Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ** RELEASE ** Windows Per7ection

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey Ebl i was wonder if you could package up that keyboard from old vista perfection it would go pretty well with this..

Quote Originally Posted by iMacMar View Post
    Hey Ebl i was wonder if you could package up that keyboard from old vista perfection it would go pretty well with this..
    why not just go look for his old vista and get it from there...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mashimarowu View Post
    if it works
    give a THANKS
    Hey, it took me an hour to figure it out ,but it worked,
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by romo View Post
    Hey, it took me an hour to figure it out ,but it worked,
    Thanks again.
    lol you should use youtube to help you... thats what i always do

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

why not just go look for his old vista and get it from there...
    I tried but didn't work

Default Mini icons for the dock
    I went this way. Icons were originally full sized realized by The Spirit. I just adjusted them to suit my needs.

[IMG]http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...eck/Iphone.png[/IMG]

Meant for this to post to the vista-bliss-w-working-gadgets-sidebar thread.

Too many windows open.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by radarlove63; 2009-02-12 at 06:11 AM.

Hi!
    anyone know how to fix this problem?

My problem is that in the weather box it always shows the sun instead of showing the moon even at midnight. Any ideal how to solve that problem? please help. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0012.png  

Quote Originally Posted by haivle View Post
    Hi!

My problem is that in the weather box it always shows the sun instead of showing the moon even at midnight. Any ideal how to solve that problem? please help. Thanks in advance.
    not surprise i also had that problem but it is becuz EBL never put midnight moons for it... unless you can put it in yourself but its not easy...

beside how did you get the weather on the bottom also?
    i want it

not surprise i also had that problem but it is becuz EBL never put midnight moons for it... unless you can put it in yourself but its not easy...

beside how did you get the weather on the bottom also?
    i want it
    there you go my friend extract it and put in your themes folder and place it on top of your WB. Thanks for replying.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    Hey Ebl, I have a Digital Clock icon but I have no idea on what to edit in the widget.html to make the clock show up digital instead of analogue. Here is an example of the clock I wish to use.

Hi would you mind posting or telling me where to get the background that your using for the digital clock?

Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    Hi would you mind posting or telling me where to get the background that your using for the digital clock?

Thank you
    hey did you get my other post?
    i was asking about your theme
    how did you change the font? and what font did you use for your digital clock and stuff?
    in your picture how did you get a blue battery? and where did you get the swirly wifi?

PS that wallpaper isn't his, its doreens

there you go my friend extract it and put in your themes folder and place it on top of your WB. Thanks for replying.
    i can't put it on top of my winterboard since im using this theme i need to run the other folders on top then this theme folder...

EDIT: I thought you meant put it in the win7 theme... nevermind i figure it out
    Last edited by mashimarowu; 2009-02-12 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leram84 View Post
    First of all Ice, that was one of the most helpful/explanatory reply i have ever gotten (clarified several winterboard issues and concepts i have been struggling with).

Thank you very much.

I would like to use this without the digital clock tho, if its not too much trouble, i would really appreciate it.

Also, I'm on the fence about the analog clock, can we get some posts about peoples impressions on that (ie strain on batter, proccesor speed. etc.)
    here is the widget.html without the digital clock..replace it with the one in the Win7 WeatherCal folder ...i posted back a page or so...

Thanks

hey did you get my other post?
    i was asking about your theme
    how did you change the font? and what font did you use for your digital clock and stuff?
    in your picture how did you get a blue battery? and where did you get the swirly wifi?

PS that wallpaper isn't his, its doreens

i can't put it on top of my winterboard since im using this theme i need to run the other folders on top then this theme folder...

EDIT: I thought you meant put it in the win7 theme... nevermind i figure it out
    i have the battery and the icon i use for my wifi..ill post them later when i get home...

the font i use is called kristen font...i dl it from this site do a search in the file mods section of this site...it comes with directions to change it.....

i know its not his wallpaper but he said a page or so back that he has that image....

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post

Thank you
    Here are the images, The one with the calendar in the sidebar and the original.

|

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zehlek For This Useful Post:

Ice9812 (2009-02-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Zehlek's Avatar
    Thanks

Also I have included the rar file. Maybe someone and use the info from the plist file to edit the widget.html to change ebl's analogue clock to this.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kakemix007 View Post
    I figured out how to use EBL's widget with the 24hr theme from Doreen. Attached is the edited wallpaper.html file which needs to be placed in "WinSideBar Weather (1st)" Directory

on another note...

I am having another problem... When i am on a call and someone else beeps in, i am unable to press "ignore" or "hold call + answer". Does anyone know how to fix this?
    OK finally I'm experiencing some issues.. My 24hour wallpaper will not respring every hour like it use to with Doreens theme and neither does the Calender (I think several have that problem) Does anyone know why this is happening with some widgets but not others? The Slideshow & Weather seem to work fine.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi!

Hi, Hai
    How do i get vietnamese font in my phone?Please.

What is the difference between putting things into a "bundles" folder or a "folders" folder?? I noticed that for example instead of using the bundles > com.apple.mobilesafari u used folders > mobilesafari.app The reason i ask is because it seems to take a couple of seconds for the images (at least for the calculator) to load the winterboard images when i set it up ur way (the original graphics load, and then it goes to the new blue setup after about 2 seconds).
    Also, has anyone noticed that the C button on the calculator reverts to the original brown AC button after u press it once?

Also, what does this do?

<!--key>ComposeStoreIcons</key>
    <false/-->

Quote Originally Posted by joel_neutral View Post
    ok, i fix this with photoshop for anyone who dosent time to do it
    put this on...folders/mobilephone

by the way i still have my problem...cant see counter time on the incall screen! :s

This dial image is slightly too small and leaves a frame around it. Has anyone fixed this? and if so please post.
    Last edited by leram84; 2009-02-12 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by romo View Post
    Hi, Hai
    How do i get vietnamese font in my phone?Please.
    To Romo!

to get Vietnamese for your phone you need to download this package called Giao diện tiếng Việt from this source
    iphone.handheld.com.vn/cydia/

hope you like it. And there are lots more game in Vietnamese from this source.

Forget to tell you this source is for Cydia not Installer.

Green Apple
    Thanks

To Romo!

to get Vietnamese for your phone you need to download this package called Giao diện tiếng Việt from this source
    iphone.handheld.com.vn/cydia/

hope you like it. And there are lots more game in Vietnamese from this source.

Forget to tell you this source is for Cydia not Installer.
    Cam on nhieu lam.( thank you much).

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast