Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

^^^thats what i do. i need to find a better way to create icons. my way takes too long and the are commonly kinda sloppy. ill consuld you later if your up suby. we have some competition for this theming contest.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Suby any idea when Your gonna get to finish the icons?

^^icons have got to be the most boring. annoying, painstaking, worst things to make ever. honestly. im trying to figure out a faster way to do them. i have a few done but i need to find a quicker way.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How can you make the clock white on the black status bar. Right now you can barely see it with a black status bar

its in the info.plist

change the value of the color to white

Cricket do you know how to remove the time on the status bar just when on the sb but it shows when using an app? Please any info

turns out that was a big miss understanding. As of right now, that we know of, its not possible to change just the sb time and not the rest of the times.. i know how to do a work around for this, but it would take away from being able to use your own wallpapers

oh ok.. Suby whats the best way to get an image for an app? Like to make an icon how can i use an image to help whats the best way? Do you know what i mean?

Hey, ive got an idea for u about the stats bar time thing. Im not sure if this would work, but i think a good route would be to try and cover the time with one of the images from the SB. Any html u do will get attached to the wallpaper and won't go above the Status bar, but i think the dock might be able to. If u make ur dock include an image high up, that would just mask the center of the Status Bar, it might be able to cover the time and then dissapear and allow the time to show throuh when an app is open. idk, this might not work, as the status bar seems to sit on top of everything, but u never know.

yeah i have some ideas.. just really tricky when it coes to landscape.. but just had an idea, but am keeping formyself till after the contest .. this theme has a lot going for it as far as originaltiy and being the first to mod a lot of things..

So you guys will have to wait a little bit

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I got the clock white on black status bar. I appreciate it. If this theme can be in the contest... you have my vote.

What are the details on this contest? When is the deadline and where do we go vote?

we are prepping for the contest. so if we dont talk much here its because were working hard to make this thing 100% original and also the best we can. we promise the end result will be the final release of this theme. thanks for all your support guys. it means alot to us....really

Yeah, while the contest is a great idea, and im sure it will produce some really cool stuff, in the mean time, all the best themers out there are MIA right now, lol.

ill keep you guys updated on whats going on. were just trying to redo some icons that we feel arent 100% original and also looking to bring new modifications to the springboard. what these are we are not ready to disclose at this point but we promise the final product will be worth the wait. i will be doing icons tonight and we will be releasing them to you guys as well

Any word on the full skin for BeejiveIM? Or is that being saved for the contest?

there is a couple files im having a hard time finding where they are.. but the program is fully themed for the most part

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Fix...
    Suby and Cricket,

I was looking at my phone, and even when it is dark, I still have a sun in my weather widget. Is this a glitch, or did I do something wrong?

-Pierre
    Last edited by Andis Jackson; 2009-03-08 at 05:11 PM.

Its not the Stock weather app that changes for night time...

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ceelo2008 View Post
    Its not the Stock weather app that changes for night time...
    So only the stock weather app adjusts for night time?

Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast