Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 156

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Fully Skinned Theme

  1. #81
    so close to being done i appreciate everyone patients there is so much stuff to mod when your doing a FULL theme


    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-17 at 03:22 AM.

  2. #82
    ahhhhh. the ninja. the theme that is sleek and sharp...like a ninja sword
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  3. #83
    very detailed, NicE

  4. #84
    that ninja is just so perfect. hahahaha it was just a joke to start with too and it turned out to fit perfectly
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  5. #85
    I think I agree with mickey there lol and I think your friends rims would look better on yours. That bikes pretty nice too. What kind is it?

    Holy crap didn't even notice that there was a third page. I'm on myphone so that's my excuse. Lol

    Alright lock screen looks great! And that ninja is awesome! Thank you soo much for putting in the tap to unlock. I realy don't like the slider anymore lol
    Last edited by Ichwohneinloche; 2009-02-17 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #86
    ^^^figured on the tap to unlock. glad to hear positive reviews on the ninja.
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

  7. #87
    wow glad to see the reponce to everything yeah the tap to unlock was a good idea by cricket.. so you can thank him!

    the bike is a yamaha r1, it keeps me in check

    will be doing a butt load more of updates tomorrow.. so stay tuned looking for a friday or sat release
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-17 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #88
    thanks criket!!

    Haha I know what you mean. I can barely keep myself in check in a car much less a bike.

    Some one pls put me in a time machine to Friday or Saturday!

  9. #89
    yeah man its nuts when you can get up to 110 in second gear before you even get on the freeway

    Ok back to business..

    The theme is getting really close and i would like to start getting an icon list going.. I dont want to go sifting through a bunch of posts so i would like if you guys can keep it organized. So i will start a list and make sure you copy and paste the list then add it. So then when someone else copy and paste the list make sure you grap the most current list (as it may already have a request in for something you want)

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.

    Go ahead and start filling it in

    update-----

    the theme will be offered with the choice of having a weather/clock widget or just a clock widget.

    Also the really cool thing about this theme is that when its released if you have your own wallpaper you want you will be able to use winterboards feature of "user wallpaper" with out having to photoshop anything (like the dock or the time/weather backgrounds) They are all seperate images

    here is the updated time widget

    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-17 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #90
    Default Wow
    I Must say this theme is freaking amazing! Great Work

  11. #91
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    yeah man its nuts when you can get up to 110 in second gear before you even get on the freeway

    Ok back to business..

    The theme is getting really close and i would like to start getting an icon list going.. I dont want to go sifting through a bunch of posts so i would like if you guys can keep it organized. So i will start a list and make sure you copy and paste the list then add it. So then when someone else copy and paste the list make sure you grap the most current list (as it may already have a request in for something you want)

    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.

    Go ahead and start filling it in

    update-----

    the theme will be offered with the choice of having a weather/clock widget or just a clock widget.

    Also the really cool thing about this theme is that when its released if you have your own wallpaper you want you will be able to use winterboards feature of "user wallpaper" with out having to photoshop anything (like the dock or the time/weather backgrounds) They are all seperate images

    here is the updated time widget

    Looking amazing so far. Can't wait to use some of this for the theme I'm using now. Here is a list of the apps I use most frequently and certainly apps which you need to make icons for:

    1. Icons for Categories folders - I used folders: "Applications," "Media," "Utilities"
    2. dTunes
    3. Cycorder
    4. Snapture
    5. MewSeek Pro
    6. Winterboard
    7. WbApp
    8. Categories
    9. Poof
    10. NemusSync

    PLUS ALL NATIVE IPHONE APPS: Weather, Notes, Camera, Photos, iPod, Mail, Clock, Calculator, Stocks

  12. #92
    weather widget done


  13. #93
    1. Icons for Categories folders - I used folders: "Applications," "Media," "Utilities"
    2. dTunes
    3. Cycorder
    4. Snapture
    5. MewSeek Pro
    6. Winterboard
    7. WbApp
    8. Categories
    9. Poof
    10. NemusSync
    11.bank of america
    12.nes
    13.iheartradio
    14.free memory
    15.shazam
    16.i..n..s..t..a..l...l...o...u...s had to type like that bc if i typed it regular it gets blurred out wtf?
    17.installer
    18.vwallpaper
    19.backgrounds
    20.lose it<app store app which is basically a scale
    21.myspace
    22.facebook
    23.weather channel

    and can i see how the icons looked labeled? im not a fan of the unlabeled look ... and how we doin on that keyboard lolol

  14. #94
    keyboard is my next project.. should take me a full day (thursday)

    then for friday will start making all the icons, and if i get done with that quick enough, then will start double checking everything and release will most likely be sat

  15. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    keyboard is my next project.. should take me a full day (thursday)

    then for friday will start making all the icons, and if i get done with that quick enough, then will start double checking everything and release will most likely be sat
    if i use categories and can fit everything on one page can you custom make me this one?? its my favorite one


  16. #96
    what just for categories?

  17. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    what just for categories?
    no im saying id just use that as my main page and whatever icons i couldnt fit id put into a category folder so i can access it ... i just really want my springboard to look like that i think its the best idea you had ... you should take a vote on it lol

  18. #98
    i had pms saying to use the icon version.. plus that doesnt look as sleek imo anyway

  19. #99
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    i had pms saying to use the icon version.. plus that doesnt look as sleek imo anyway
    I agree with suby...its not sleek really although it does look pretty cool. I really like the status bar part of it with the green box in the upper right hand corner though

  20. #100
    i would put a dark status bar on my main release, but it kind of closes the top up and does make it look as shinny. i cant believe how much work is going in on this theme..lol it just started off as skinning some stuff for myself to use with shining inspiration.

    whew. this theme is huge..

    sbsetting is looking awesome.. took me a lil while to think of a good concept.. but after some help with cricket, deff came up with a good theme for it
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-18 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •