Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iSwitcher Theme's

Default iSwitcher Theme's
    http://modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=19

anyone else having problems with these? nothing seems to load right except the ones greg packed himself
    Hit Thanks!

previously known as amalone87
    Thanks

I know. That is why I haven't switched over to iSwitcher yet. It is all to confusing, even the guide he wrote.

ive edited the display orders on most of the downloads from there but for some reason its not changing my ipod icon lol, the whole theme looks out of wack!
    Hit Thanks!

Thanks

I know what you mean...That is why I don't use it.

if you use the package that cybergreg made himself it works perfect! so 5-6 themes look and work great - but the ones modified by coolviper dont work "yet"
    Hit Thanks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to uPhone559 For This Useful Post:

CyberGreg (2007-09-13)

Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post
    if you use the package that cybergreg made himself it works perfect! so 5-6 themes look and work great - but the ones modified by coolviper dont work "yet"
    Yeah that's why I only use the themes from my 'installer' app source or from the iSwitcher web site.

Quote Originally Posted by amalone87 View Post
    I know what you mean...That is why I don't use it.
    <sarcasm>Yeah, I can't get a spreadsheet to work, it's Excel's fault, I'm not going to use it anymore</sarcasm>
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-09-13 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Well I'm just saying that it is confusing to use. I have used 'your' switcher themes on my iPhone and love the idea, but it is confusing to get going!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amalone87 View Post
    Well I'm just saying that it is confusing to use. I have used 'your' switcher themes on my iPhone and love the idea, but it is confusing to get going!
    Once you get the hang of it it becomes pretty easy, I have managed to take all the themes that I like and use them in iSwitcher, sometimes you just have to use rSBt to arrange the icons. I Like badboybill's themes and I have them loaded on iSwitcher. I think if you try it, you'll really like it especially since you whip out so many themes yourself.

Thanks

OH hell yeah I would like it, but I don't know how to get it all setup. That would be perfect for my sport themes! If I sent you a private messae with my phone number could you walk me through it maybe Saturday night?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I can try

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lilscrappydew25 For This Useful Post:

unknownentry (2007-09-15)