Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best EVER LockScreen Weather Yet!!

You have to set the refresh rate, on my iPhone it's set to refresh every 1 min. I don't know if it drains the battery but who cares it's friggen awesome.

This is a AWESOME lock screen, but I have done extensive testing, and if I enable this weather lockscreen in Winterboard, my phone reboots often, and requiresme to respring. Any thoughts?

Laggy on iPod touch 2g but worth it.

Bignightrain-where did you get the file from to download it? I found it tonight, SSHd it into my phone, changed the zip code, but it never loads. On the lockscreen I just get a blackish background with what looks like it wants to be clouds, and a little timer below the slider. Maybe I have a bad file? That's why I am curious where you got yours, can you provide me the link?

Katras weather v3 is much better.

Mindgem-I just downloaded Katras weather. It added 2 new tabs to my winterboard, I checked them both and moved them to the top and then did a respring. Now on my lockscreen it is black and says "na"in the middle, with a loading wheel at the bottom. Did you get that? How do I set it to my weather and what am i supposed to see on the screen? What does this theme add, what am I looking for?

Rexrw you have to look in the info plist and Chang the refresh rate and set the zip code for your city.
    If I can get help uploading files to the 4shared site I would post it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Weather Element v3 has been out and I got it working on my iPhone 4
    Can you please tell me the steps you did? I have it on my iPhone 4 running 4.0.1 and it works BUT it crashes sometimes and when i press the home button it takes a while to load and all. It is laggy and I am making sure I am doing everything right. Please let me know, I would LOVE to get this to work!

Thank you in advance!

Jeff

Im trying to learn HTML to make my own widgets.

Who has the vringtone link for wocka flocka flame (hard in the paint)? Please let me know. Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    Katras weather v3 is much better.

Can you link to it? I cant find it. :/

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Why cant I get the location o change? Ive edited the .js but it still says den haag!!

doesnt show up for me, just loads can anyone help me?

which font or mod you use for the cl0ck? (example image)

Hey just want to start by saying this lockscreen is amazing. It is the reason I decided to finally jailbreak my phone. I'm having an issue now where the "real feel" temp no longer shows up. When I go to file:///Library/Themes/Weather%20Elements.theme/db.html
    the option to select real feel isn't available. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any suggestions you may have!

Someone can help me for the code? i live in Cagliari, Italy...can someone edit the config .js for me and post it?

Thanks
    That lockscreen is nice and all but don't call it HD because it is misleading. Okay?

Mine always says colorado springs even though nothing about colorado is in there........

Can anyone help me out? I've installed the theme correctly, have it set at the top of winterboard and have it enabled. But whenever I look at my lockscreen all it has is the slider bar and a spinning wheel underneath it. Here is my config:

// Zipcity :
    // GOTO: http://apple.accuweather.com/adcbin/....asp?location= and type your city after the =
    // you see this for example :
    // <location city="Den Haag" state="Netherlands(Zuid-Holland)" postal="EUR|NL|NL012|DEN HAAG|" />
    // <location city="Den Haag" state="South Africa(Eastern Cape)" postal="AFR|ZA|SF002|DEN HAAG|" />
    // Find the right code(postal="??????") for your city and enter it below : i.e ZipCity="EUR|NL|NL012|DEN HAAG|"
    // The code can also be a number!!! ie : ZipCity="90631"

var ZipCity="US|CA|93662|SELMA|" //see instructions above

How do i get the Best EVER LockScreen Weather Yet!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast