Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 156

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [PREVIEW] Fully Skinned Theme

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    trust me it will be mikey.. this theme has so much going on with it.. i have a friend helping me beta test it so there is minimal corrections when release.. thank you for being patient. its going very good

    all programs are skinned just doing fine tuning then working on some status bar stuff and notifier stuff

    here is a screenie to keep you guys wanting some more



    Looking good suby! I would hate to have to make all the icons!! I just restored to factory with 2.2.1 and Im rebuilding now. Keep up the good work!

  2. #62
    dude this theme is sick!!! Cant wait! And i like the squared keyboard more than i like the rounded one. Something about the gaps that i dont like, but with the squares they are all flush together. Just my opinion.

  3. #63
    thanks bars.. there are so many damn ui icons... grrr..lol..

    and thaks to you ichwoh.. im so excited for this thing to be done and released. When im done with it, it will be like an entire new iphone

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    suby im running the apple original springboard waiting for your theme deleted all my other widgets and themes too to make room this will be the last theme i use for a while!
    Haha i love this! but I'm not gonna go that far until its released. After you put a theme on the iphone its hard to go back to standard.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichwohneinloche View Post
    Haha i love this! but I'm not gonna go that far until its released. After you put a theme on the iphone its hard to go back to standard.
    when opening apps the phone was running really slow and it started to piss me off haha so yesterday i went back to original and it started to run a lot better

  6. #66
    winterboard will make your phone runn a little slower.. but there is ways around that and still haveing a theme, such as making a backk up of all yoru original program files and then overwriting them via ssh with the theme files

  7. #67
    Dude thats awesome....now how can i get it on my phone?????

  8. #68
    Well was able to get in some fixes today and just fine tuning everything.. i mean im getting down to the nitty gritty and changing stuff i have yet to see be changed on a theme.. this will truly be a FULL theme.

    have to install a new turbo today on the car so will be busy all day..

    will be back to the grind tomorrow

    stay tuned

    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-15 at 06:56 PM.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Well was able to get in some fixes today and just fine tuning everything.. i mean im getting down to the nitty gritty and changing stuff i have yet to see be changed on a theme.. this will truly be a FULL theme.

    have to install a new turbo today on the car so will be busy all day..

    will be back to the grind tomorrow

    stay tuned

    This is shaping up to be the best theme available anywhere. I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but which font are you using, and where should it be located on my phone? Thanks.

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    winterboard will make your phone runn a little slower.. but there is ways around that and still haveing a theme, such as making a backk up of all yoru original program files and then overwriting them via ssh with the theme files
    how?

    and the font is in the shining inspiration thread

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    how?

    and the font is in the shining inspiration thread
    Thanks!

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeydooodie View Post
    how?

    and the font is in the shining inspiration thread
    you take all the theme files and overwrite the file in your application folder and so on and so forth.. YOu would need to make sure you made back ups incase anything went wrong.. but its deff a little bit of a process..

    I believe the font bars is using in his theme has differnt numbers, as he didnt like the way the numbers looked ( think i read him say that before) i got the font from him a while back before shining inspiration. Its an awesome font.. and it will be included in my theme so no worries there my brothers

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    you take all the theme files and overwrite the file in your application folder and so on and so forth.. YOu would need to make sure you made back ups incase anything went wrong.. but its deff a little bit of a process..

    I believe the font bars is using in his theme has differnt numbers, as he didnt like the way the numbers looked ( think i read him say that before) i got the font from him a while back before shining inspiration. Its an awesome font.. and it will be included in my theme so no worries there my brothers
    is this what you do?? if you run it in winterboard hows the performance? is the weather a widget that needs to be activated in winterboard??

  14. #74
    i just use winterboard.. because i have been switching themes a lot.. but i may try out overwriting and seeing how i like my phone better that way.. and yes the weather widget will need to be enabled through winterboard

    update----

    just finished up a bunch of ui/springboard/notifier images. Also finished the lockscreen battery

    its looking awesome.

    time to work on lock screen.. gunna be tap to unlock
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-17 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    i just use winterboard.. because i have been switching themes a lot.. but i may try out overwriting and seeing how i like my phone better that way.. and yes the weather widget will need to be enabled through winterboard

    update----

    just finished up a bunch of ui/springboard/notifier images. Also finished the lockscreen battery

    its looking awesome.

    time to work on lock screen.. gunna be tap to unlock
    pics?

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    have to install a new turbo today on the car so will be busy all day..
    Ok im gonna guess by your name that you have a subaru impreza wrx. What year model and what kind of turbo did you get?

  17. #77
    i have a blue 03 wrx.. it was my buddies car we were going to do the turbo swap on, just to a stock turbo with less miles.. but the one with less miles he dropped and it was messed up.. but we still installed a catless up pipe to decrease spool up time. Way faster

  18. #78
    Ouch that sucks. I've never heard about the catless up pipe. Sounds like it helps with the turbo lag. I want a wrx so bad its not even funny.

  19. #79
    lol

    heres some pics

    mine and my friends


    my car and bike (just got the bike painted to match the car


    and here is my old wrx i sold

  20. #80
    Carbon fiber hood and trunk on that blue would be sick

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •