Page 43 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The Leaf Icon Factory

Quote Originally Posted by SheepNutz View Post
    Icon requests:

MobileCast
    iFlix
    Mixup (from i-app-a-day)
    Geopedia

Thanks!
    i only have i flix
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

can some one make a fring logo for this leaf theme..thanks

Omg Omg Omg Omg....

Best Theme Ever!!!!

I recon its funny with "weather" it looks like it says "weat her" im diiiirty
    Last edited by hasher22; 2008-04-19 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Loo, iMemory & Lexitron
    Last edited by Jasper44; 2008-04-19 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacmac View Post
    can some one make a fring logo for this leaf theme..thanks
    check here

donno if any one is looking for this icon for lanpingguo...

Hey thank you very much for this theme! Looks great and kind of professional!
    I wood like to request one more app. I need an icon for "Wiki2Touch", if I get an icon for this app, my springboard wood be perfect.
    I've installed V3.5 via Installer, but the calculator, notes and the weather app are not green now. I found the folder on my iPhone named "Extras" but I don't have any idea what I have to do with this.
    I have 1.1.4 and it's in German language. I already changed the names of the icon .pngs so every icon works in german language, but this way doesn't works with this three apps.
    Sry for bad english and thanks for help!

Quote Originally Posted by Y4n View Post
    Hey thank you very much for this theme! Looks great and kind of professional!
    I wood like to request one more app. I need an icon for "Wiki2Touch", if I get an icon for this app, my springboard wood be perfect.
    I've installed V3.5 via Installer, but the calculator, notes and the weather app are not green now. I found the folder on my iPhone named "Extras" but I don't have any idea what I have to do with this.
    I have 1.1.4 and it's in German language. I already changed the names of the icon .pngs so every icon works in german language, but this way doesn't works with this three apps.
    Sry for bad english and thanks for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by iWant 1.1.1 View Post
    check here
    ^^ for wiki2touch icon

iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hasher22 View Post
    Omg Omg Omg Omg....

Best Theme Ever!!!!

I recon its funny with "weather" it looks like it says "weat her" im diiiirty
    This is what my girlfriend said too!!!!LOL!. Thats so funny. She was thinking "Why does it say "weat her"?. For those dirty minds I guess

major update at www.luiz.santls.de
    will be adding three more today...

are all the pieces to this theme located in one download somewhere? like the notes,slider, battery, theme icons etc. Love the theme, but 56+ pages is alot to hunt through for the entire package

Quote Originally Posted by lc88 View Post
    Icon request:

iPhone Recorder

[IMG][/IMG]
    look attach

Quote Originally Posted by will042082 View Post
    are all the pieces to this theme located in one download somewhere? like the notes,slider, battery, theme icons etc. Love the theme, but 56+ pages is alot to hunt through for the entire package
    They come in the package you download from installer. So download that, then ssh into your phone to get them.

Can I request for an icon for moleskine?

Thanks for the iPhone Recorder icon.

Hi,
    Just wondering how come there is no icon for snes? If you can, would you please add an icon for it? Thanks.

how about iBlackList icon?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carlyncruz View Post
    Hi,
    Just wondering how come there is no icon for snes? If you can, would you please add an icon for it? Thanks.
    hehe... so sorry, found the icon in one of the 56 pages or so.... so don't mind this post anymore.

btw, cala this is one of the best theme for iphone. thanks for sharing this with us.

Quote Originally Posted by iWant 1.1.1 View Post
    ^^ for wiki2touch icon
    Thanks, I didn't see that...

But can you explain me how it works to make the calculator, notes and the weather app green? I found the folder on my iPhone named "Extras" but I don't have any idea what I have to do with this.
    Tanks!
    Last edited by Y4n; 2008-04-20 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Y4n View Post
    Thanks, I didn't see that...

But can you explain me how it works to make the calculator, notes and the weather app green? I found the folder on my iPhone named "Extras" but I don't have any idea what I have to do with this.
    Tanks!
    Drag all of the files in the calculator folder within the extras folder to the Calculator.app folder under Applications then do the same for notes and weather.

Page 43 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast