Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

make sure your only transfering over the iNinja (theme) folder to the stash/themes folder

Quote Originally Posted by Flava0ne View Post
    This theme is simply awesome! I love how it has a hint or carbon fiber. But how do I change my carrier logo to the one that comes with the theme? My service provider is Fido from Canada.

ill have that done for you as soon as i get home tonight. no worries. i just cant ssh into my phone while at work.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

1) i love the blue text icons (add call, hold etc) during a call, but there seems to be no "audio sources" one, it looks very odd being the only default text for me.

2) Is there any easy way to remove the clock from the springboard? Having blank apps on every page always seems like a pain if you only keep a theme for a week or so

3) no settings icon?

regardless, LOVE this theme
    Last edited by tikigod19; 2009-03-27 at 03:19 PM.

to remove the clock from the background, delete the file called "Wallpaper.html" from the iNinja folder and then respring your iPhone.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lightmaster For This Useful Post:

tikigod19 (2009-03-28)

Oh man, this theme is amazing. Excellent job guys. 37 pages was a lot to go through to check on icon requests so i apologize for repeating any. Im really bad at the icon creations lol. Most of mine are games though:

Gun Sounds (Pointless App) lol
    iFamily Guy
    M-Box Mail
    Crash Kart
    Tap Tap Dance
    Fastlane Racing
    iSniper
    Lone Wolf
    Metal Gear Solid
    MX Tube
    Shooter
    South Park Mobile
    Tap Tap Revenge
    Time Crisis
    Backgrounder
    Blitz Football
    Chat
    iPing Pong
    iSudoku
    Scrabble
    TS Tennis

Im sorry for the list and if it cant be done no problem, thanks for the great theme suby

Great job like it very nice

every time i attemp to download this in cydia i get a MD5Sum mismatch and it wont work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightmaster View Post
    to remove the clock from the background, delete the file called "Wallpaper.html" from the iNinja folder and then respring your iPhone.
    thank you!

in the end i just put some blank web clips in, im getting used to it now!

previously known as allizonanikon
    Thanks

my clock says 10:30pm and the weather widget still shows that its sunny... whats wrong?

Sry to bother y'all again. but i really want this theme so im having to post again. The mismatch size error is now fixed thru cydia but now there is some mod5sum mismatch error

12. The Following User Says Thank You to QaS_ViP For This Useful Post:

bschucher (2009-04-09)

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

First, I want to say that I absolutely love this theme.

I downloaded the iNinja extras from Cydia and I love that too, except I don't like the replacement tones. I'm not sure how to SSH anything and am afraidof messing something important up but i know I may need to learn to remove these tones, so if someone can tell me how I can keep the iNinja extras but use the original sounds I would be so grateful??
    Last edited by vporter; 2009-03-30 at 09:00 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

any updates coming soon?

just wanted to say thanks again for a great theme! i was bored the other night and was playing around with photoshop(noob) and batch processing and skinned a few things to see how it turned out. I attached a few screenshots of what ive done so far. This was just for personal use, not to take away from the original or anything. But thanks again for all the hard work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mail-1.jpeg   -mail-2.jpeg   -mail-3.jpeg   -mail.jpeg  

Hi I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do this. Well i have a couple of problems. I installed this theme using only winterboard. Where do i get the blank icons so i can push my icons down a row to see the clock? How do i get the fonts working? How can i move my sms down to the dock? because my sms is still the original icon. I am running firmware 2.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone vporter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by po0op View Post
    Hi I'm sorry, but I don't know how to do this. Well i have a couple of problems. I installed this theme using only winterboard. Where do i get the blank icons so i can push my icons down a row to see the clock? How do i get the fonts working? How can i move my sms down to the dock? because my sms is still the original icon. I am running firmware 2.1
    I downloaded iBlank and made the icons that I needed... Its a very simple and easy program to use.

Thanks

can someone tell me why the clock weather doesn't change from day to night??

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bigperm26's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to edit the configureme.js file located in the iNinja Weather folder via SSH or Diskaid. Copy the file to your desktop, then open with Notepad and edit the appropriate fields (ie, your city, state). Then save it (as all files ) and then copy it back to that folder on your iPhone.

If that doens't make sense and you are at all good at SSH, I'll email you the file if you tell me your city state. You'll just have to copy it back to your phone (in the correct spot of course).

Hope that makes sense. Don't feel bad, it took me a while to get it too. FWIW, I'm guessing you are on th East Coast? It probably shows the sun most of the time?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Any word on the pink version yet??

Also has anyone created any of their own icons that were missing from the theme? If so, could you please post them since I'm not Photoshop experienced at all. That would be great. Thanks

Simply fantastic theme!
    Installed it yesterday, and I'm satisfied!
    Thanks to the creator for this wonderful theme!

Thanks

is there a live weather icon for this theme??

Quote Originally Posted by Bigperm26 View Post
    You have to edit the configureme.js file located in the iNinja Weather folder via SSH or Diskaid. Copy the file to your desktop, then open with Notepad and edit the appropriate fields (ie, your city, state). Then save it (as all files ) and then copy it back to that folder on your iPhone.

If that doens't make sense and you are at all good at SSH, I'll email you the file if you tell me your city state. You'll just have to copy it back to your phone (in the correct spot of course).

Hope that makes sense. Don't feel bad, it took me a while to get it too. FWIW, I'm guessing you are on th East Coast? It probably shows the sun most of the time?

No offense taken...i know all about the configuring the files...its just i couldn't figure out why it was sunny at 11:00 pm lol... yea i'm on the east coast... New York... i figured it would show the moon at night
    Last edited by Forever Young; 2009-04-01 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast