Page 38 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 2382

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: The Leaf Icon Factory

  1. #741
    What about normal size weather backgrounds to be installed manually, without Customize?

  2. #742
    heres hidepod...


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to luiz For This Useful Post:

    tengs (2008-04-13)

  4. #743
    Quote Originally Posted by iWant 1.1.1 View Post
    here u go

    hm, honestly? can u make that handset little less white? it would be nice.
    thanks!

  5. #744
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    That HidePod one is clever.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  6. #745
    Quote Originally Posted by iWant 1.1.1 View Post
    i dunu if u like it but here...

    Thank YOU !!!
    I think ... I do ... in my utopia ...

    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=324941&dateline=12156  49304

  7. #746
    just made a quick T4Two icon

    Name:  T4Two.png
Views: 476
Size:  11.8 KB

  8. #747
    Quote Originally Posted by Cala View Post
    just made a quick T4Two icon

    Name:  T4Two.png
Views: 476
Size:  11.8 KB
    that one is really cool

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to psychonikeo For This Useful Post:

    Cala (2008-04-14)

  10. #748
    yea !
    lol sorry if mine arent that great :/
    just started and thought i'd give it my best shot...
    wao and ifilipino, its great that u like them

    and tome, heres a remake of icalls (in the first one i used the phone icon of iphone, completely remade)...


  11. #749
    this one's better mate, thanks!

  12. #750

  13. #751
    I Wonder if somebody can desidn default backgrounds for main appS in Leaf style?

  14. #752
    Shook the Leafy Icon Tree

    Name:  BootNeuter.png
Views: 678
Size:  9.8 KB Name:  15.png
Views: 681
Size:  10.3 KB

    Name:  AVPlayer.png
Views: 673
Size:  11.0 KB Name:  Restart.png
Views: 682
Size:  9.8 KB

    Name:  Maps Offline.png
Views: 680
Size:  10.6 KB Name:  DressUp.png
Views: 674
Size:  11.5 KB

    Name:  DressUp2.png
Views: 673
Size:  10.8 KB

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Cala For This Useful Post:

    chazzy (2008-04-15)

  16. #753
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    There are nice Thanks

    I just need one more icon.Another icon for Convert.Well i have 2 Converter Tools on my iPod.

  17. #754
    Please welcome... MobileNotes.app Leafed!

    Screenshots:-img_0006.jpg -img_0007.jpg


    RAR file with modified pngs: MobileNotes.app.rar

    Just copy to the MobileNotes.app folder and overwrite the existing files.
    Make a copy of your stock files!

    Cheers,
    Cala

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cala For This Useful Post:

    BogeeZR (2008-04-15), chazzy (2008-04-15), evolutionarymc (2008-04-15), Jasper44 (2008-04-15), luiz (2008-04-15), Southie (2008-04-15)

  19. #755
    iPod Touch Junkie iFilipino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ModMyI Forums
    Posts
    943
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 104 Times in 81 Posts

    Nice! Cala, you are so ballin'.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to iFilipino For This Useful Post:

    Cala (2008-04-15)

  21. #756
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Southie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere outhere
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Awesome theme
    Cala, I must confess that the first time I checked out your theme's screencaps, I wasn't very impressed. But today I decided to install it and I must say that this is one of the nicest, cleanest themes around. The quality is top-notch. I'm very impressed now

    My iphone is almost all-leafed: I have installed the weather backgrounds, the mobile notes and the calculator as well!

    FYI: some of the icons didn't change after installation because they were mispelled. You'll probably have to rename them to: "iWoman", "SendSong" and "TextTwist".

    I have one icon request:
    * MixUp

    Have you thought about making a "remake" of your theme in, let's say, yellow, red or blue instead of green?

    Thanks for sharing your theme with us

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Southie For This Useful Post:

    Cala (2008-04-15)

  23. #757
    Can anybody please make leaf icon using this icon that i attach ?
    Thx a lot

    ps : sorry for my poor english
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by chazzy; 2008-04-15 at 09:16 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to chazzy For This Useful Post:

    Cala (2008-04-15)

  25. #758
    Heres penguin panic
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

  26. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by Cala View Post
    Please welcome... MobileNotes.app Leafed!

    Screenshots:-img_0006.jpg -img_0007.jpg


    RAR file with modified pngs: MobileNotes.app.rar

    Just copy to the MobileNotes.app folder and overwrite the existing files.
    Make a copy of your stock files!

    Cheers,
    Cala
    This is absolutely adorable! I love this theme! Thanks Cala!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to BogeeZR For This Useful Post:

    Cala (2008-04-15)

  28. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by Southie View Post
    Cala, I must confess that the first time I checked out your theme's screencaps, I wasn't very impressed. But today I decided to install it and I must say that this is one of the nicest, cleanest themes around. The quality is top-notch. I'm very impressed now

    My iphone is almost all-leafed: I have installed the weather backgrounds, the mobile notes and the calculator as well!

    FYI: some of the icons didn't change after installation because they were mispelled. You'll probably have to rename them to: "iWoman", "SendSong" and "TextTwist".

    I have one icon request:
    * MixUp

    Have you thought about making a "remake" of your theme in, let's say, yellow, red or blue instead of green?

    Thanks for sharing your theme with us
    Thanks for the corrections I'll fix them. And please report any filename errors in the future too cause I dont have all the apps installed to check. We have over 310 icons now!

    I'm planning to remake a theme and my first choice of colours would be blue. I already started a theme called "Volcano" when Leaf started but there is a lot to to with Leaf so we must wait.

    Now I am planning to repack Leaf 3.5 for download but there is a huge work ahead of collecting icons and checking filenames.

    Anyway.. Thanks for the support guys! Its good to see the lot of positive feedback.

Page 38 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •