Page 46 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 2382

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Leaf Icon Factory

  1. #901
    this has to possibly be my favorite theme of them all, clean and neat, and green like sweet ganj

  2. #902
    since nobody checks my site before requesting anyway, ill post all my icons here......

    iBlackList:

    Apple Blog WebClip: (my site)

    iPipes WebClip:

    ModMyI WebClip:

    Loo:

    CubicMan:

    genesis4iphone:

    gameboy4iphone:

    curious:

    Wiki2Touch:

    iFartz:

    Mirrorscope:

    Tevee:

    SwapTunes:

    P-Firewall:

    iSim:

    TicTacToe:

    Fring:

    Mobile Flickr:

    HidePod:

    Facebook WebClip:

    iCalls (2):

    iCalls:

    Twinkle:

    iRecVoice:

    Tap Tap Revolution:

    FlickR WebClip:

    uPoze:

    ShopList:

    Homework:

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to luiz For This Useful Post:

    papirosa (2009-03-03)

  4. #903
    request tuxpuck...

  5. #904
    hi there. would like to request icons for IMGsaver, iContactsManagerBR & iDeleteMail... thanks in advance.

  6. #905
    have one request iMemory icon, thanks

  7. #906
    any icon forrrrrrrr TrismDEMO iQuickBlock and iCopter and also iLottery

  8. #907
    psx4all, psx4all alt, openttd and gameboy4iphone

    Just my contribution

    EDIT: Is it me or can everyone else not see one of the psx4all ones and gameboy4iphone?
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by stewie2280; 2008-04-23 at 03:53 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to stewie2280 For This Useful Post:

    Cala (2008-04-23)

  10. #908
    Going to request Trism, TKO, and tuxpuck. All pretty new releases. If anyone can do them, be greatly appreciated. THanks and keep this factory rolling.

  11. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by stewie2280 View Post
    psx4all, psx4all alt, openttd and gameboy4iphone

    Just my contribution

    EDIT: Is it me or can everyone else not see one of the psx4all ones and gameboy4iphone?
    We can see it thanks.. if you force refresh the page probably you will se it too!

    Quote Originally Posted by matinsa2005 View Post
    any icon forrrrrrrr TrismDEMO iQuickBlock and iCopter and also iLottery
    iCopter is in the 3.5 package.
    Last edited by Cala; 2008-04-23 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  12. #910
    I have a bunch of custom icons i would like to share. Anyone care to tell me how to post images here?

    Also, for those of you requesting HidePod icons... isn't the point of that app to replace your calculator with the HidePod app? For some reason, summerboard won't replace the HidePod icon. You'll have to do it manually. What you need to do is copy the Calcuator.png file from your leaf theme directory into the dir /private/var/Applications/HidePod.app . Then rename it to icon.png. Backup the original if you want. You can also do the same for the leaf calculator image pack. End result will be a calculator in leaf theme with all the function of your original but a secret back door.

    Now, I'll ask again. Can someone at least point me in the direction of how to share icons here. I.E. Do I need to have an image hosting website account somewhere, or can I upload them right to this forum?

  13. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
    I have a bunch of custom icons i would like to share. Anyone care to tell me how to post images here?

    Also, for those of you requesting HidePod icons... isn't the point of that app to replace your calculator with the HidePod app? For some reason, summerboard won't replace the HidePod icon. You'll have to do it manually. What you need to do is copy the Calcuator.png file from your leaf theme directory into the dir /private/var/Applications/HidePod.app . Then rename it to icon.png. Backup the original if you want. You can also do the same for the leaf calculator image pack. End result will be a calculator in leaf theme with all the function of your original but a secret back door.

    Now, I'll ask again. Can someone at least point me in the direction of how to share icons here. I.E. Do I need to have an image hosting website account somewhere, or can I upload them right to this forum?
    Hey!

    Sure you can post them here.
    You should see an attach button above the window you write in.
    Or a "go advanced" button..
    Then you can go to the manage attachments section.
    And upload the pngs.

  14. #912
    Name:  TKO.png
Views: 701
Size:  10.7 KBName:  iMemory.png
Views: 687
Size:  9.5 KB

    Name:  TrismDEMO.png
Views: 687
Size:  9.9 KBName:  tuxpuck.png
Views: 755
Size:  10.8 KB
    SgT.Cala creator of Leaf Theme
    Visit the new blog of The Leaf Icon Factory at http://leaftheme.eu

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cala For This Useful Post:

    gfash (2008-04-23)

  16. #913
    hi,

    i have a problem with the actual leaf theme i have downloaded over sources in the version 3.5-1. after i have selected the lead theme over smb & reloaded summerboard there are a lot of icons/pictures missing.

    the most items that i'm missing are the default icons. for example, icon for calender, pictures, camera, clock, map, stock, weather, calculator, notes, contacts, phone, flashlight and settings. a lot of icons are shown correctly, but these icons are missing!

    also there are no notes, weather and calculator background...

    can anybody help please ?!

  17. #914
    Quote Originally Posted by 77dude View Post
    also there are no notes, weather and calculator background...
    Those don't install with the installer package. You need to manually do it.

  18. #915
    Russian variant of VideoRecorder icon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by e-gold-casino; 2008-04-24 at 10:01 PM.

  19. #916
    Those don't install with the installer package. You need to manually do it.
    Ok, i have expected an answer like this. But what with the other default icons that i'm missing? i have icons for every game & tool, but not for the others like i wrote above...

  20. #917
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    Leaf has hit the Russian market, nice accomplishment L.I.F.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  21. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by 77dude View Post
    hi,

    i have a problem with the actual leaf theme i have downloaded over sources in the version 3.5-1. after i have selected the lead theme over smb & reloaded summerboard there are a lot of icons/pictures missing.

    the most items that i'm missing are the default icons. for example, icon for calender, pictures, camera, clock, map, stock, weather, calculator, notes, contacts, phone, flashlight and settings. a lot of icons are shown correctly, but these icons are missing!

    also there are no notes, weather and calculator background...

    can anybody help please ?!
    Are you using english language on your phone?
    SgT.Cala creator of Leaf Theme
    Visit the new blog of The Leaf Icon Factory at http://leaftheme.eu

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cala For This Useful Post:

    geft (2008-05-02)

  23. #919
    hi there.. can i pls request for an IMGsaver icon, iphone video recorder, iDeletemail & WifiToggle icons pls... thanks so much!

  24. #920
    Here are some icons I made. They aren't the greatest, but I just wanted everything to look complete. (I guess that's the point of this thread.) If anyone is really unsatisfied with an icon but likes the idea, let me know and i'll fix them. (I wasn't pleased with the text placement on some)

    Name:  Instruments.png
Views: 589
Size:  13.4 KBUse this with Categories
    Name:  Cowbell.png
Views: 591
Size:  13.0 KB
    Name:  iPhoneSynth.png
Views: 587
Size:  12.5 KB
    Name:  Metronome.png
Views: 589
Size:  13.4 KB

    Name:  Toys.png
Views: 592
Size:  13.4 KBAgain, this is for Categories

    Name:  ShopList.png
Views: 594
Size:  11.4 KB

    These are for webclips. Search the threads or ask me if you want to use them and don't know how.
    Name:  M&T.icon.png
Views: 593
Size:  13.0 KB
    Name:  Signal.png
Views: 586
Size:  13.3 KB
    Name:  susquehanna.png
Views: 585
Size:  13.5 KB
    Name:  weather.icon.png
Views: 597
Size:  13.0 KB
    Jarvis
    Last edited by jarvis; 2008-04-24 at 11:07 PM.

Page 46 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •