Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] iNinja (not a theme on ninja's)

Quote Originally Posted by bschucher View Post
    Thanks you thank you thank you!!!!

Forgot these.. at your convenience of course.

Usirius
    USA Today
    Fitphone
    iFitness
    Flashlight
    Backgrounder
    Craigsphone
    Carsh Kart... is Crash Bandicott
    crash bandicoot is in the icon folder CBNK or something like that.. and USA today is already done..

please please please everyone if an icon isnt appearing please look through the icon list and make sure it is spelled correctly

when i get home ill show everyone with a screenshot how you can find out what to name an app....suby you may want to look. hahaha
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

yes please i am new at this crap so any help would help..lol

its so easy. and thats why were working together. so we can both learn stuff. most of this theme is to help other people out

Sorry guys..... my bad.

lol its all good.. i didnt know there was an easy way to know what to name theme.. once i do this i will make sure i name everything correctly

^^^dont be no worries. suby doesnt know how to name them so you have to check it yourself. antother 2 hours and ill post a guide on how to know what to name them (most of the time)

Ive renamed a bunch of them correctly a;ready. If there is any way i can help, let me know..

just keep feedback rolling. even though this theme is close to perfect it has bugs so we want to know them all so we can make sure we get it all done right

Ive been using Orbz forever and this is the first theme I found that i like better.. This is a GREAT theme and I thank you tons for all your work!

glad you like it. the theme is also a good map for those wanting to make thier own themes too. dont forget that as well

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    ^^^dont be no worries. suby doesnt know how to name them so you have to check it yourself. antother 2 hours and ill post a guide on how to know what to name them (most of the time)
    What method are you using? I know that opening the .ipa's for the application with winrar you will see the application name inside the Payload folder

i use the method of going into the apps folder and looking at the info.plist file with a plist editor. then there is a string for what it appears as on the springboard. this is how you name most of them....case sensitive

Thanks

Exclamation Icons
    Hey guys keep up the good work. I love the theme! That being said I posted some requests back on page 2 and I didn't see any of them on your new updated icons so here's the list again whenever you get the chance. Thanks again!

X-IPA
    Yelp
    Vay
    Chronicles of Inotia
    Nightstand
    Mint.com
    Snes
    Scoops
    Wbapp
    Ski Report
    SouthPark Mobile
    Tap Tap

Oh and iFamilyGuy App too.

^im pretty sure WBapp is in there already. look for it. youll have to rename it i bet. also why not use the nes icon for snes???

lol.. yeah.. Well i know how to do that cricket..lol the problem is i dont have very many apps.. the the apps i have i know are spelled correctly cause they work on my phone.. but other than that i dont know the names

Default how to find out what to name your icons
    well for those who DONT know here is how you do it

ssh or whatever and go into root\user\applications\randomcrap\appname.app

grab and save the info.plist in that

then open it. im including a windows plist editor too. look for the key CFBundleDisplayName and the string for it is what you name the png.

thats how i do it. one of these days ill make a giant list of what to name some of the most common icons.
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cricketlang For This Useful Post:

leram84 (2009-02-25), rburg (2009-02-25)

Very nice. Sorry guys I didn't get the update out today. Tomorrow I have a busy day as well actyially getting a 3g tom. So no more fatty dead spot. Yay. Cricket knows what I'm talking about LOL

I'm loving all the great feed back this theme is taking over LOL

Now just have to get the icons

20. The Following User Says Thank You to subywrex For This Useful Post:

rburg (2009-02-25)

Thanks

Thanks Cricket I must have overlooked the WBapp one and good idea with the NES to SNES switch. LOL I would have done that myself had I known there was one. Haha sorry. Oh and sub, no need to apologize the fact that you're serving this community as much as you have is a statement unto itself, so keep up the wonderful work, it is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Very nice. Sorry guys I didn't get the update out today. Tomorrow I have a busy day as well actyially getting a 3g tom. So no more fatty dead spot. Yay. Cricket knows what I'm talking about LOL

I'm loving all the great feed back this theme is taking over LOL

Now just have to get the icons
    You should get Apple to start paying you commission - a friend of mine is finally buying an iPhone because he likes your theme so much. He kept holding off because he hated the stock theme!

Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast