Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

im confused at what you guys are talking about.. the weather app changes from a shiney blue to a carbon background when its night time.. the weather widget on the homescreen should change.. i ahve noticed sometime weather widgets do not change correctly.. thats why i personally dont use it.. everything should be good. with it, it worked when i had it on my phone

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

If it does it again tonight, I'll post a screenshot. It was 11 o clock at night, and I looked at my homescreen, and the weather widget had the sun showing.

Is it possible for you to upload the pink version?
    My girl saw my theme and went nuts. I told her you made a pink version and now she wont shut up about it. Please help me shut her up!
    We will be a dual-iNinja household, and you will get two votes!
    thanks again for a great theme.

Last edited by sOUNDmAN; 2009-03-08 at 10:46 PM.

yeah that would be great.. thanks for keeping me informed of bugs

Quote Originally Posted by sOUNDmAN View Post
    My girl saw my theme and went nuts. I told her you made a pink version and now she wont shut up about it. Please help me shut her up!

no problem.. i just call it igirly.. its all about pink and animal print.. i will package that up hopefully tonight.. or tomorrow night (have to work)

Also im seeing that you dont have the latest relase.. you might want to download that.. it has a way better tap to unlock feature.. as well as a new and improved slide to unlock
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-03-08 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

sOUNDmAN (2009-03-08)

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Still doing it...
    Here's a screenshot. It's after 8:00 in Buffalo, NY, and it still looks like it's light outside according to my weather widget. Is this because I modded the plist to remove PM?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0009.png  

Hey Pierre, I'm in Rochester. My displays' the same also. My plist isn't modded though so I guess it isn't that......

.......but at least it got the cloudy right 
    Last edited by BEEKS; 2009-03-09 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sOUNDmAN View Post

wmc oh boyyyyyyyyyy

I am looking forward to the igirly as well for my wife.

Also, during certain times of day the AM/PM on the Weather Widget Location overlaps with the time on it. For instance, at 7:32 this morning it looked like this screenshot.

How can I either remove the leading zero, or the AM/PM and set it to 24 hour time?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by xcdogx; 2009-03-09 at 05:29 PM.

Can someone help me get rid of the leading zero in the time?

I found this line in Digital-clock.js

currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;

that I tried to delete... but there doesn't seem to be any difference; I also tried deleting the 0, and also deleting the entire line. Nothing seems to work...

i will look into this guys.. sorry for my absense.. started a new job, and getting this thing ready for contest.. an update is coming soon.. new wallpaper (my own, not a windows wallpaper) new icons for ipod and text maps (got to get rid of some of these storm icons for the contest) also with that sbsettings is being updated to new background, carrier logo for t mobile users, and updated preffs icons to support supreme prefs.

lots of changes coming guys.. lving the current feed back.. keep it up..

i will look into this leading 0.. have no idea why its donig that.. i will try and fix it me amigo's

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    i will look into this guys.. sorry for my absense.. started a new job, and getting this thing ready for contest.. an update is coming soon.. new wallpaper (my own, not a windows wallpaper) new icons for ipod and text maps (got to get rid of some of these storm icons for the contest) also with that sbsettings is being updated to new background, carrier logo for t mobile users, and updated preffs icons to support supreme prefs.

lots of changes coming guys.. lving the current feed back.. keep it up..

i will look into this leading 0.. have no idea why its donig that.. i will try and fix it me amigo's
    Good luck with the new job suby.. Look forward to the new update and icons.... Also i dont think the leading 0 has anything to do with this theme......
    Last edited by ceelo2008; 2009-03-10 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks

Hey I tried changing the font color in the info.plist so i could make the time white when I enter into an app but no luck so far. Could someone point me in the right direction? Oh and will this change the carrier name to white as well?

Carriers will say iNinja. As far as the time goes it can only be one color in both places. You cannot change the color to 2 different ones...unless it's the default one.

Suby and I are working really hard on this theme but are also taking steps in this one to make future themes ALOT easier. We have new tools and can share knowledge and things alot easier. So please bear with us as we finish this theme and move forward to further adventures.

And once again we thank all of you for your support and feedback.

For colored versions of the theme (if we finish them) will come after the contest. So hold off on those requests. Our primary goals on all work is to be complete and perfect

NEW THEMES YOU U SAY??!!? ...VISTA!
    haha, seriously guys, if u could do the same kind of uber theme for vista, That would be sickkkkk. We already have the basic theme down, witn a good amount of UIImages and what not, but nothing like the ninja.

I Must say Vista style themes on the iphone is just so damn stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by leram84 View Post
    NEW THEMES YOU U SAY??!!? ...VISTA!
    haha, seriously guys, if u could do the same kind of uber theme for vista, That would be sickkkkk. We already have the basic theme down, witn a good amount of UIImages and what not, but nothing like the ninja.
    The vista and leopard themes have been done and re-done too many times.
    I'd much rather enjoy somethng original. Something no one else has

WHAAAA?? first of all, there is yet to be a COMPLETE vista theme for wb. ebl has done a lot of work on the perfection themes, and i have put together a ton of stuff, but i want my entire phone to look like a vista machine. And i don't know about the leopard themes, but id be willing to bet that non of them come close to the amount of content ininja has either. Personally, i don't like how many themes are out there that just change the wallpaper, and icons, and call themselves a theme. A theme is a theme, when it incorperates EVERYTHING.

I agree with you. No theme has ceven come CLOSE to the uniqueness of iNinja. And k, a complete vista or mac complete theme would be cool. All I'm saying is that ebl made a great theme for vista, so let's change it up a bit

hahaha just wait for the new update. i just got done theming about 100 more images last night. complete is our goal and were pretty damn close. our themes just so you know are all going to be unique. im pretty sure we will not be doing any themes that have already been done.

oh and PS: a vista theme was the first theme i ever made for customize. it was one of the most complete customize themes out there. just thought id pipe that in there.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I understand where all of you are coming from.. The goal of this theme was to show everyone what a true complete theme is.. iNinja has set the bar for a complete theme now. Every single theme i have seen that says complete, has not come close to the amount of skinning iNinja has to offer..

This is only the beginning of subylang productions. i have a programing buddy that is looking into an entire new ui (not just a winterboard theme) im talkinga bout the way the springboard works.. i have no idea if this is possible.. but he wants the challenge..

So if it is.. you guys will see in the future something no one has ever seen before..

Even if its not possible.. there will be other themes by subylang productions that will be very unique.. iNinja was only the tip of the iceburg.

so keep the positive comments coming guys.. and dont worry me and cricket have an update coming soon, that cleans up a lot.. new icons, new wallpaper.. and more.

If anyone has any creative ideas and would like to help subylang productions come up with the next best idea.. please pm myself or cricket..

Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast