Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best EVER LockScreen Weather Yet!!

im using diskaid and put the location within winterboard, however it doesnt load, I was able to figure out the zip part...just need to put the location.

Amazing theme, the best out there! Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I feel the setup is to confusing and there needs to be a video not a picture.
    Please change configure me if you can.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

How do you get full screen caller ID pictures? My caller ID picture only shows as a small thumbnail.

Anymore download links for this package, the link has reached its limit it says. Thanks

Great lockscreen thnx

v2 works fine for me but v3 just shows a blank background no icon?
    Last edited by can7; 2010-06-01 at 11:04 PM.

Really? V3 works perfect 4 me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can someone tell me what the code is for manchester england ' ive tried this one EUR/UK/UK147/Manchester .. no joy i type in american codes and it works so my file seems ok ;(

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

this is a sick weather lockscreen
    ]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

best lockcreen by miles ' just a little tricky to configure ' kinda reminds me of the world weather app in the appstore ' thats cool aswell

Default Weather missing now
    I had this working last night. Now when I press my home button I see a dark sky and a spinning pinwheel under the customer slider. I also have "Initializing Done Tap Screen to Continue" but when I do, nothing seems to change. I have full 3G network service right now. Here are my settings:

-iPhone 4 with iOS 4.0.1
    -Jailbreakme
    -V3 Weather Lockscreen
    -Intelliscreen (disabled)
    -Celsius set to false
    -Clear Lockscreen iOS4 (disabled)
    -No "Slide to Unlock" (disabled)

It did work once or twice last night, now doesn't seem to be. Thanks for the help.

GREAT THEME!! I have noticed a number of crashes on my phone since I got this working though. I think that it is Winterboard that is causing the problem. Is there a way to run the theme without Winterboard?
    Last edited by capucci; 2010-08-12 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by capucci View Post
    I had this working last night. Now when I press my home button I see a dark sky and a spinning pinwheel under the customer slider. I also have "Initializing Done Tap Screen to Continue" but when I do, nothing seems to change. I have full 3G network service right now. Here are my settings:

-iPhone 4 with iOS 4.0.1
    -Jailbreakme
    -V3 Weather Lockscreen
    -Intelliscreen (disabled)
    -Celsius set to false
    -Clear Lockscreen iOS4 (disabled)
    -No "Slide to Unlock" (disabled)

It did work once or twice last night, now doesn't seem to be. Thanks for the help.

GREAT THEME!! I have noticed a number of crashes on my phone since I got this working though. I think that it is Winterboard that is causing the problem. Is there a way to run the theme without Winterboard?
    I'm having this problem on any weather app I load. It works when it wants and most of the time it doesn't work.

My phone was rebooting with the "Substrate error screen and OK/Restart/Cancel" as my options. I THINK that it is something to do with Winterboard, so I have uninstalled Winterboard for right now to see. Is there any other easy way to run this Theme without Winterboard? I will update with if Winterboard appears to be the issue or not.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by capucci View Post
    My phone was rebooting with the "Substrate error screen and OK/Restart/Cancel" as my options. I THINK that it is something to do with Winterboard, so I have uninstalled Winterboard for right now to see. Is there any other easy way to run this Theme without Winterboard? I will update with if Winterboard appears to be the issue or not.

Thanks.
    Most themes are impossible without winterboard...I think this might just be one them

Weather Element v3 has been out and I got it working on my iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    Weather Element v3 has been out and I got it working on my iPhone 4
    Does it work all the time?

It works perfect on the iPhone 4 and yes it works all the time

Quote Originally Posted by bignighttrain View Post
    It works perfect on the iPhone 4 and yes it works all the time
    Damn, I've tried all week t make it work and it loads when it want too.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast