Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

ok that clears up A LOT, lol.

cricket did u get my pm? for some reason it doesn't show in my sent box
    Last edited by leram84; 2009-02-26 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

your aim one yes. i added you. its the same username btw. so just add me if needed. i added you already
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Is there any way to change the keypad from this:

to this:

I'm sure there is a way. I guess the question is, will there be any planned future update to change the first keypad to look more like the second one. If not then that's fine. I just thought I'd voice my opinion and see if this was in the works or not....thanks.

I don't know about the bar where the four dots go, but the keypad consists of "DeviceLockKeypad", "DeviceLockKeypadPressed", and "DeviceLockKeypadDelete" (for the delete arrow that pops up after u enter one number) These three files need to go in "SpringBoard.app". U can use the two keypad images from ur second shot, they are "keypad-normal" and "keypad-press" and they sit in the Preferences.app folder of this theme, but u will have to erase the delete arrow in the bottom right of the two images.

ok guys back to the grind..lol had a hecktic day yesterday.. leram.. im not exactly sure why it is the bundles structure has to be the way it is.. but it does for all the icons in the prefs app to work.. all the folders with one little icon in them work with the prefs app.. and thats just the way it has to be to my understanding.

This theme mods a lot of differnt things, and some things need to be put in the bundles folder and some in the folders folder.. i have no idea why this is, i try and understand it more and more but, with no programing background its hard to.

Just like im not sure why cydia will not skinn through winterboard nor will the actual program interface for sb settings.. also i couldnt get the little bookmark folder icons to skinn with winterboard in safari, but everything else does..

as for the password keypad i will be skinning that, i really thought i already had, but guess not.. already have the files for it so it wont take much..

i should be getting out the most current release sometime today. once i tackle that i will start back up on icons

Default Awesome
    Great job Suby!

Quick question that I don't see addressed (unless I missed it)...

Where does the widget get the location information for weather? Mine seems a bit off.

pretty sure its using accuweather.. works good for me

wow ok omg im a retard.. UPDATE WILL DEFF BE OUT TODAY major boo boo.. kinda embarassing. "*" and "#" are on the wrong side in all the dial pads this just makes me sad

update..

here are some things i have been working on

lockkeypad, telephonyui (all has been redone, offered in tap to unlock or slide to unlock)

two bottom buttons for this screen shot (these are also the buttons for hide keypad in call, hang up, answer etc)
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-26 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^^i have good news for you....with the aid of another poster i have eliminated the need for the entire bundles folder. get on messenger

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    pretty sure its using accuweather.. works good for me
    But does the widget look in any particular place for a location (zip code, city name, etc.) to look up with accuweather?

Dont do it yet. I found all the bundle identifiers i was looking for. and i decided to use them. this just makes more sense

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterb...ml#post3454001

Quote Originally Posted by Bleh5 View Post
    But does the widget look in any particular place for a location (zip code, city name, etc.) to look up with accuweather?
    Open iNinja(weather)/Private/configureMe.js and look for "Turlock, CA" at the top and replace it with "yourcity, yourstate"
    Last edited by leram84; 2009-02-26 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

on msn with cricket.. filling me in.. thank you so much for your help leram.. you are now apart of the team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    its weird tho, i still don't know what a lot of those preference bundles do. For example in ur theme u have a folder in bundles called "com.apple.mobilestoresettings" and inside that there is "icon.png". WTF does that do?? its not one of the icons in the settings app on the phone, so were does the phone use that image??

no prob man, criket helped the **** out of me too, i never would have found those bundle identifiers if it wasn't for him. It really helps to talk this stuff through, lol

but seriously u guys should still keep the bundles folder the way i did to separate the folders. Hopefully others will follow and this will become a standard
    Last edited by leram84; 2009-02-26 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^the icon is for the itunes icon in settings. it is....look again. its for teh settings

there is no itunes icon in the settings app. there is "iPod" but no section for "iTunes".

... could this be an iTouch vs iPhone difference??

already changed my brother

its somewhere. ill find it. hahahaha. im working now

Quote Originally Posted by leram84 View Post
    there is no itunes icon in the settings app. there is "iPod" but no section for "iTunes".

... could this be an iTouch vs iPhone difference??
    werid.. i use to have the itunes pref in my prefs app.. now i dont (just did 2.2.1 update and restore)

im on 2.2.0 and i don't have it either, but i don't think i ever did. and ther are others, if u look at mine, there is a "com.apple.contactssettings" that has "icon.png" in it, (its the same as the stock contacts app icon that u see on the SB, only smaller like the rest of the icons in the settings app, but i have no Freaking clue where the phone is using these.... arggg

ok, im like 92.5% sure that these are all images for different devices (ipod touches, and iphones in different countries) that have different configurations. Like for example maybe iPhones in Spain need to have a few options about the itunes store that we don't need here, so those images just don't get used.

whats funny is i came to this conclusion cause i keep seeing foreigners modding things that americans never modd, lol.
    Last edited by leram84; 2009-02-27 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

so im confused.. cricket told me you guys figured out how to not have a bundles folder but then your iphone theme.zip has a bundles folder? lol

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast