Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Love the new wallpaper. Almost has a metallic look to it

Yeah i noticed that suby, like in the appstore and cydia, I forgot to mention that in my email. I'll upload it for you adter I get back from work (leavin now)

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

Great job ... love it

is it only me that can't seem to get the weather widget to appear in the lockscreen?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Im just wondering but it seems that cydia.app isnt skinned (except for a few icons (sources, packages, space as well as the categories under which packages go))...I'm just wondering if its possible to make the background of cydia like the wallpaper of this theme and really make cydia mesh with the rest of the theme...

for some reason cydia will not skinn through winterboard thats why there is the overwrite folder for cydia.. once you overwrite the files it should have the same theme to it

ok everyone.. i was going through the theme one last time before i submit to contest and noticed that there is one file that has an incorrect spelling.

ininja (theme)/folders/mobilemusicplayer/

and go to the noartplaceholder.png.png - some how two .png's go placed in there.. all you need to do is change it to "noartplaceholder.png" and your all good.. or you can download the new update when i upload it (nothing else will be differnt in the new update other than that one file)
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-03-16 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^i fixed that on groove. i didnt know if you had launched it yet. i did figure our other thing out though check the pictures tab in groove
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Alright guys.. iNinja is officially been submitted to the contest.. Thanks for all the positive feedback to help make this theme what it has become.

I hope everyone is enjoying the new release. Now i can work on getting some icon request finished and start working on some other stuff i have neglected.. ie igirly.. so sorry guys for making you wait.. just been so crazy..

That will get out.

Best of luck in the contest

good luck guys.

one thing though. about cydia. what firmware r u guys on, because i have been able to skin cydia through winterboard on my 2g iphone on 2.2.1 fw. but it wont work on my 3g iphone 2.2.0 fw. It wont even use the UIImages. its like cydia (and mobile finder too) will not look to wb at all. so i always just assumed that it was an issue w the fw, and when i upgrade to 2.2.1 this will be resolved, but im hearing pple having random results, so i just wanted to see wich fw u guys tried to skin it on.

oh, and btw. for some reason, while the cydia will not take anything from the theme, it will use the "Default.png" image. (and the icon) and nothing else. Just throwing that out there in case someone with any programing background sees some kind of significance in that.
    Last edited by leram84; 2009-03-17 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

im on first gen iphone with 2.2.1 and doestn work through winterboard .. looks like there might be some new updates coiming with this 3.0.. im really stoked on some fixes being addressed with the new firmware

Can someone please upload a collection of all the icons in this theme?
    I really don't want to go through 32+ pages of this thread.
    Great theme BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by sayam View Post
    Icons for following needed (to be named exact as below)

Colloquy
    Incognito
    ZumoDrive
    Photo fx
    Night Stand
    Light
    TubeJunkies
    iCatchall
    m-Box Mail
    Tennis '09
    X-Plane Extreme
    Sway
    MazeFinger
    Lux DLX
    iSteam
    Payback
    iShoot
    LightBike
    Thunder
    Edge
    Rolando
    Contraption
    HellsKitchen
    Textropolis
    Attack!
    SimCity
    SlotZ
    PaperPilot
    SPiN
    Fieldrunners
    IronMan
    Archibald
    Dropship
    Dr. Awesome
    iDracula
    Monopoly

Yeah, I know that's a hugeee list

Please just ping me bout the update.
    Hey this is great! Most of my apps that i need are in here...
    Can someone do these?
    Last edited by 3w4twtrwe; 2009-03-18 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i will be getting to them when i can.. have a busy night as well as day tomoorrow but plan on getting to some of these icons asap

14. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

3w4twtrwe (2009-03-19)

Whats the name of the font(s) packaged with this theme? I want to use FontSwap instead of overwriting. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Whats the name of the font(s) packaged with this theme? I want to use FontSwap instead of overwriting. Thanks in advance.
    matthia, I did modify it to not have a "mark" above the "u" character...also I changed the numbers out from another font on the font that alot of people here are using... So the one that you use on font swap will have those small differences

17. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

xcdogx (2009-03-18)

If we are up to Icon Requests, I would like the below:

AppBackup
    StumblerPlus
    GasCubby
    IntervalTimer
    iPoints

Thanks in advance if you get to them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xcdogx For This Useful Post:

3w4twtrwe (2009-03-19)

here are mine - all of them are:

- AppBackup
    - PowerTool
    - Dictionary
    - Youtube, Weather, Stocks didn't apply for some reason, cant find them in the icons folder
    - Seismometer
    - VNC
    - Tap Tap
    - Fieldrunners
    - Bike or Die
    - iCopter
    - Payback
    - temper4iphone
    - gpSPhone
    - quake4iphone
    - jellycar
    - snes4iphone
    - Defend!
    - Dactyl
    - Rolando
    - BiiBall
    - Contraption
    - Frenzic
    - Line Rider

Sorry it is so long. It would be amazing if you could get these done, it would fully complete my ipod.

Some are the same as the previous 2 requests.

Quote Originally Posted by 3w4twtrwe View Post
    here are mine - all of them are:

- AppBackup
    - PowerTool
    - Dictionary
    - Youtube, Weather, Stocks didn't apply for some reason, cant find them in the icons folder
    - Seismometer
    - VNC
    - Tap Tap
    - Fieldrunners
    - Bike or Die
    - iCopter
    - Payback
    - temper4iphone
    - gpSPhone
    - quake4iphone
    - jellycar
    - snes4iphone
    - Defend!
    - Dactyl
    - Rolando
    - BiiBall
    - Contraption
    - Frenzic
    - Line Rider

Sorry it is so long. It would be amazing if you could get these done, it would fully complete my ipod.

Some are the same as the previous 2 requests.
    Here are the 3 standard ones. They aren't in the most current update for some reason.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by xcdogx View Post
    Here are the 3 standard ones. They aren't in the most current update for some reason.
    Thanks!
    I also got Defend! so now I have 21 icons left:

- AppBackup
    - PowerTool
    - Dictionary
    - Seismometer
    - VNC
    - Tap Tap
    - Fieldrunners
    - Bike or Die
    - iCopter
    - Payback
    - temper4iphone
    - gpSPhone
    - quake4iphone
    - jellycar
    - snes4iphone
    - Dactyl
    - Rolando
    - BiiBall
    - Contraption
    - Frenzic
    - Line Rider

wow that really sucks about those icons i had no idea they werent in there.. and have no idea why they werent????? submitted the theme missing the icons ;( thats not good

Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast