:02 AM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to arashcuzi For This Useful Post:

    vporter (2009-04-03)

  23. #579
    iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 99 Times in 49 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by arashcuzi View Post
    ^^^^so far as i know that is correct, as long as the iNinja weather is in the themes folder in your /var/stash/ you should be okay. you will need to enable it within Winterboard and also order it so the weather is above the iNinja theme or it will not show up (this was in another post, not sure if it's really necessary but just to be safe).

    also you will need to edit one of the javascript files in the weather.theme folder in order for it to show your correct weather conditions...

    under the iNinja(Weather)/private/ folder there is a configureme.js and there is a setting in there in which you need to put your city/state...it's pretty self explanatory if you read the commented sections...you can even change the actual look of the weather widget with some of those settings.

    hope that helps!
    Thank you.. I finally got it... I wasn't copying the entire weather folder.

    Quote Originally Posted by ceelo2008 View Post
    Suby im still loving this theme all tho i did make a new dock I just think it fits the theme better for me atleast if anyone wants my new dock just let me know and i will upload.....

    I like this dock! Can you post the photo icon that you are using in this screenshot? Also the dock if you have it still... Thank you!
    Last edited by vporter; 2009-04-03 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  24. #580
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Just wondering if anyone has a copy of the psd they can post that contains the layers for all the icons used in the theme. I know there is one in the theme but it only contains 1/3 of the icons in the layers. Thanks

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •