Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Fully Skinned Theme

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    300 views and only 2 people commenting?? are people not liking this theme to much?
    who cares dont let it get to you lol

any updates today??
    Last edited by mikeydooodie; 2009-02-11 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just getting the main springboard all set up.. started doing icons its turning out really good.. also am making custom category wallpapers so it will go with the theme

my desktop just f'ed up so i am having to re format it so that will put a hold on some stuff.. but pretty much just doing some fine tuning.. i hope to have the theme pretty much done by friday (crossing my fingers) lol

Would love to see some more people post up on here, i really thought cricket would have but nope

add---

here are some recent screen shots

and here is my games category.. (this screen may change not sure if im in love with it yet)
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-11 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just getting the main springboard all set up.. started doing icons its turning out really good.. also am making custom category wallpapers so it will go with the theme

my desktop just f'ed up so i am having to re format it so that will put a hold on some stuff.. but pretty much just doing some fine tuning.. i hope to have the theme pretty much done by friday (crossing my fingers) lol

Would love to see some more people post up on here, i really thought cricket would have but nope
    nice! are you skinning everything? mail, safari, camera? what about ui sounds??

icon requests besides the obvious ones

weather channel
    nes
    bank of america
    myspace
    facebook
    vwallpaper
    ebay
    shazam
    reminder
    Last edited by mikeydooodie; 2009-02-11 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yep skinning pretty much all stock apps

calendar - done
    camera
    ipod- done
    calc - done
    phone/dialer - done
    Safari
    clock - done
    ireal/stock sms program - done

Im sure im forgetting something.. i will also be doing a sbsetting theme to match

As soon as i made some icons and got this theme runnin on my phone i fell inlove so it remotivated me to keep going.. Its just very vibrant and bright with great contrasts.

As far as ui sounds i probably will be packaging up some stuff like lock and unlock as well as sms

yep skinning pretty much all stock apps

calendar - done
    camera
    ipod- done
    calc - done
    phone/dialer - done
    Safari
    clock - done
    ireal/stock sms program - done

Im sure im forgetting something.. i will also be doing a sbsetting theme to match

As soon as i made some icons and got this theme runnin on my phone i fell inlove so it remotivated me to keep going.. Its just very vibrant and bright with great contrasts.

As far as ui sounds i probably will be packaging up some stuff like lock and unlock as well as sms
    i told you bro those colors pop i love it .. have you tried that carbon fiber background with the teal table in the middle?

nah i have been working on my main settupi wanna get everything done before i start to experiment with other possibilities..

nah i have been working on my main settupi wanna get everything done before i start to experiment with other possibilities..
    ahhhh ok

ok ok im here. phew. sorry it took so long. i love the theme. alot. i liked it when it was started as theming for the other one. i really just want a good looking FULLY skinned theme. alot
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Well man i promis you i am taking my time and literally skinning everything i can This is my first full theme so it might take me a little longer than others, but i know from your posts on perfect storm and windows per7ection and everything that you are completely understanding..

When this gets release i hope it to be one of the best out there

If you have any idea's/comments please comment away.

I havent got the weather widget up and running yet i just have a still image on my wallpaper to give it the look of what it will look like, but im thinking of putting the time over the weather icon and the city and degrees on either side of the image.. what do you think of that? that is one think that has been troubleing me for a while..lol

ill tell you my personal opinion on the weather widget...i dont use them very much. i think the weather in the middle with the images being ones that fit in that box would be wicked though as far as the city name and temperature...eh i dont really know. but for the whole of the theme thats my idea as far as weather goes.

hmmm.. well the theme will be set up to where if you dont want the weather you simply dont have to ssh it over into your themes folder.. It might also be one of the last things i do.. primarily the time and date will be up in the middle.

im kinda partial on the weather widget myself. the hole idea of it was you have to make the box at the top big enough to fit the date as well with the time and was just trying to make use of that unused area. i wish some more people where commenting on the theme to get some more outsiders opinions..

Any ideas you have that could make this theme go beyond, just let me know always looking for some constructive criticism

Just wanted to keep people updated. Right now im currently redoing my computer (which is good in the end cause it will run faster) once i get done with that, tomorrow i will be full bore into this project.. i will be devoting thursday and friday and most likely sat to this theme..

I have it in the hands of a trusted beta tester, and he is giving me great feed back.. I am really excited about the release of this full featured theme

Again any comments to help the success of this theme are not only wanted but definitely needed..

I HATE DOING ALL THE UPDATES ON MY COMPUTER ONLY ON SP2
    Last edited by subywrex; 2009-02-11 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i think a different springboard look should be done it looks too much like shining inspiration

i am actually a big fan of shining insparation and the icons.. Although they are simular, they are differnt i am recreating each icon rather than using the stock icons with a border around it, to give them a very fluid look..

also his are transperant a little im leaving my solid and with no color to keep them poping out at your face and shinney (you will just have to see what im talking about)

I havent paid to much attention to the icons right now cause i know what concept im going with so im skinning everytrhing first then working with the springboard.

So if you have any ideas let me know, keep in mind to make this theme usable for the general public i have to kind of keep the icon concept simple so there isnt a lot of modding that has to be done

If you see any good ideas out there post the image up in here and i will deff look into it

i am actually a big fan of shining insparation and the icons.. Although they are simular, they are differnt i am recreating each icon rather than using the stock icons with a border around it, to give them a very fluid look..

also his are transperant a little im leaving my solid and with no color to keep them poping out at your face and shinney (you will just have to see what im talking about)

I havent paid to much attention to the icons right now cause i know what concept im going with so im skinning everytrhing first then working with the springboard.

So if you have any ideas let me know, keep in mind to make this theme usable for the general public i have to kind of keep the icon concept simple so there isnt a lot of modding that has to be done

If you see any good ideas out there post the image up in here and i will deff look into it
    nah everything is great but personal preference i want the storm keyboard in your colors with a white glow so if you have it in your heart id be really appreciative! lol

i really think the springboard would work with that black carbon background and that table but just fake the table into the wallpaper where all the icons go use a transparant icon so the actual fake table on the wallpaper.png will act as the icons background and border and maybe with that table since it will be so spaced out use icon labels?
    Last edited by mikeydooodie; 2009-02-12 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I love this...looks amazing so far.

Thanks Jabba.. hoping to have it done by this weekend.. trying to skin as much as i can

Will post updates starting tomorrow (when i can finally start working on it again)

new keyboard is being considered. does anyone have any ideas on what THEY think would look smooth and clean with the theme.

im skinning like crazy.. getting all the trashcans and all the ui stuff to mach taking your advise on that cricket ... Right now im 90 percent done with the camera and slideshop/photo's app. Then off to the next app..

^^^im about to blast ya with another email with some updates. its coming from my microsoft email address. be advised
    Last edited by cricketlang; 2009-02-12 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    new keyboard is being considered. does anyone have any ideas on what THEY think would look smooth and clean with the theme.
    how come no one listens to me?? perfect storm keyboard in the teal color with a white glow im sure if you test it out itll shock you i bet it would be sexy as hell

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast