Page 47 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Leaf Icon Factory

One last one....

Name:  Vista.png
Views: 577
Size:  12.9 KBVista.

I was going to post an icon for iBrate, but I declined at the last second. Didn't want to offend anyone...

Enjoy,
    Jarvis

Are you using english language on your phone?
    ok, that was the problem. i was using german as language. is it possible to make this theme multilanguage, so that german settings will also be supported?

2 icons still missing > Shoplist (v0.32) & Light (v0.3)

is there a snes icon? havent found it yet

Quote Originally Posted by 77dude View Post
    ok, that was the problem. i was using german as language. is it possible to make this theme multilanguage, so that german settings will also be supported?

2 icons still missing > Shoplist (v0.32) & Light (v0.3)
    Summerboard changes the icon by matching up the icon name with the name on the springboard. So you can fix your problem by manually changing those icon names to match the german name on your springboard.

I wonder how easy it would be to apply custom icons inside boss prefs... Hmm...

Summerboard changes the icon by matching up the icon name with the name on the springboard. So you can fix your problem by manually changing those icon names to match the german name on your springboard.
    Do you mean, this is the resolution to solve the problem with the default icons or for the shoplist/light icon?

do you know the Aqwoah theme? this theme works with both... german and englisch language settings. that's the reason, why i had asked for that. sorry, i'm new in this section.

how can i change them? is there any tutorial online?

I wonder how easy it would be to apply custom icons inside boss prefs... Hmm...
    with boss prefs? i have it installed, but where can you change there icons with this application?

77dude:

I understand that your english is very limited. The information you are looking for is available. In fact, it is probably available in this very thread. Do yourself a favor and do what I did. Start at post #1 and read all the way through to the end of page 62 which is where we are now. You will gain a greater understanding of how this all works.

As for your question to me, I was refering to the icon images in the dock section of Boss Prefs. They appear as the original program icons, not altered, custom icons...

For anyone interested, it is possible. You have to copy the custom icons directly into the *.app directories of the programs that you have on your BossPrefs dock. You can also change the loading screen and dock image by replacing the appropriate files in BossPrefs.app. I tested the theory...-before.jpgBefore and After-after.jpg

Now I just have to make some dock icons for all my settings apps... I couldn't figure out how to change the background image in BossPrefs, but I'll work on it.

ok, this seems to be a little missunderstanding with the icon changing in boss prefs, but thank you very much for the infos and the shown possibilities so far!

bow low for all your time and dedication, you spent in this theme. luv it!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
    These are for webclips. Search the threads or ask me if you want to use them and don't know how. Jarvis
    I did a search but still haven't found anything that explains how to use the Webapps or how to make their icons appear on the screen.

Would you explain, please, how to make them work? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    I did a search but still haven't found anything that explains how to use the Webapps or how to make their icons appear on the screen.

Would you explain, please, how to make them work? Thanks!
    Sure!

If you SSH into your phone you will find this folder:

/var/mobile/library/webclips

in this folder you will see random generated folders for each of your webclips
    every folder contains an icon.png

you must put there your webclip icon.. for example cnn.png and rename it to icon.png... and let it be overwritten

imho the best way to start this procedure to delete all of your webclips manually on the phone

then adding them one-by-one.. and after each addittion you can determine which is the new random generated folder for you webclip..

hope its clear.. ask again if not
    SgT.Cala creator of Leaf Theme
    Visit the new blog of The Leaf Icon Factory at http://leaftheme.eu

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cala For This Useful Post:

Southie (2008-04-26)

Quote Originally Posted by 77dude View Post
    Do you mean, this is the resolution to solve the problem with the default icons or for the shoplist/light icon?

do you know the Aqwoah theme? this theme works with both... german and englisch language settings. that's the reason, why i had asked for that. sorry, i'm new in this section.

how can i change them? is there any tutorial online?

with boss prefs? i have it installed, but where can you change there icons with this application?
    I think the reason they work in the Aqwoah theme is because he includes the same icons with different language names. I'm not positive on that, but I believe that is why they work. You can change the name of them with winscp if you can figure out how to use it or mobilefinder which will allow you to do it directly from your phone. We're kind of hijacking this thread so if you need anymore help use PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

matinsa2005 (2008-04-27)

thanks a lot for all your help! i have figured it out and done a lot by myself now
    Last edited by 77dude; 2008-04-26 at 02:12 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 77dude For This Useful Post:

matinsa2005 (2008-04-27)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cala View Post
    Sure!

If you SSH into your phone you will find this folder:

/var/mobile/library/webclips <snip>... hope its clear.. ask again if not
    Thanks for the explanation. I'm a bit pressed for time now, but I'll get to it sometime next week and will get back to you in case of having more questions.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Southie For This Useful Post:

matinsa2005 (2008-04-27)

Hey guys!

What happened? The Factory stopped or what?

LAck of new apps?

Lack of interest?
    SgT.Cala creator of Leaf Theme
    Visit the new blog of The Leaf Icon Factory at http://leaftheme.eu

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cala For This Useful Post:

matinsa2005 (2008-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Cala View Post
    Hey guys!

What happened? The Factory stopped or what?

LAck of new apps?

Lack of interest?
    I think we've got an icon for every app out there

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

matinsa2005 (2008-04-27)

no we dont i still need icons for iQuickBlock and iCopter and even textReader and seeqpod webclip

Quote Originally Posted by matinsa2005 View Post
    no we dont i still need icons for iQuickBlock and iCopter and even textReader and seeqpod webclip
    You mean you need to look. How do I have icons for quickblock and copter on my phone if we still need them?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

matinsa2005 (2008-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    You mean you need to look. How do I have icons for quickblock and copter on my phone if we still need them?
    ya u r right sorry :d its human always expect mistake :d but still need seeqpod and textReader icons :d

Quote Originally Posted by matinsa2005 View Post
    ya u r right sorry :d its human always expect mistake :d but still need seeqpod and textReader icons :d
    For seeqpod, I don't really know what to do...give me an icon or something.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper44 For This Useful Post:

matinsa2005 (2008-04-27)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    For seeqpod, I don't really know what to do...give me an icon or something.
    its the original icon but if u have a icon u wish to use, use it instead
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 47 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast