Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **Release** Glass Apple

Thank you all for your helpful comments and support. I would like to also take the time to say a big thank you to Hockey for allowing me to use your icon artwork for the apple icons.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really love your work. Can I add some more icon requests? stanza, weDict, groups, mxTube, Chronus, todo's, night camera, picoli and wcalendar. Please, please email them to me again..

Great job, too, Hockey!

They are on the way

Awesome Job, please create the following also if you get a chance. Status Notifier and Twitterific. Thank you in advance, keep up the great job.

Any chance this will be on Cydia? I don't know how to download it w/out Cydia....

The theme is currently on Cydia but is not downloading right yet. I will post when the problem is corrected and ready for download.

The theme is back up and running on Cydia for download. just tested it out about 5 minutes ago and it is working. More icons coming soon.
    Last edited by blazeman563; 2009-03-05 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blazeman563 For This Useful Post:

cabinets (2009-03-05)

Here are the icons for Twitteriffic and status notifier. Thanks to Hockey for the use of his icons in making this icon set. The new icon set for download is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by blazeman563; 2009-03-05 at 04:14 AM.

Added more icons and changed the new email status icon.

Download the updated file here:

Glass Apple.zip

Nice theme, love it ....could you do icons for: facebook,ITN news,my sms,bee jive,ipint,mms,rotary dialer,shazam,customize,flashlight,birthdays? also is it possible to use my own sounds (for lock/unlock) & change text on lockscreen from "Glass apple" to my own?

I will get the icons done and up by tonight for you. To change the name for the slider from glass apple to whatever you want it say. All you need to do is download the file and open up the Bundles folder then open up the com.apple.springboard folder then open up the folder named en.Iproj with a text editor and change the name where it says glass apple to what ever you want it to say. Just keep in mind that is the saying is too long it wont all appear. As far as changing the lock sounds all you need to do is go into the UISounds folder and replace the unlock.caf and lock.caf sound files to the files you want to use. If you cant figure it out I can do it for you.

New icons added per requests.

Here is the link for the newest updated version of the theme:

Glass Apple.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled-1.png  

13. The Following User Says Thank You to blazeman563 For This Useful Post:

cuekid (2009-03-12)

Thankyou blazeman563, much appreciated!
    Last edited by cuekid; 2009-03-12 at 01:31 PM. Reason: typo

A new theme is on the way. The theme will be called Rainbow Apple. Look for a preview to come shortly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo2.jpg  

Default Update
    Added icons, changed Badges, Changed signal bars. Hopefully for the best. Enjoy!!

New download available at the link below.
    Glass Apple.zip
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -glass-apple-screen-1.jpg  

Nice, liking the icons

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bender! For This Useful Post:

blazeman563 (2009-03-24)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12