Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

that would be so rad, you are a hell of a guy suby. and yeah that wallpaper is uber badass. I found it on music-skins.com The artist's name is chuck anderson. He has a lot of dope stuff.

wtf when did we get a new dock? wow being sick for a few days really leaves you behind. i like the green version. we really need to figure out this freakin font thing.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

lol cricket.. guess you didnt catch yourself up on the thread.. someone came out with the carbon and im trying it out to see how i like it.. what do you think of it?

it goes good with that background but not with the default one we released. we need to get this puppy ready for a cydia release. hit me up on email.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    loldude that wallpaper is f ing sick check it

this just makes me smile how good it looks on my phone

i will make a green version of the theme to match the green in that wall paper.. your phone will be ill man when you get that skin
    Can you please post that new blue wallpaper??! Looks awesome!!!!!

yeah if you can please post that wallpaper, it looks amazing!

looks like it's a hit glad to contribute in a tiny way. wtg.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to itmustbejj For This Useful Post:

gmoneyz (2009-03-03)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by itmustbejj View Post
    looks like it's a hit glad to contribute in a tiny way. wtg.
    Where did you get the wallpaper? Can you post a link or the wallpaper?? SO that I can play around with different colors on it..

just took the picture he posted.. croped out what i didnt need and resized to 320x480

Sorry for the delay, I was busy moving after I got off work today and didn't get a chance to post earlier. Here's the link for the wallpaper. Suby cropped it so his isn't the entire image, but this is what it came from.

oh nice.. thanks.. i will use that instead of my cropped one.. i didnt feel like searching for it earlier..lol..

lovin this background.. good to mix up the theme here and there, thats why i made the clock background apart of the html code rather than apart of the background so people can change the background with ease with no photoshop needs

Well, I really like this theme and appreciate all the hard work these guys put into it. Because I like variety I'm tweaking some colors and sending them back to Suby so he can check them out or put the master touches on them.
    So far I've gotten the red and green, and now here is purple. It's not completed yet, just the basic springboard stuff right now.

EDIT-- Forget I mentioned purple, no one likes it, screenshot is gone.
    Last edited by bobbylx; 2009-03-04 at 05:53 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hmmm...i have to say this...I really like the original work of this theme in blue, but.... I feel like the fact that the colors can be changed so easily makes it such a standard theme and lacks innovation. It is starting to seem just like every other theme out there in which a few colors are easily changed. I hope this isnt taken in the wrong way. If so, I apologize.
    I still love the blue version of this, but I just had to say that seeing in purple is ruining it for me
    Last edited by jabbawalkee; 2009-03-04 at 04:52 PM.

well it is like every other theme...if every other theme went to the freakish level of detail that this one does. so the fact that it's highly customizable is a bad thing? that being said, not a huge fan of the purple either, but whatever I just won't use a purple version.

Not meaning to ruin this for anyone. The original blue is by far the best. I started doing this for myself because I like to rotate my themes once a week or so and wanted to keep the iNinja but just vary it a bit.

It's not really that easy either. It takes me about 2 hours to completely change colors and that's using batch scripts in photoshop. There's only about 1500 png's that have to be hued in this theme.

Because this isn't my theme, that's why I'm not posting download links for the colors I changed. I've been sharing them with subywrex and if he wants to use them or release them then he will post a link. As of now it's just for my phone and I've been posting screenshots to see what others think.

Sorry to rant, I just didn't want anyone to lose interest in this theme because I was tweaking it to my own liking. The original is awesome! I'll stop posting my custom colors because I don't want to take anything away from the original.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Agreed man...I guess that what I'm trying to say is that seeing the purple version just turned me off of this theme. That's all

Suby did you have a chance to make anymore icons? I just need a couple more to be complete lol.... Dont mean to bother..

Oh and by the way i redid my carbon dock lol Phone,Mail,Ireal,SwirlyMMS,iPod

Last edited by ceelo2008; 2009-03-04 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Agreed man...I guess that what I'm trying to say is that seeing the purple version just turned me off of this theme. That's all
    umm did i miss something? i have never seen a purple version of this.. ive seen a redish orange and a green.

Also, i would like to say, that everyone takes these themes and makes them to how they like.. Of course the blue version is the best, thats why it was the main release. But also keep in mind that everyone has differnt tastes, and a theme that can cater to those needs, in my opinion are some of the best themes out there. Take the killsign carbon themes. They are offered in an array of colors. and the theme is a success because of that fact.

Also, untill you see me release something, do not take anything as final. Every color scheme needs its own personallity if you will. The blue goes perfect with the shinning blue background and completes the theme. But a green version may n eed a special background and special things done to it.. Thats why there will only be one iNinja, Now i may end up releasing some spin off from ininja, like the one i made for my girlfriend is called iGirly, its the base of iNinja, but transformed into its own theme using animal print background, animal print this animal print that, everything that is super gay to a guy..lol.

Take the car industry, every car has a color that it just looks good in, but do you think a car company would get anywhere with just one color scheme? I am like some others and i do like a veriety from time to time, thats why im currently using a differnt background. I personally dont think i would ever use a green version of the theme, but there are pms that im getting that say they cant wait for green.

So jabba, please dont let anything turn you from the theme.. its still an awesome well thought out, and detailed theme. A lot of hours went into the making of this theme, and time is still being put into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ceelo2008 View Post
    Suby did you have a chance to make anymore icons? I just need a couple more to be complete lol.... Dont mean to bother..

Oh and by the way i redid my carbon dock lol Phone,Mail,Ireal,SwirlyMMS,iPod

yeah i have comepleted half of the icons in the icon request.. weather or not they are the ones you need, i really have no idea..lol i just coppied and pasted every request into a .txt and mark it done when i am done

I have had a lot going on, so im sorry i havent got to as much stuff as i thought i would.. there is a little mistake i made with the keyboard when its in landscape, the ABC on the bottom left is not the same size as the spacebar, so i need to fix that..

After that i will be doing my once over, and making sure everything is good.. and then will start the process of making this available via cydia.. cricket has some emails out to siurik to see why cydia will not theme through winterboard, nor does the bookmark icons in the bookmark tab in safari, and an email to the ireal dev team to see why i cant find the (currently white) icons when you want to reply or anything like that.

i would like to see if i can get that stuff figured out before the cydia release, so that way there doesnt need to be any overwriting done .
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-03-04 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

first off who cares what color it is. its a theme...not a house. as far as the emails go, saurik was very prompt in replying to one of my emails and i am now waiting for a reply on the follow up i sent

currently you CANNOT change fonts to custom ones through winterboard. you can only asssign ones that are installed with the phone. so the answer is a whopping no to be able to do this whole thing without overwrites. ireal just responded with a an autoreply for the 3rd time so im about ready to give that one up.

as far as SBSettings we can release that as a separate add on through cydia. we actually are going to be building this theme as a package that will install multiple pieces all at once. i am currently learning how to do this and will be updating suby on this soon...but just so you all know.

There is only going to be ONE version of this theme officially launched. MMI is kinda like our beta testing before we actually launch this bad boy on cydia. we are taking this theme very seriously...so to speak.

Thank you cricket .. you are awesome.. that is stinky about ireal.. but oh well the program still rocks my socks.

And yes please fill me in on what the hell you are talking about the package that iwll install multiple peices all at once? lol. you get your computer going and all the sudden your trying to take over the world.. lol let me know what your talking about (im still new to all of this)

Last but not least.. for all that want custom docks.. In effort to make this theme perfect, i decided to release a psd of the dock already mapped out for ease of customization. I know some people are picky about the order of there dock icons and rather than having to mod to everyones needs.. you can all have some fun in learning (if you dont know already) how to do a little photoshop work.

Dont worry i have a small tutorial on how to, for those that done know.

here is the file.

SBDockBG.rar

now here is the how to.

Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast