Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Fully Skinned Theme

Soon soon. We may be waiting til tomorrow but it's well worth it. It's seriously perfection. Were theming EVERYTHING. So just hang tight guys. It's gonna be here soon

I think it looks fantastic. Let us know when it comes out and I will happy to download it.

Alright sorry I was gone. New Orleans had 4 towersout this weekend and I could barely get a text message out much less an I ternst connection.

Key board looks sick! Thanks for addressing my request on the keyboard for input of the contact In texting!

I gotta say I was getting really excited as I was readi g with all the talk about release dates. But it was not to be.
    Oh well. Whats a day or two? Like they say you can't rush greatness!

The theme was released on time. Search for iNinja. That's what we called it. Download link is there

Oh wicked!!! Going get it right now!!

Please leave feedback once you get it there. Were looking for it

Edit: Crap I don't see it! What sourceis it under?

It's not in cydia quite yet man. Almost. Search mmi for "ininja" it's the first result

Oh got ya. I'll have to do it tomorrow then. But don't worry. I'll send ya tons of feedback!

Thanks. We need it

No problem cricket!

congrats on the release of your theme, I been keepin tabs on it. I'll be sure to hit you up with some feedback on d/l'ed

Not too fond of the font. Never liked font mods. But the rest is pretty slick.

Default possible bug
    only thing i found so far is when under sections on cydia because the folder icon is white u cant see how many items there are for each category unless u press the categry and hold it

Put feedback in the ininja thread please. Noted the bug

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    It's not in cydia quite yet man. Almost. Search mmi for "ininja" it's the first result
    Nothing seems to be showing up when I search?

---nevermind, found it. using the sitewide search instead of the forum search---

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-ski...me-ninjas.html
    Last edited by Bleh5; 2009-02-26 at 05:28 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678