Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

yeah, thats what i told u. I always knew u could just use bundles or just use folders, they are the same thing, u just have to change the name of the folders. For example puting all the SB images in Theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard is exactly the same as putting those same images in Theme/Folders/SpringBoard.app. its just easier to use folders cause u don't need to know the "Bundle Identifiers". So u could do it either way. I just chose to keep a few folders in "Bundles", but this was VERY intentional. If u look at those, they are all the folders that have only like one icon.png in them, and i think it is anoying to mix those up with all the really meaty folders that are used to skin enire apps, so i compartmentalized them into the bundles folder. This is a personal preference thing, but i really hope that it catches on because it makes it much easier to read the them (by read i mean brows through a themes images)

If this is unclear, u should read the post, its a little long, but i think it better explains my intention.

i figured out how to lose most all of them....i dont know what his goal was
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Loving this theme.

Just a quick question, is the "alarm" icon in the status bar supposed to be that far away from the other icons?

Also, my time in the status bar is showing, whereas it doesn't appear to be showing in other screenshots. Is there some hidden setting somewhere?

It shouldn't have anything to do with the custom dock (sorry, I prefer the phone button in the middle) as there aren't any statusbar/settings in there.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg  

Damnnnn... I have been looking through ur theme more now that i have a better understanding of all this, and it just keeps getting more and more impressive. Seriously guys, u really have done one hell of a job here. I thought it was big when i first saw it, but there really is no other theme out there that even accomplishes HALF of what u guys have done! I know i said it before, but really nice work. Just out of curiousity, how long did this take u guys?

looks nice. the alarm icon is a normal icon where as most others are supported by notifier or statusbar notifier so there is going to be distance

custom docks have been created as per request btw

to remove the time you can simply use makeitmine from cydia to chagne your banner to blang (2 spaces) or we can just upload a modded plist file with the time off. i have it on for when im in apps

leram this took us about 2-3 weeks working almost every day. we had ideas on what we wanted and we killed it all one step at a time. at one time we had a check list 2 pages long. we send like 151 emails back and forth and countless messenger convos. we were dedicated to this theme and still are....theming all we can find. we plan to keep moving forward
    Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-02-27 at 12:48 AM.

did some looking around and fist post on the preview thread was on 2-09 thats when i really started getting down the the nitty gritty.

then i open this thread on 2-21

^^what?

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    custom docks have been created as per request btw
    Ooh! In that case, can you please make a:

Safari - Mail - Phone - Text - iPod

dock?

No rush of course.

Thanks a bunch!

^^what?
    asked how long it took us to make.. and it was less than 20 days

oh gotcha. that sounds about right.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

When will the next update be released? Loving this theme by the way...

okie dokie guys.. got the new update..

Fixed a bunch of stuff, cleaned up the package, added some more skinning to the beejive app.

fixed my problem with the dialers lol.. i really feel dumb also cleaned up some of the images on the dialer.

lockscreen keypad addressed.

and im sure there is more

for sbsettings, i added a toggle for KeepAwake, similar to insomnia keeps your wifi on even when screen is locked.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2n3mzmzm2r/iNinjaupdate 2-26.rar

and the updates continue until perfection is achieved. hahaha....yeah right

Nice update guys... The ccydia folder the white one still wont display the amount in each category..

10 bucks said he forgot. hahaha

Wow, I'm highly impressed with this theme. I appreciate the time you guys have taken to perfect this theme as well as any upcoming themes. So, a big "THANK YOU".

Now, I have a small question. How do I change the background of the mobile ipod player when a song is playing?

Basically, I'd like to change this background:

I thought the file I need to change was "CoverFlowPlaceHolder44.png" in the "com.apple.MediaPlayer" folder, but it's not working. Any help please?

there will be no changing of the ninja. hahaha.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Heyyy can you please post the newest update package as a ZIP file instead of a .rar?? My Internet connection is messed up for next few days so I have to download and unzip it from my phone (and I am only able to unzip files on my phone, can't decompress rar files!). Thanks in advance...you guys are the best :-P

Btw...love the ninja!!! And I'm generally not a fan of "ninjas" haha
    Last edited by jabbawalkee; 2009-02-27 at 06:30 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jabbawalkee For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-27)

there will be no changing of the ninja. hahaha.
    Awww...come on, please?!!?

I got a small issue that I just noticed. It's an issue within "wallpaper.html" with the "clockunderlay.png". I need to move it to the right just a little, but I don't know how to edit the HTML. I think I know where to edit it........just not how.

Here, look:

I'd like to center it between "camera" and "cycorder", if that's even possible. If not then I can live with it, or else just not position those icons there and replace them back with the blanks.

Very easy fix I will do that tom.

I will ALSo package as zip from now on

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast