Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Here it is. Everything that was blue is now red. I think it looks pretty good but may use a carbon style wallpaper or something darker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

hmmm i have no idea why this is.. but the cydia icon is smaller than the rest of the icons..lool

Great theme!!! Is there a way I can change the slide to unlock back to the standard one.

you would just need to delete some pngs out of the telephonyui folder in iNinja theme.

BottomBarKnobGrey.png is the image for the actual slider

Oh and sorry for not keeping up here. I'm hella sick right now. I'm hoping to be back up and going tomorrow
    Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-03-03 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, definitely like the red icons better with a carbon background. Also resized the cydia icon just didn't take a screenshot of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2-.jpg  

Red looks hot with carbon.

uh oh you can change colors ... suby what about a HOT orange? not a dark orange but a orange that pops like that blue

bobbylx created the red version....not suby.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

bobbylx can u pleazzzzzeee upload ur red version for me..i love the blue,but to be able to switch it up from time to time is awsome.....

As long as Suby and Cricket don't mind, I would be more than happy to upload my red version. Anyone know where I can upload this?

ummm i would like to preview it before you upload.. because i was using some stock images (ie the blue icons in all the programs) i did not include them in the theme, there for they would not be red in your theme (unless of course you got them and hued them yourself)

I have no problem letting people help out (sure saves me the time in doing it myself.. Also i would like to come up with a better fitting background mmostlikely..

bobby shoot me an email brother and lets talk [email protected]

hey guys, i need some help with a keyboard. im trying to take the packed images and put them in uiimages, but im having trouble with how the names work. which one of u guys did the keyboard for this theme?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Yeah I definitely think this theme needs a new/different wallpaper...something more unique. I love the one now for the lockscreen (of the ninja and the standard blue one) but I dont know if its quite the best for the wallpaper...just think it needs more to it...

I'm letting Suby check out the red before posting it here, just to make sure it's complete. Also thought I would post a screenshot of the green version.
    Also going to find better wallpapers for red and green.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -green.jpg  

Woooo for the green version! This exactly what I was hoping for (I was just about to request one when I saw your post). I've been following this thread for about 2 weeks, but I just ordered this skin cover for my iphone the day before I found the ininja theme. This would make my week

Thanks

Awesome job, guys. Just saw this and it looks really well done!
    Respect your elders.

that is a wicked background.. might have to use that for the red one too

oh btw suby and cricket I was so excited to see the green version screenshot, I forgot to mention how stoked I was to find this theme in the first place. I was considering not using that cover I had just ordered cuz it would clash with the blue...but with some help from bobby looks like I'll have the best of both worlds.

loldude that wallpaper is f ing sick check it

this just makes me smile how good it looks on my phone

i will make a green version of the theme to match the green in that wall paper.. your phone will be ill man when you get that skin
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-03-03 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast