Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

wow a new UI. I always thought about that, and wanted to tackle it but C++ OBJ is something I never had an extra 10 years to learn. :P

on another note, Suby are you not gonna upload the igirly?
    I might need to stick a sock in her mouth if you cant do it.
    Its all I hear about.

Thanks again for a great theme!

Default icons
    All I need is a few icons to make my phone complete how can I get images for appstore apps that I don't have so I can make a few ininja icons

most of the time if you do a search on an app you can find an image of the icon..

also i will try try try to get the igirly up tonight.. but for sure by the end of the week.. i promise

it wont be as fine tuned as i ninja.. but girlies dont really notice that.. my girl hasnt

most of the time if you do a search on an app you can find an image of the icon..

also i will try try try to get the igirly up tonight.. but for sure by the end of the week.. i promise

it wont be as fine tuned as i ninja.. but girlies dont really notice that.. my girl hasnt
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-03-11 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

This thread has somewhat died... I'm not liking that.
    Suby, how are things coming along with the contest? Updates anytime before it?

Quote Originally Posted by whatheck6 View Post
    This thread has somewhat died... I'm not liking that.
    Suby, how are things coming along with the contest? Updates anytime before it?
    agreed 100% we not getting any love

Well, it's still the theme on my iPod if that counts!

not sure what you guys are talking about, with the thread dying, and not getting any love..

i have been posting updates on what i have been working on every day (or just about everyday) to keep everyone updated.. The contest starts this weekend, so we have been working hard to get this thing perfect ie. after this next updates there will be no other updates needed (hopefully) other than icons here and there..

And yes we have added about 100 or so icons to the theme.

So please just hang in there guys.. we want to get this fine tuned for the contest and then will be back interacting on the forum.. coming up with new ideas and what not..

thanks

just wanted put a quick work in and say thanks to you and all the other contributors for all your hard work. Gl on the contest this wknd.
    Everybody loves this theme man, everybody. .......

sorry to post this here, but i can't pm the attachments.

Cricket, here is the ss of the iRealSMS app. like i said, u can modd it, all i changed were these two images that im attaching.

btw do u see what im talking about w the gradient? The icon i put in the "Conversations" spot does not show in color, it just shows the grey outline, and when u click it, it just hightlights the grey with a blue gradient from the UIImages folder (its the UITabBarBlueGradient.png image)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0078.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

That iNav theme has been released.. Its nice and all but this is the theme thats staying on my iphone im iNinja all the way... Just wish i could have the rest of my damn icons so it would be complete lol j.k actually nevermind im not......

iNav is nice but
    1. I don't like having to go into catagories for 90% of my apps
    and
    2. It's not iPod touch compatible

Quote Originally Posted by leram84 View Post
    sorry to post this here, but i can't pm the attachments.

Cricket, here is the ss of the iRealSMS app. like i said, u can modd it, all i changed were these two images that im attaching.

btw do u see what im talking about w the gradient? The icon i put in the "Conversations" spot does not show in color, it just shows the grey outline, and when u click it, it just hightlights the grey with a blue gradient from the UIImages folder (its the UITabBarBlueGradient.png image)
    yeah we know this..lol we are talking aobut whe you get into a text message and all the white icons at the bottom.. like reply forward and what not

Quote Originally Posted by ceelo2008 View Post
    That iNav theme has been released.. Its nice and all but this is the theme thats staying on my iphone im iNinja all the way... Just wish i could have the rest of my damn icons so it would be complete lol j.k actually nevermind im not......
    what icons do you need if i already have them made up ill post them..

also about inav.. its a cool idea.. but imo thats about it..its very limited and not very complete.. so the rest of the phone will not match the theme at all..

the only reason the calc was themed was because he used ebls' lol
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-03-13 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

tonight we finish the package and get ready for final release.

Planned release date: Saturday
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

Andis Jackson (2009-03-13), ceelo2008 (2009-03-13)

Saturday sounds good

16. The Following User Says Thank You to whatheck6 For This Useful Post:

ceelo2008 (2009-03-13)

Thanks suby i need Checkers,iSutra,Flixster,123SPOOF<~~~ is new not to worried if u dont have..... thats it....

actually 123spoof is already made thank you cricket

will be included in update tomorrow

I liked the green version in one of the previous posts so I decided to make one myself. As you can tell, not everything has been skinned yet because I'm a bit lazy but you get what it'll look like

This is a great theme guys, first 'full' theme that I've actually put up with the slow down in speed, so that's saying alot.

Edit: I did a bit more skinning so I've done all the UIImages, springboard, safari and others. Heres a screeny of safari with the keyboard. Been watching Man Utd lose to liverpool all night so I think I'll go to bed and have a bit of a cry lol.

And heres the blue with the wallpaper.
    Last edited by devize; 2009-03-14 at 04:58 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

can't wait to see the update today...I'm sure it looks awesome. I hope the new wallpaper is released!

Thanks

Icons for following needed (to be named exact as below)

Colloquy
    Incognito
    ZumoDrive
    Photo fx
    Night Stand
    Light
    TubeJunkies
    iCatchall
    m-Box Mail
    Tennis '09
    X-Plane Extreme
    Sway
    MazeFinger
    Lux DLX
    iSteam
    Payback
    iShoot
    LightBike
    Thunder
    Edge
    Rolando
    Contraption
    HellsKitchen
    Textropolis
    Attack!
    SimCity
    SlotZ
    PaperPilot
    SPiN
    Fieldrunners
    IronMan
    Archibald
    Dropship
    Dr. Awesome
    iDracula
    Monopoly

Yeah, I know that's a hugeee list

Please just ping me bout the update.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

isn't there supposed to be an update today???

Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast