Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Fully Skinned Theme

Default [PREVIEW] Fully Skinned Theme
    Hey all. I am in the production stage of making a fully skinned theme. I started off skinning some apps for the setup i was using of Shinning Inspiration, and it has kind of formed into making my own theme.

I am mainly posting up what i have done so far to get people input.

Before post the screen shots of what i have, i was to give credit to where it needs to be.

1st off i want to give credit for barsoverbeats for the icon concept i am using, and for the icon border i will be using.

2nd would like to give credit to ebl for some icon graphics i will be using from perfect storm, and for his weather widget on windows per7ection.

And finally the maker of CJ them, for some of the artwork im using on the music player app.

Again this is not near being done just wanted to some good input.. If you dont care for this theme please keep your negative remarks to yourself unless it is constructive criticisms.

Thanks

-img_0008.png

Calendar --

Music Player --

Clock App--

Calculator --

Dialer --

I am trying to go at a steady pase, but also have other obligations of life to deal with so i will post updates as i complete them.

Let me know what you guys think
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-11 at 02:45 AM.

love it

great theme! but one question could u help me move the weather widget to the 3rd row down all the way to the right? thanks!

JC not sure i know what your talking about? on windows perc7ection? havent looked at the coding. But just off the top of my head you would need to see what the positioning is for the picture scroller thing in the style sheet and then use that positioning on the weather widget style sheet.

add----

attempting to make a matching keyboard.. wooo hoooo..lol
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-10 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

holy crap if you could get this to work

skinned texting can you try to use boxes like these instead of the bubbles??

Last edited by mikeydooodie; 2009-02-10 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just really not sure if i like that all that much i know i could get ti to work but, probably will have to mess with the positiong and it will turn out to be a perfect storm issue all over again..lol.

what does everyone think..

number 1 or 2

what about skinning the storm keyboard in that teal color with a white glow??

i know im may sound annoying lol but i wish i could use photoshop and put my ideas to paper but i cant

Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    holy crap if you could get this to work

skinned texting can you try to use boxes like these instead of the bubbles??

yeah i was going to do boxes cause nothing in the theme is really rounded.. Getting there little by little

the first ones real nice but the second one would be great but i understand how hard it may bewhat if you just fake it in the wallpaper itself ya know? put the table look in the wallpaper

what about skinning the storm keyboard in that teal color with a white glow??

i know im may sound annoying lol but i wish i could use photoshop and put my ideas to paper but i cant
    Right now im trying to make my own keyboard using the same styling i did on the calc and dialer.. if it turns out to my liking then i will use that, if not i will probably use a form of the storm keyboard cause its such a sweet keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    yeah i was going to do boxes cause nothing in the theme is really rounded.. Getting there little by little
    just make sure you skin regular text as well since not everyone uses irealsms

the first ones real nice but the second one would be great but i understand how hard it may bewhat if you just fake it in the wallpaper itself ya know? put the table look in the wallpaper
    thats what i would do.. but because the boxes are so close together i would have to use vertical positioning on each icon..(possible.. idk.. i might come up with a concept for both and see how i like it

Right now im trying to make my own keyboard using the same styling i did on the calc and dialer.. if it turns out to my liking then i will use that, if not i will probably use a form of the storm keyboard cause its such a sweet keyboard
    is that font you use available to use on the phone so everything will be matching fontwise?

just make sure you skin regular text as well since not everyone uses irealsms
    will be skinning both.. there is only like five pngs for both and there pretty much the same..lol

is that font you use available to use on the phone so everything will be matching fontwise?
    sure does.. i actually got the file from barsoverbeats a while ago..i love it .. i believe its also the same one he used on shining inspiration
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-10 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

will be skinning both.. there is only like five pngs for both and there pretty much the same..lol

sure does.. i actually got the file from barsoverbeats a while ago..i love it .. i believe its also the same one he used on shining inspiration
    wheres the font available on fontaswap?

wheres the font available on fontaswap?
    i just replaced my font in the iphone so that way it gets everyting.. if you get the shining insparation theme it is in there

im not running this theme yet so i havent figured out how im going to package it

UPDATE-----

keyboard prototype

Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-10 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i just replaced my font in the iphone so that way it gets everyting.. if you get the shining insparation theme it is in there

im not running this theme yet so i havent figured out how im going to package it

UPDATE-----

keyboard prototype

its nice but i still think a storm keboard in that color would be the best

hmmmm idk.. i kinda like stickin with the theme.. we'll see

ADD---

im liking this a hole lot better.. and might actually see how the dialer and calc look with rounded edges
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-10 at 04:13 AM.

hmmmm idk.. i kinda like stickin with the them.. we'll see
    thats cool i agree its your theme but if you got time can you make that keyboard for me?? lol

300 views and only 2 people commenting?? are people not liking this theme to much?

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast