Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Default here ya go
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    awesome job guys but i forgot to backup safari original files, can anyone zip them up for me?
    Here
    Attached Files Attached Files

Wish i could get the update out today.. but looks like it will be tomorrow some time.. just have way to much to do at home..

In the mean time.. keep the comments comin.. and dont be afraid to let me know of any imperfections i need to fix (a screen shot would help)

I'll be checking the thread all day

3. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Wish i could get the update out today.. but looks like it will be tomorrow some time.. just have way to much to do at home..

In the mean time.. keep the comments comin.. and dont be afraid to let me know of any imperfections i need to fix (a screen shot would help)

I'll be checking the thread all day
    What kind of issues have you found? I've not found any yet.

Only issue I have which isn't much is carrier logo(I'm using the better AT&T carrier logo from cydia, the actual text 'at&t' in safari isn't visible bc it's in black this happens in other programs as well ... A screen shot will follow

Last edited by mikeydooodie; 2009-02-22 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^thats an easy fix. this theme has no carrier logo so its just an issue with your carrier logo. when suby has some time im sure we can whip out a quick carrier logo for you for att. he is busy today so just hang tight. ive also got stuff to do today
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

^^^what he said..lol i am thinkin of making a carrier logo (just one of those things that slipped through the cracks) like "iNinja" or a sword, or the little ninja guy i put though out the theme.. What ever it will be it will be nice..

updates to come:
    will include font for both system and lockscreen
    fixed battery low on status bar (there was no shine to it)
    skinned swirly MMS (for those of you that can use it)
    full skinned beejive (my new fav program
    for fill icon requests, so please get them in, and please make sure you look at other posts so there isnt double requests

9. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

^get on messenger. i already have the fonts. glad you like beejive.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

AKA pierrechampoux Andis Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

The theme is great. The only issue I am having is similar to MikeyDoodie's. The theme doesn't seem to be acknowledging the different colors between FSO pngs and Default pngs. It also happens when using the numeric battery. Any ideas as to how to fix this?

are you guys talking about carriers? its an issue with the carrier logos...not the theme. we will be working on carriers in a sec. we both have other stuff to get done today but we are addressing this issue. the fso and default images are mostly the same because on the home screen we changed the default background to a transparent black which allows the blue icons to be seen. if the issue is with the carrier then just post your carrier logo so we can mod it for you. we are also going to decide on an official carrier logo soon. still havent decided yet

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

Thanks

Cool Thanks
    First off, thank you for such an awesome theme. It is extremely well thought out and definitely the best theme I have ever seen or used. So my hat's off to you and your hard work.

That being said I'm having the same problem and a few of the posters above. I'm using this theme under VistaLive along with my own carrier name so when I enter into app the my carrier name, along with my clock, and numeric battery become nearly invisible. As seen in the attached pic. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Lastly here are a few apps I'd like icons for if you ever get the chance.
    X-IPA
    Yelp
    Vay
    Chronicles of Inotia
    Nightstand
    Mint.com
    Snes
    Scoops
    Wbapp
    Ski Report
    SouthPark Mobile
    Tap Tap

Oh and one last question to anyone who can help me. I want the HD Weather Lockscreen Widget but with my own Lockbackground pic. I've tried unsuccessfully to try and change it, so if anybody could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Once again thanks for this great theme and keep up the great work.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Loving it suby...using a lot of the UI images and icons for my theme but have mixed it with a Leopard theme I am using...I will post screeshots shortly.

Can you possibly post or provide a PSD template for creating icons for this theme??? So that we can make our own icons for this theme and also share icons with everyone else. This will make it easier for you so that others can make icons for the theme....please

icon requests noted. ill get a mod on the status bar done for those who are wanting numeric batteries and custom name logos. i do warn you that if these will make the status bar in landscape look like crap.

the psd is in the icon folder
    Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-02-22 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

No its not...not a PSD file. I see an icon titled "blank" but thats not really a template from which to make more icons...I'm talking about a psd file with the the various layers and whatnot already setup.

I attached the file, "blank.png". I mean, it can help to make icons, but its not exactly a template to make the perfect icons
    Attached Images Attached Images  

just finished setting it up, looks amazing. good work.

there is apps.psd and ICON.psd in the icons folder

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

how do you get numeric batter?

^^^if you have sbsettings, open it up, click on more, then extras, then enable numeric battery

25. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Loving it suby...using a lot of the UI images and icons for my theme but have mixed it with a Leopard theme I am using...I will post screeshots shortly.

Can you possibly post or provide a PSD template for creating icons for this theme??? So that we can make our own icons for this theme and also share icons with everyone else. This will make it easier for you so that others can make icons for the theme....please
    I second this Its a great idea........

guys....there is no need for a psd. all the icons are is that blank icon with a custom made blue on over top of it. ill tell you how to do it. if you dont understand what i say....then just wait for someone else to release your icons for you

open up your UIImages folder and find the image called "UITabBarBlueGradient"

this is the blue overlay that is on like ALL the images. just create white icons and use this file to blend it in to color the white to match the rest

what we are doing with colorful icons though is simply taking the main part of the icon, cutting it out, and then pasting it on the blank icon (example Bejeweled 2)

this is as much as i am going to explain it. if you know photoshop you will understand this.

a personal tip for some of the icon creation is to black and white the icon and then invert if needed. with some icons this will allow you to make the blue glow ones easy

good luck guys
    Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-02-22 at 11:39 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-24)

in the folder there is no png fild named "UITabBarBlueGradient" i checked several times and i understand what u are saying as far as making new icons i just cant find that file.......

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast